Should the President Give Up?

President Trump should never give up!

Sending him and all Patriots strength and guidance!:thup:

No. He needs to stay put and keep fighting. Did General Washington give up? Nope.

Except that General Washington didn't get crushed in an election, then tried to overturn the sovereign will of the people, because he was a thin-skinned authoritarian narcissist trying to turn the greatest nation on earth into some third-world tin-pot shithole dictatorship.
Trump didn't get crushed in an election either.

No. He needs to stay put and keep fighting. Did General Washington give up? Nope.

Except that General Washington didn't get crushed in an election, then tried to overturn the sovereign will of the people, because he was a thin-skinned authoritarian narcissist trying to turn the greatest nation on earth into some third-world tin-pot shithole dictatorship.
Trump didn't get crushed in an election either.

Exactly. :thup:

Now you know what you act like. A rhetorical living-dead propagandist..
I agree that Biden is a 'rhetorical living-dead propagandist' but I ain't him. You are passing gas again Moonie.... :auiqs.jpg:

At one end of this spectrum, we have the Leftists who are convinced that the election was completely righteous, the votes were essentially all legitimate, and Trump simply lost.
I challenge you to name a single person on USMB who you think actually believes that.

Name a person who professes to believe that BS and you can bet your ass that I can and may prove beyond any reasonable doubt, via their own words, that they are liars and/or incapable of logical thought (aka mentally disabled, retarded..etc..).

Last edited:
There is no "Orange God" in the real world you fucking idiot. Try actually reading and comprehending for a change.

When you dead-end losers top acting like you're in a cult, then people will stop accusing you of being in a cult.

It's pretty simple.
Oh! My bad! I thought we were supposed to care what complete stranger dems on a message board think of us!

It is "interesting" to observe the chorus of well-wishers from all points on the political spectrum who are advising the President to abandon his campaign to reverse or nullify the certified results of the November 3 election.

At one end of this spectrum, we have the Leftists who are convinced that the election was completely righteous, the votes were essentially all legitimate, and Trump simply lost. So of course he should give up his quest. It is a distraction that makes America look foolish in the eyes of the world.

Next we have those on the Left who recognize that there were "irregularities" in the processes, procedures, voting and counting, but are convinced that even if they were erased (somehow), Biden would have won anyway. These are the honest Leftists....I assume they exist somewhere, although I have never seen any indication of that.

From the Center-Right, we have those who don't believe the stories (and evidence) of irregularities, and think it is undignified of Trump to keep up this campaign without video files of people wearing Biden/Harris baseball caps, stuffing ballot boxes with phony votes.

Further Right we have those who believe that significant fraudulent activity took place, but for a variety of reasons, it will not be possible to prove that in a forum that will do anything about it. Hence keeping up the campaign is pointless, futile, and potentially harmful to Trump and Republicans in 2022 and 2024.

But I find myself mystified by the public comments of Mitt Romney.

Why can't he simply say, "I disagree with this effort; it cannot succeed," or something like that? What a wanker.

Speaking of wankers, did you even notice that ALL of your categories are deliberately enslaved to this weird dichotomy of "the left" and "the right" ----- as if the character flaw that can't accept losing is somehow a political thing?

It isn't. It's a psychological thing.

That's why it's embarrassing.

YOUR OWN LINK confirms that when it quotes Romney: " “He’s leaving Washington with a whole series of conspiracy theories and things that are so nutty and loopy that people are shaking their heads, wondering what in the world has gotten into this man.”

It has never been any kind of "political" thing to be the last kid standing on the field in the rain wailing WAAAH, THAT GAME DINT COUNT, COME BACK AND PLAY WAAAH". It has however always been a sign of caustic immaturity.

Ergo ---- psychological.

Last edited:
ou lost.

And no, the Orange Pinochet is going to fail.
There you go again.....There is no "Orange Pinochet" get help, you are hallucinating.
tumblr_mmo9s2Ubh21sqw0fjo1_400.gif
AcrobaticInsistentHochstettersfrog-size_restricted.gif

It is "interesting" to observe the chorus of well-wishers from all points on the political spectrum who are advising the President to abandon his campaign to reverse or nullify the certified results of the November 3 election.

At one end of this spectrum, we have the Leftists who are convinced that the election was completely righteous, the votes were essentially all legitimate, and Trump simply lost. So of course he should give up his quest. It is a distraction that makes America look foolish in the eyes of the world.

Next we have those on the Left who recognize that there were "irregularities" in the processes, procedures, voting and counting, but are convinced that even if they were erased (somehow), Biden would have won anyway. These are the honest Leftists....I assume they exist somewhere, although I have never seen any indication of that.

From the Center-Right, we have those who don't believe the stories (and evidence) of irregularities, and think it is undignified of Trump to keep up this campaign without video files of people wearing Biden/Harris baseball caps, stuffing ballot boxes with phony votes.

Further Right we have those who believe that significant fraudulent activity took place, but for a variety of reasons, it will not be possible to prove that in a forum that will do anything about it. Hence keeping up the campaign is pointless, futile, and potentially harmful to Trump and Republicans in 2022 and 2024.

Why can't he simply say, "I disagree with this effort; it cannot succeed," or something like that? What a wanker.
Romney is a two-faced sellout who literally handed Obama the election.....he and John McCain can both go to Hell and spend the rest of eternity having a Pineapple shoved up their asses.

Listen, if you are going to lose then Romney is the guy to listen to.

He is an expert at it after all.

The Democrats overturned the sovereign will of the people by committing election fraud.

WAAAAAAAAAY too easy but here goes nothin'.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Link?

Trump should never give up. In fact, he should (IMO) refuse to attend the faux-inauguration and throw multiple rallies on the same day. Let's see hundreds of thousands of Americans cheering for Trump as a bunch of old people swear in a basically brain dead faux President.

So you didn't vote huh?

lol.

Forum List

Back