Should the IRS confirm/deny if Trump's tax returns are under audit?

How would the Constitution keep Hillary out of prison?

Look, moron Middle-Finger-Baby, I realize that you're desperate, but try to go whine in some corner of your own home.

Clinton....as much as I don't like her.....HAS been "tried" by congressional committee, HAS been "tried" by the FBI, HAS been "tried" by the State Dept, and HAS been "tried" by the Dept of Justice.....

Now you turn to an orange charlatan to round up a posse for lynching, but it isn't going to happen, EVER.

So, take a laxative and chill out......its almost over.

Look, moron Middle-Finger-Baby, I realize that you're desperate, but try to go whine in some corner of your own home.

Clinton....as much as I don't like her.....HAS been "tried" by congressional committee, HAS been "tried" by the FBI, HAS been "tried" by the State Dept, and HAS been "tried" by the Dept of Justice.....

Now you turn to an orange charlatan to round up a posse for lynching, but it isn't going to happen, EVER.

Wrong, moron. A Congressional hearing is not a trial. Neither is an FBI interview. Neither is a State Dept cover up, or a Justice Department whitewash. There's no double jeopardy issue posed by indicting her for her crimes. Only after she has been indicted does the double Jeopardy issue come into play.

Wrong, moron. A Congressional hearing is not a trial. Neither is an FBI interview. Neither is State Dept cover up, or a Justice Department whitewash. There's no double jeopardy issue posed by indicting her for her crimes. Only after she has been indicted does the double Jeopardy issue come into play.

You may have notice how I wrote "tried"......probably not, get a grown up to explain it to you and......also change your diapers......LOL

Wrong, moron. A Congressional hearing is not a trial. Neither is an FBI interview. Neither is State Dept cover up, or a Justice Department whitewash. There's no double jeopardy issue posed by indicting her for her crimes. Only after she has been indicted does the double Jeopardy issue come into play.

You may have notice how I wrote "tried"......probably not, get a grown up to explain it to you and......also change your diapers......LOL

"Tried" is the pass tense of "trial," moron. Did mommy explain what pass tense is to you?

It may be against the law for the IRS to confirm or deny if indeed Trump's tax returns are currently under audit, but so far all that we have is Trump's (or his loyal attorneys') word that he is under audit.... What if this "excuse" is yet another Trump ruse?

In yesterday's VP debate, Pence kept mumbling that Trump willrelease his 2015 returns "once the audit is completed"........That said, what if that "crooked" Obama administration asked the IRS commissioner to announce that the audit was indeed completed.??.....What then? (Trump's son hinted that even if the audit were completed, his daddy would not release the returns....Why not?? Would that be another lie uttered by Pence?)

Finally, what's wrong with Trump releasing his 2014 and several previous years' tax returns....presumably THOSE are NOT under audit.

Inquiring voters (who have some functioning brain cells) would like to know.......LOL

I don't think they can, just as they can't release them to the public or anyone without his authorization.

What does that have to do with producing his college records?

Because even THAT is your tacit racist attempt to see if he got into Harvard because he was half black.....

I just want to know if he went to college as a foreign student and was guilty of felony fraud.

I would like to know that about Donald Trump also.

I guess that is the reason why Donald Trump won't show us his college records or his tax returns......

We all know where Trump went to school and he is an American citizen. If he had gotten into college as a foreign student (i.e. fraudulently) you might have a point. Unfortunately, your point is usually located where most liberal's keep them, on the top of their heads!

'we all know' - odd isn't it the double standard you use with Trump versus Obama- the word hypocrite comes to mind.

We all know where President Obama went to school and that he is an American citizen- that doesn't prevent asshole Birthers from lying about President Obama.

Do you realize the level of fraud committed if he DID claim foreign citizenship in order to gain a scholarship?

he has lawyers telling him not to. he pays them for that advice, so he listens to them. What is it you think you will learn from them? What is it exactly you think is in them?

Let's see what we could learn from those returns:

1. NO federal taxes paid (may be legal but a hell of a lot embarrassing)
2. Loans trump has with China banks
3. Involvement with Russian investments (mindful that we have sanctions with the Russians)
4. NO charity giving from that "generous" Trump
5. Much lower income than claimed

Would the above be a start of what we could find out???

First, where do you get the idea you would get any of that information from tax returns? Second, the law says they are PRIVATE!

Really? Who was the judge? Who was on the jury? What was the verdict?

Try not to let your liberalism-addled mind wander. It's a big world out there and something that small might get lost.

Why don't you get a grown-up to explain why you are wrong? Surely you can find a conservative somewhere in your area code.

Because even THAT is your tacit racist attempt to see if he got into Harvard because he was half black.....

I just want to know if he went to college as a foreign student and was guilty of felony fraud.

I would like to know that about Donald Trump also.

I guess that is the reason why Donald Trump won't show us his college records or his tax returns......

We all know where Trump went to school and he is an American citizen. If he had gotten into college as a foreign student (i.e. fraudulently) you might have a point. Unfortunately, your point is usually located where most liberal's keep them, on the top of their heads!

'we all know' - odd isn't it the double standard you use with Trump versus Obama- the word hypocrite comes to mind.

We all know where President Obama went to school and that he is an American citizen- that doesn't prevent asshole Birthers from lying about President Obama.

Do you realize the level of fraud committed if he DID claim foreign citizenship in order to gain a scholarship?

Do you realize the level of fraud committed if Trump did claim foreign citizenship in order to gain a scholarship?

Do you realize how many people Trump many have murdered to make his billions?

LOL- it is easy to make up bizarre supposed questions that there is absolutely no evidence of.

How many people did you murder this week?

Why don't you get a grown-up to explain why you are wrong? Surely you can find a conservative somewhere in your area code.

LOL- Birthers......always looking for grown ups to explain things to them.

[
BTW, the only ones wondering about trump being presidential are people like you. so you're enjoying you.

People like me? 73% of Americans believe Trump should release his tax returns. So lots of people are like me.

What is Trump hiding from us? What is he afraid Americans will see in his tax returns?
Douche bags like you are the reason he isn't releasing his tax returns.

I do believe that Donald Trump is terrified of honest Americans like me- you know- the people Trumpsters call 'douche bags'

Trump knows regardless of what his tax returns show your head will remain firmly up his ass.

I call you douche bag, not Trump. You're about as honest as Slick and Hillary. I guess you would know about putting things up your ass.

LOL-you call every body a douche bag- because of your limited vocabulary.
I do believe that Donald Trump is terrified of honest Americans like me- you know- the people Trumpsters call 'douche bags'

Trump knows regardless of what his tax returns show your head will remain firmly up his ass.

Why is Trump scared to reveal his tax returns?

Forum List

Back