Should the Federal Government Own Nevada ?

I was not kidding about making Nevada a giant solar farm.

We could also bury all our nukelar waste there in...sayyyyyy...Yucca Mountain...

Wind farms. We could put trillions of windmills there. No one to complain about the noise or the scenery being ruined.

Solar, wind, nuclear. Side by side on my piano keyboard.

Buffalo could roam. Tortoises and Sasquatch could live unmolested by urban smog or raging racist cowboys, using the solar mirrors for shade.

Someday humanity is going to recognize my visionary brilliance.

I think we should plant cotton on our Nevada land. We could hire negroes from Las Vegas to pick it. Maybe sing songs while they pick. Good hard work will make them value money more and they will be happier

Work is a good thing.... seems like that's frowned upon these days.
But why work when you know the government will be supporting you for eternity.

I was not kidding about making Nevada a giant solar farm.

We could also bury all our nukelar waste there in...sayyyyyy...Yucca Mountain...

Wind farms. We could put trillions of windmills there. No one to complain about the noise or the scenery being ruined.

Solar, wind, nuclear. Side by side on my piano keyboard.

Buffalo could roam. Tortoises and Sasquatch could live unmolested by urban smog or raging racist cowboys, using the solar mirrors for shade.

Someday humanity is going to recognize my visionary brilliance.

I think we should plant cotton on our Nevada land. We could hire negroes from Las Vegas to pick it. Maybe sing songs while they pick. Good hard work will make them value money more and they will be happier

Very true

Nothin builds character like a day pick'n cotton

We currently own 56,961,778 acres in Nevada

I would be willing to sell it to the state for $1000 an acre or $57 Billion

Seems like a fair price
The only thing We The People had worth owning in Nevada is when we owned that whore house known as the Chicken Ranch for a time.

Very true

Nothin builds character like a day pick'n cotton

Didn't hurt my grandmother or my dad.

Can anyone name a state that the federal government does not own land. Some of that land may have been bought, but most land came with the territory when the territory asked to become a state. Of the original 13 colonies many gave up vast tracts of land when admitted to the union. A job George Washington had before president was as a surveyor of that land and in the process he bought a zillion acres for himself. Land was so plentiful that it sold cheaply and was often given away.

It's the incompetent and ARROGANT practices of BLM that IS the issue here. Having the BLM unilaterally declare land that previously supported both tourism and ranching OFF LIMITS to those uses. At the same time, Federally held land not far from this circus has been literally NUKED for a generation...

nts2.jpg

So the government (AND media) need to change the optics of this story of WHY they are DESTROYING entire communities in that region with shitty land mgt practices and abuse. They are EUTHANIZING the same Desert tortoises that they claim they are protecting SIMULTANEOUSLY. And the populations of tortoises that they WIPED OUT with atom bomb tests for 50 years.. CLAIMING that 1000 head of cattle is a threat of the same level as a humongeous BOMBING RANGE next door -- would have them LAUGHED OFF THE stage. So it's gotta be about the "last man standing" who actually stood up to this arrogance and abuse..

Wfm_area51_map_en.png

For reference --- BunkerVille, the site of this stand-off is just to the NE of Vegas on I-15.. IT's doomed now. EVERYONE is heading for the exits. No more ranching or tourism shot them thru the hearts. And all this deflection about Bundy is just because Conservatives are TOO DAMN STUPID to stick to the issues and get led by the nose by the morons in the media and the manipulative left who DON'T want to discuss why people are REALLY ANGRY...

We currently own 56,961,778 acres in Nevada

I would be willing to sell it to the state for $1000 an acre or $57 Billion

Seems like a fair price
We?

You don't own anything. Just ask the BLM.

BLM works for We the People

Not Racist Cliven Bundy

BLM land use and mgt practices are an evil joke.. Especially in Nevada. The govt has a long track record of misusing that land and has no conscience about Desert Tortoises or threatened species or the lives and welfare of the the folks in all those small communities that get yanked around by the balls..

We?

You don't own anything. Just ask the BLM.

Not Racist Cliven Bundy

BLM land use and mgt practices are an evil joke.. Especially in Nevada. The govt has a long track record of misusing that land and has no conscience about Desert Tortoises or threatened species or the lives and welfare of the the folks in all those small communities that get yanked around by the balls..

And racist Cliven Bundys is only interested in what is best for our country

Got it

Not Racist Cliven Bundy

you do not have any say what so ever in the federal lands in Nevada

or anywhere else for that matter

The Constitution says I do

It does not say that racist Cliven Bundy has a right to use federal land for profit without reimbursing We the People

so what you do not have a say in it

nameless faceless bureaucrats do

you have less say every day the government grows

you do not have any say what so ever in the federal lands in Nevada

or anywhere else for that matter

It does not say that racist Cliven Bundy has a right to use federal land for profit without reimbursing We the People

I will entrust our land any day to our elected government over a racist anarchist like Cliven Bundy

I will entrust our land any day to our elected government over a racist anarchist like Cliven Bundy

those that manage the federal lands are not elected

they are unaccountable to the people

Forum List

Back