Should the first act of Congress in a Hillary presidency be to impeach her?

Should Congress do what the FBI refused to do?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Because holding power in the government means unlimited revenge against your opponent right.

The highest calling of those in the Soviet Union.
Justice=/=revenge

You're welcome

:lol:

A President can't be impeached for actions taken before being President.

Nor is trying to negate a legal election "Justice". That's called being a sore loser.
Being a sore loser in sport is not ok, but this isn't a game, it's deadly serious. We either stand up to the Thugs like Hillary now, or suffer civil war later.

Last chance, people.

No, it's still being a sore loser.

If you didn't want Clinton to be President, you should have nominated a better candidate.
She's not going to be anyway. She's Trump's best ally.

That would be the best thing the House could do to further the disintegration of the GOP. If the Republicans in the Senate continue to block our Presidents SC nominees then in 2018 the Dem should have a true supermajority in the Senate and a majority in the House.

Because holding power in the government means unlimited revenge against your opponent right.

Justice=/=revenge

You're welcome

Nor is trying to negate a legal election "Justice". That's called being a sore loser.
Being a sore loser in sport is not ok, but this isn't a game, it's deadly serious. We either stand up to the Thugs like Hillary now, or suffer civil war later.

Last chance, people.

Bring it on.

considering how the current administration is doing things when it comes to the illegal activities of the whore bitch, I would have to assume that holding power in the government means unlimited get out of jail free cards for those in your party.

Justice=/=revenge

You're welcome

Last chance, people.

Bring it on.
So you want Trump as President? Very well. I grant your wish. :D

Absolutely. Let Congress do for Hillary's approval ratings what the Gingrich congress did for Bill's.

I believe if she wins they should do EVERYTHING in their power to have her removed or imprisoned.

That would be the perfect plan for a Republican Party that wanted to put the last nail in its coffin.

Remove any last doubts that the Republican Party was not acting entirely for partisan politics.

considering how the current administration is doing things when it comes to the illegal activities of the whore bitch, I would have to assume that holding power in the government means unlimited get out of jail free cards for those in your party.

Like this?

Now, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974.

Text Of President Ford's Pardon Proclamation

Like this?

Now, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974.

but if I remember, didn't Nixon step down because what he did left him unfit to be president?
Hillary needs to do the same. Step down.
And while we are at it, what Nixon did was not a security violation to the country, it was only eavesdropping on the other party, something that really would not affect our national safety.
There are a few differences.
Nixon was able to man up and take responsibility, Hillary is a piece of lying shit that refuses to admit she is unfit for the office.

On second thought, maybe the first act should be to hire a contractor to remove the quotation marks on all the Department of "Justice" signs......

Like this?

but if I remember, didn't Nixon step down because what he did left him unfit to be president?
Hillary needs to do the same. Step down.
And while we are at it, what Nixon did was not a security violation to the country, it was only eavesdropping on the other party, something that really would not affect our national safety.
There are a few differences.
Nixon was able to man up and take responsibility, Hillary is a piece of lying shit that refuses to admit she is unfit for the office.

No he stepped down because enough of the Republicans on the Committee had voted for his impeachment after hearing the tapes.

Because the Law and Order Candidate was all about breaking the law.

Woodward and Bernstein: Nixon’s crimes were worse than we knew

In the course of his presidency, beginning in 1969, Nixon launched and managed five successive and overlapping wars — against the anti-Vietnam War movement, the news media, the Democrats, the justice system and, finally, against history itself. All reflected a mind-set and a pattern of behavior that were uniquely and pervasively Nixon’s: a willingness to disregard the law for political advantage, and a quest for dirt and secrets about his opponents as an organizing principle of his presidency.

Long before the Watergate break-in, gumshoeing, burglary, wiretapping and political sabotage had become a way of life in the Nixon White House.

What was Watergate? It was Nixon’s five wars.

"Should the first act of Congress in a Hillary presidency be to impeach her?"

Only if Republicans want to virtually guarantee Clinton a second term.

Justice=/=revenge

You're welcome

Last chance, people.

No, it's still being a sore loser.

If you didn't want Clinton to be President, you should have nominated a better candidate.
I'm not for either candidate so it has nothing to do with winning or losing. It is about being held to account for your words and actions.
In which case ‘impeaching’ Clinton isn’t warranted.

Forum List

Back