Should the first act of Congress in a Hillary presidency be to impeach her?

Should Congress do what the FBI refused to do?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Because holding power in the government means unlimited revenge against your opponent right.

The highest calling of those in the Soviet Union.

I believe if she wins they should do EVERYTHING in their power to have her removed or imprisoned.
Sure. Might as well get that out of the way first. Then when it fails and she is acquitted you can whine about rinos and rigged systems for the rest of her terms.

Because holding power in the government means unlimited revenge against your opponent right.

Justice=/=revenge

You're welcome

:lol:

A President can't be impeached for actions taken before being President.

Nor is trying to negate a legal election "Justice". That's called being a sore loser.

Justice=/=revenge

You're welcome

Nor is trying to negate a legal election "Justice". That's called being a sore loser.
So you're saying congress can not hold her accountable for lying to them? I know you'll say WHAT LIE?!?! so just spare me the bullshit and give me a straight answer.

Justice=/=revenge

You're welcome

Being a sore loser in sport is not ok, but this isn't a game, it's deadly serious. We either stand up to the Thugs like Hillary now, or suffer civil war later.

Last chance, people.

Justice=/=revenge

You're welcome

So you're saying congress can not hold her accountable for lying to them? I know you'll say WHAT LIE?!?! so just spare me the bullshit and give me a straight answer.

They could try to hold her in Contempt of Congress.

But that's about it.

Justice=/=revenge

You're welcome

Being a sore loser in sport is not ok, but this isn't a game, it's deadly serious. We either stand up to the Thugs like Hillary now, or suffer civil war later.

Last chance, people.

No, it's still being a sore loser.

If you didn't want Clinton to be President, you should have nominated a better candidate.

Justice=/=revenge

You're welcome

They could try to hold her in Contempt of Congress.

But that's about it.
Thank you for a straight answer. I hope they do whatever they can do within the law.

Justice=/=revenge

You're welcome

Last chance, people.

If you didn't want Clinton to be President, you should have nominated a better candidate.
I'm not for either candidate so it has nothing to do with winning or losing. It is about being held to account for your words and actions.

Impeached for what?
Don't you have to put something on the bit of paper?

perhaps you need a break??

2e2mixz.jpg

Justice=/=revenge

You're welcome

Last chance, people.

I'm not for either candidate so it has nothing to do with winning or losing. It is about being held to account for your words and actions.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back