Should the IRS confirm/deny if Trump's tax returns are under audit?

Someone leaked his ONE income tax return and the libtards are spreading lies and innuendo about that ONE! Why on God's green earth would you do something so incredibly stupid by releasing the rest?!

The truth is the best defense against lies.

If Trump believes people are lying about his taxes- releasing his tax returns would show them to be liars.

But instead- Trump continues to hide them from voters.

No, it actually isn't.

Good thing Trump never relies on the truth then.
ROFL! No one who supports Clinton has the credibility to make that claim.

Hey its Trump who is hiding his tax returns- not Clinton.
well his tax returns aren't threatening to the country, where 33,000 emails are. so it's more important to release the 33,000 emails for national security than it is to see if trump paid a dollar in taxes.

ahhh, will you looky here? you like to rinse and repeat the same thing over an over. funny how libturds have that habit with the same talking points always. even in here.

Never gets old pointing out your lies

No- Trump hasn't released anyone from any rule- once again- what the IRS actually said.

In a statement Friday, the IRS said that federal privacy rules prohibit the agency from discussing individual tax matters, but “nothing prevents individuals from sharing their own tax information.

The IRS
a) didn't confirm whether Trump is being audited
b) did confirm that nothing prevents an individual being audited from choosing to release his tax returns

Donald Trump has chosen not to show Americans his tax returns.

The first candidate in over 40 years to do so.

Tricky Trump- less Transparent than Tricky Dick.

His lawyers told him not to release them. Apparently, they are smarter than you.

He has even said he can release them any time he wants to- which is why he offered to release them if Clinton released her emails.

So Trump can release his tax returns- he just doesn't want to.

Tricky Trump- less Transparent than Tricky Dick

He is well within his rights to tell you to mind your own business.

Someone leaks a perfectly legal document and the leftist media is claiming he is a tax cheat.

What would happen if he released any others?

The same damn thing because libs are too stupid to be let out without a keeper.

That right there is sufficient reason not to release his taxes.

Trump has a sufficient reason not to release his tax returns- he doesn't want Americans to see what his tax returns say.

The only Presidential candidate in over 40 years not to show Americans his tax returns.

Tricky Trump- less Transparent than Tricky Dick.......no wonder you love him.

What does that have to do with producing his college records?

Because even THAT is your tacit racist attempt to see if he got into Harvard because he was half black.....

I just want to know if he went to college as a foreign student and was guilty of felony fraud.

I would like to know that about Donald Trump also.

I guess that is the reason why Donald Trump won't show us his college records or his tax returns......

No- Trump hasn't released anyone from any rule- once again- what the IRS actually said.

In a statement Friday, the IRS said that federal privacy rules prohibit the agency from discussing individual tax matters, but “nothing prevents individuals from sharing their own tax information.

The IRS
b) did confirm that nothing prevents an individual being audited from choosing to release his tax returns

ahhh, will you looky here? you like to rinse and repeat the same thing over an over. funny how libturds have that habit with the same talking points always. even in here.

Never gets old pointing out your lies

The IRS

His lawyers told him not to release them. Apparently, they are smarter than you.

He has even said he can release them any time he wants to- which is why he offered to release them if Clinton released her emails.

So Trump can release his tax returns- he just doesn't want to.

Tricky Trump- less Transparent than Tricky Dick

He is well within his rights to tell you to mind your own business..

LOL- and then you piss and moan that President Obama hasn't shown you his college records.

What a hypocrite you are.

President Obama didn't release his college records- just like Trump and everyone else- and you piss and moan that.
Donald Trump doesn't release his tax records- when everyone else has released their tax returns- and you say Trump is within his rights to tell Americans to mind our own business.

Typical Trumpster hypocrite.

The truth is the best defense against lies.

If Trump believes people are lying about his taxes- releasing his tax returns would show them to be liars.

But instead- Trump continues to hide them from voters.

No, it actually isn't.

Professional politicians arrange their financial affairs to make their tax returns political correct. Businessmen don't do that. They always have all kinds of deductions that douche bags like you can demagogue until the end of creation. The tax return demand is simply a scam.

Donald Trump- the only Presidential candidate in over 40 years to not show Americans his tax returns.

Tricky Trump- less transparent than even Tricky Dick.

But I am pleased even you admit that Trump is not releasing his tax returns because he doesn't want Americans to see them.

No, it actually isn't.

Professional politicians arrange their financial affairs to make their tax returns political correct. Businessmen don't do that. They always have all kinds of deductions that douche bags like you can demagogue until the end of creation. The tax return demand is simply a scam.

Donald Trump- the only Presidential candidate in over 40 years to not show Americans his tax returns.

But I am pleased even you admit that Trump is not releasing his tax returns because he doesn't want Americans to see them.
and?

and?

And I am enjoying Americans wondering why Donald Trump refuses to act Presidential

But I am pleased even you admit that Trump is not releasing his tax returns because he doesn't want Americans to see them

and?

And I am enjoying Americans wondering why Donald Trump refuses to act Presidential

But I am pleased even you admit that Trump is not releasing his tax returns because he doesn't want Americans to see them
so why didn't candidates provide them 50 years ago? I'm still trying to see your connection of importance.

BTW, the only ones wondering about trump being presidential are people like you. so you're enjoying you.

Because even THAT is your tacit racist attempt to see if he got into Harvard because he was half black.....

I just want to know if he went to college as a foreign student and was guilty of felony fraud.

I guess that is the reason why Donald Trump won't show us his college records or his tax returns......

We all know where Trump went to school and he is an American citizen. If he had gotten into college as a foreign student (i.e. fraudulently) you might have a point. Unfortunately, your point is usually located where most liberal's keep them, on the top of their heads!

It may be against the law for the IRS to confirm or deny if indeed Trump's tax returns are currently under audit, but so far all that we have is Trump's (or his loyal attorneys') word that he is under audit.... What if this "excuse" is yet another Trump ruse?

In yesterday's VP debate, Pence kept mumbling that Trump willrelease his 2015 returns "once the audit is completed"........That said, what if that "crooked" Obama administration asked the IRS commissioner to announce that the audit was indeed completed.??.....What then? (Trump's son hinted that even if the audit were completed, his daddy would not release the returns....Why not?? Would that be another lie uttered by Pence?)

Finally, what's wrong with Trump releasing his 2014 and several previous years' tax returns....presumably THOSE are NOT under audit.

Inquiring voters (who have some functioning brain cells) would like to know.......LOL

No.

Because it doesn't matter.

Its the sheer idiocy of the excuse in Trump not willing to release his tax returns.

For one matter; he could release 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 if 2015 is under audit. Surely his supposed lawyers would have no problem with that. So there is that. But even the 2015 is bullshit because if he did release it, what possible benefit could it be to the IRS or whomever. The tax form is filed with the IRS to begin with so they have the information already. It would be like you not wanting to divulge to Chase how much money you have in your checking account...with Chase.

Trump is lying about being audited; quite clearly.
Trump is lying about not being able to come clean due to the audit; quite clearly.
I wonder if the sex tape and other recent escapades are to draw attention away from the Tax issue which actually does have a bullet in it....

It may be against the law for the IRS to confirm or deny if indeed Trump's tax returns are currently under audit, but so far all that we have is Trump's (or his loyal attorneys') word that he is under audit.... What if this "excuse" is yet another Trump ruse?

In yesterday's VP debate, Pence kept mumbling that Trump willrelease his 2015 returns "once the audit is completed"........That said, what if that "crooked" Obama administration asked the IRS commissioner to announce that the audit was indeed completed.??.....What then? (Trump's son hinted that even if the audit were completed, his daddy would not release the returns....Why not?? Would that be another lie uttered by Pence?)

Finally, what's wrong with Trump releasing his 2014 and several previous years' tax returns....presumably THOSE are NOT under audit.

Inquiring voters (who have some functioning brain cells) would like to know.......LOL

that would be illegal

how about if the IRS made your information public

We all know where Trump went to school and he is an American citizen. If he had gotten into college as a foreign student (i.e. fraudulently) you might have a point. Unfortunately, your point is usually located where most liberal's keep them, on the top of their heads!

'we all know' - odd isn't it the double standard you use with Trump versus Obama- the word hypocrite comes to mind.

We all know where President Obama went to school and that he is an American citizen- that doesn't prevent asshole Birthers from lying about President Obama.

[
BTW, the only ones wondering about trump being presidential are people like you. so you're enjoying you.

People like me? 73% of Americans believe Trump should release his tax returns. So lots of people are like me.

What is Trump hiding from us? What is he afraid Americans will see in his tax returns?

[

People like me? 73% of Americans believe Trump should release his tax returns. So lots of people are like me.

What is Trump hiding from us? What is he afraid Americans will see in his tax returns?
he has lawyers telling him not to. he pays them for that advice, so he listens to them. What is it you think you will learn from them? What is it exactly you think is in them?

he has lawyers telling him not to. he pays them for that advice, so he listens to them. What is it you think you will learn from them? What is it exactly you think is in them?

Let's see what we could learn from those returns:

1. NO federal taxes paid (may be legal but a hell of a lot embarrassing)
2. Loans trump has with China banks
3. Involvement with Russian investments (mindful that we have sanctions with the Russians)
4. NO charity giving from that "generous" Trump
5. Much lower income than claimed

Would the above be a start of what we could find out???

Forum List

Back