Should the IRS confirm/deny if Trump's tax returns are under audit?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
It may be against the law for the IRS to confirm or deny if indeed Trump's tax returns are currently under audit, but so far all that we have is Trump's (or his loyal attorneys') word that he is under audit.... What if this "excuse" is yet another Trump ruse?

In yesterday's VP debate, Pence kept mumbling that Trump willrelease his 2015 returns "once the audit is completed"........That said, what if that "crooked" Obama administration asked the IRS commissioner to announce that the audit was indeed completed.??.....What then? (Trump's son hinted that even if the audit were completed, his daddy would not release the returns....Why not?? Would that be another lie uttered by Pence?)

Finally, what's wrong with Trump releasing his 2014 and several previous years' tax returns....presumably THOSE are NOT under audit.

Inquiring voters (who have some functioning brain cells) would like to know.......LOL

• Banned
Why? What business is it of yours?

Simple answer.....I'm a voter and I want to know IF I'm voting for a scammer/liar or not???
Don't you want to be better informed, or do you just rely on your penchant for the color orange??

It is hilarious to me as to how obsessed leftards are with the financial affairs of Trump but have no intellectual curiosity as to how the Clinton Foundation grew from foreign donors that gave money in exchange for diplomacy which was the reason for Hitlery's private server to begin with. Laptops and cell-phones were crushed to hide the evidence which is hilarious being that the information passed back and forth isn't only on a hard drive.,

There is no defending this witch...so the only avenue afforded them is to try and tear down Trump. The problem is that you can't tear down Trump enough to make Hitlery "presidential".

• Banned
You already are, and it isn't Trump

If you can answer THIS question, I may change my vote......

Of Clinton and Trump WHO has fully released their respective tax returns?????

(I'm anxious to read your erudite response.....tic, toc, tic, toc.....LOL)

• Banned
who you voting for?

I'm not yet sure....My German shepherd has made some credible arguments as to why he'd be a better candidate....and his tax returns were flawless.

Clinton,

but, at this point, what difference does it make?

Darn, and here I was very much wanting your response to my question.......I'm very disappointed, I'd have you know....LOL

.......I'm very disappointed, I'd have you know.

14570297_10154168772495756_2711775288745574977_n.jpg

Under a Hillary presidency private citizens have no privacy in spite of federal law protecting them. Hillary says to hell with the law and fuck the private citizens rights I'm above the law and untouchable so screw those deplorables.

Then why speak out on the issue?

LOL!!!

No I wasn't born in Kenya.... even thought I said I was throughout high school and college.... Democratic "honesty."

It may be against the law for the IRS to confirm or deny if indeed Trump's tax returns are currently under audit, but so far all that we have is Trump's (or his loyal attorneys') word that he is under audit.... What if this "excuse" is yet another Trump ruse?

In yesterday's VP debate, Pence kept mumbling that Trump willrelease his 2015 returns "once the audit is completed"........That said, what if that "crooked" Obama administration asked the IRS commissioner to announce that the audit was indeed completed.??.....What then? (Trump's son hinted that even if the audit were completed, his daddy would not release the returns....Why not?? Would that be another lie uttered by Pence?)

Finally, what's wrong with Trump releasing his 2014 and several previous years' tax returns....presumably THOSE are NOT under audit.

Inquiring voters (who have some functioning brain cells) would like to know.......LOL
They can't. It's against the law.

No I wasn't born in Kenya.... even thought I said I was throughout high school and college.... Democratic "honesty."

Atta boy.....change the topic since the original question is a bitch for you.....Your desperation is kind of interesting...Cheer up, there's always 2024.

Forum List

Back