Should the first act of Congress in a Hillary presidency be to impeach her?

Should Congress do what the FBI refused to do?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Because holding power in the government means unlimited revenge against your opponent right.

The highest calling of those in the Soviet Union.
Justice=/=revenge

You're welcome

:lol:

A President can't be impeached for actions taken before being President.

Nor is trying to negate a legal election "Justice". That's called being a sore loser.
So you're saying congress can not hold her accountable for lying to them? I know you'll say WHAT LIE?!?! so just spare me the bullshit and give me a straight answer.

Nope they can't...
Well whatever the rules & laws are, they need to follow them. Unlike Hillary

After six years of a do nothing congress, what else can we expect from Republicans?

We can't get our agenda through......why don't we impeach Clinton?

Haven't done that in 17 years

You seem to miss the part where Clinton lies to you, she lies under oath, she ran a corrupt State Dept. to benefit the Clinton Foundation, never mind their own pockets. Her husband had a closed door meeting with Attorney General Loretta Lynch, what, the day before the Justice Dept. and F.B.I. let her go because "it was unintentional"? And of course now we know our own FBI was dishonest with the American public, because now we know Clinton, Obama and the rest of the machine LIED claiming not to be aware of wrong doings by the State Dept., in which even they said they were fked. Which part of a corrupt Obama, corrupt Justice Dept., corrupt FBI, corrupt IRS, corrupt State Dept., corrupt Clintons, corrupt Media, corrupt DNC confuses you most?

Once again, Republicans demonstrate they are more interested in using their power for political gain than helping the country

After six years of a do nothing congress, what else can we expect from Republicans?

You seem to miss the part where Clinton lies to you, she lies under oath, she ran a corrupt State Dept. to benefit the Clinton Foundation, never mind their own pockets. Her husband had a closed door meeting with Attorney General Loretta Lynch, what, the day before the Justice Dept. and F.B.I. let her go because "it was unintentional"? And of course now we know our own FBI was dishonest with the American public, because now we know Clinton, Obama and the rest of the machine LIED claiming not to be aware of wrong doings by the State Dept., in which even they said they were fked. Which part of a corrupt Obama, corrupt Justice Dept., corrupt FBI, corrupt IRS, corrupt State Dept., corrupt Clintons, corrupt Media, corrupt DNC confuses you most?

Save it for Sean Hannity

Corrupt Corrupt blah blah fucking blah. You realize that you asshats have been after the Clintons for 30 years and you got nothing.

Meanwhile you run Donald J Trump as your candidate for President. Now we know just how stupid, uninformed & easily duped you people really are.

Seems to be the only tool in the Republican toolbox
Agree...the OP wants the GOP known as the Party of Sore Losers and Impeachers if they don't win.

Republicans are sending a message to the American people

We can't win elections, so we will use our gerrymandered advantage in the House to conduct endless investigations to harass the Democratic President

There has been talk about not holding any hearings on her choice for supreme court....
There is talk of impeachment..
Talk of more hearings over the next two years at least.

Then before we know it we go to the mid term elections and then another general election.....

Country is stuck in the mud and we have the two parties at each others throats.

Yes, she's a criminal who certainly shouldn't be the US President. But would it ever happen? Of course not. Spineless fraud RINO's like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell wouldn't even consider it. They're members of the same Globalist Elite Club the Clintons belong to. They won't take out one of their own.

The only way justice could happen, is if the Republican Party dumps its corrupt Establishment leadership. And i don't see that happening anytime soon. So it would be business as usual. The Clintons would continue to evade justice.

Impeaching Hillary R Clinton would be a waste of time. The House would impeach her but the Senate would not remove her from office. It would be a waste of time.

I believe if she wins they should do EVERYTHING in their power to have her removed or imprisoned.

in time it will happen. not all at once, but over time as wikileaks releases stuff it will get to a point where Hillary's media cant ignore it. It will be a neet , two Clintons impeached in the white house, and them being husband and wife will make it even more unique.

Forum List

Back