Should the IRS confirm/deny if Trump's tax returns are under audit?

he has lawyers telling him not to. he pays them for that advice, so he listens to them. What is it you think you will learn from them? What is it exactly you think is in them?

Let's see what we could learn from those returns:

1. NO federal taxes paid (may be legal but a hell of a lot embarrassing)
2. Loans trump has with China banks
3. Involvement with Russian investments (mindful that we have sanctions with the Russians)
4. NO charity giving from that "generous" Trump
5. Much lower income than claimed

Would the above be a start of what we could find out???
well first following the law is smart. I know I do. I guess you don't. not sure, but that is what is implied by that statement. BTW, he admitted he did that last night on the debate. It's out there, you don't need to see his taxes to know that.

Hmmm taking money from China, you mean the chinese government? not sure your point their. you think he lied last night that he has no investments in russia? ok.

Charities isn't even a talking point anymore after he gave a million to the vets. so, unimportant today. Why does it matter to you his income? are you jealous?

[
BTW, the only ones wondering about trump being presidential are people like you. so you're enjoying you.

People like me? 73% of Americans believe Trump should release his tax returns. So lots of people are like me.

What is Trump hiding from us? What is he afraid Americans will see in his tax returns?
Douche bags like you are the reason he isn't releasing his tax returns.

Why? What business is it of yours?

Simple answer.....I'm a voter and I want to know IF I'm voting for a scammer/liar or not???
Don't you want to be better informed, or do you just rely on your penchant for the color orange??

If you support Hillary, you don't care if you're voting for a scammer/liar or not. Remember, she has a public position and a private position on issues and that shows she lies.

Bernie would have been so much better and Jill Stein is the best of what's left.

With Clinton marching towards a double digit lead in the polls, I think it's fairly safe to stop giving a fuck about the Groper's taxes.
hmmm my crystal ball says there is jail time headed hitlery's way in her future.

Simple answer.....I'm a voter and I want to know IF I'm voting for a scammer/liar or not???
Don't you want to be better informed, or do you just rely on your penchant for the color orange??

If you support Hillary, you don't care if you're voting for a scammer/liar or not. Remember, she has a public position and a private position on issues and that shows she lies.

Bernie would have been so much better and Jill Stein is the best of what's left.
again, it's nudge, nudge, wink, wink, no what I mean politics the libturds do. all for one and one for all no matter the sleaze.

again, it's nudge, nudge, wink, wink, no what I mean politics the libturds do. all for one and one for all no matter the sleaze.

Bernie didn't behave that way (though I'm disappointed in his behavior since he dropped out) and Jill Stein doesn't. Democrats like Hillary ARE the problem!

Last edited:

Bernie didn't behave that way (though I'm disappointed in his behavior since he dropped out) and Jill Stein doesn't. Democrats like Hillary ARE the prolem!
Bernie supports her after beating her up as the establishment for almost six months. one for all all for one dems. sorry, he falls in line with her dirt.

Bernie didn't behave that way (though I'm disappointed in his behavior since he dropped out) and Jill Stein doesn't. Democrats like Hillary ARE the prolem!
Bernie supports her after beating her up as the establishment for almost six months. one for all all for one dems. sorry, he falls in line with her dirt.

I agree that it's a shame he supports her. It undercuts all my faith in him.

With Clinton marching towards a double digit lead in the polls, I think it's fairly safe to stop giving a fuck about the Groper's taxes.

10_10_poll_zpsd5ntwoof.gif

[
BTW, the only ones wondering about trump being presidential are people like you. so you're enjoying you.

People like me? 73% of Americans believe Trump should release his tax returns. So lots of people are like me.

What is Trump hiding from us? What is he afraid Americans will see in his tax returns?

I do believe that Donald Trump is terrified of honest Americans like me- you know- the people Trumpsters call 'douche bags'

Trump knows regardless of what his tax returns show your head will remain firmly up his ass.

Light a few candles, Middle-Finger-Boy....now THAT may help your cause.....LOL

What's gonna help Hillary stay out of prison when Trump wins?

Ah its always so fascinating to watch the Trump voters admit they hate the Constitution.

LOL- and meanwhile- the other GOP candidates after beating up Donald Trump for 6 months as a vile reprehensible human being- now support him by staying as far away from him as possible.

[

I do believe that Donald Trump is terrified of honest Americans like me- you know- the people Trumpsters call 'douche bags'

Trump knows regardless of what his tax returns show your head will remain firmly up his ass.

I call you douche bag, not Trump. You're about as honest as Slick and Hillary. I guess you would know about putting things up your ass.

Light a few candles, Middle-Finger-Boy....now THAT may help your cause.....LOL

What's gonna help Hillary stay out of prison when Trump wins?

Ah its always so fascinating to watch the Trump voters admit they hate the Constitution.

How would the Constitution keep Hillary out of prison?

Forum List

Back