Should the President...

Can the president dissolve a media outlet when that outlet criticizes him?

• Yes! The fake news is the enemy of the people

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No! We live under a constitution that protects the press

Votes: 26 92.9%

• Total voters
What do you think about Georgia trying to shut down 8 of 10 voting places in one district? when both major party's are doing everything they can to make one person one vote possible for all Americans, that is a day to be proud of, no matter what party you belong to. when winning is the only goal honesty go's and we all lose

Then I assume you are for voter ID, correct?

Equating what Russia did two years ago with photo ID is stupid - but we've come to expect that from you.

Most states accept other forms of identification:
Voter identification laws by state - Ballotpedia

Illegals/ Non-Citizens can't vote and widespread voter fraud is a myth:
Debunking the Voter Fraud Myth

How without the precise records allowed by comparing ID's to to the rolls can you dismiss voter fraud so handily?

The only widespread voter fraud involves GOP gerrymandering, roll purging and suppression.

Standard prog claptrap from a standard prog twat.

Gerrymandering isn't fraud, both parties do it. Stop lying

Roll updates are not purging, stop lying.

Show me active suppression of voting.....

Georgia county to close 7 of 9 voting precincts, civil rights attorney calls it 'voter suppression'

Believe Kris Kobach has lost his last 10 lawsuits.
Last time he went hunting for witches he ended up prosecuting THREE cases in the entire state of Kansas.
But Kansas will probably elect him governor anyway.
Can't fix stupid!

Equating what Russia did two years ago with photo ID is stupid - but we've come to expect that from you.

Most states accept other forms of identification:
Voter identification laws by state - Ballotpedia

Illegals/ Non-Citizens can't vote and widespread voter fraud is a myth:
Debunking the Voter Fraud Myth

How without the precise records allowed by comparing ID's to to the rolls can you dismiss voter fraud so handily?

The only widespread voter fraud involves GOP gerrymandering, roll purging and suppression.

Georgia county to close 7 of 9 voting precincts, civil rights attorney calls it 'voter suppression'

Opinion, not fact.

lol... you are incredibly agile to bend over & grab your ankles like that for your leader.

Figures. You target on voter INFLUENCE, which is at most what the Russians could have done, and ignore VOTE FRAUD OR INTERFERENCE, which is what can happen if people who can't vote actually do vote.

You clamor for safe and legitimate elections but don't want to enact the one measure that might help guarantee that.

Haaaaaaaaccccckkkkk.
If there was evidence of massive voter fraud, then let's explore solutions. Voter ID is a solution in search of a problem.

Foryinterference is real. And it's still happening. Foreigners are hacking our voter rolls, they could actually change votes. And you want to ignore that problem.

Show us evidence of voter fraud. Are we talking about a handful of votes, or three million votes as the Teump campaign claims (because he lost the popular vote)?

How does hacking into our voter rolls change elections?

And why wouldn't voter ID, shown at the polling place help keep track of that?

And what progs like you are alluding to isn't VOTE INTERFERENCE, it's VOTE INFLUENCE.

stop trying to make it sound like the Russians hacked the election.
Tell that to every American intelligence agency. Tell that to both the House and Senate intelligence committee.

Everyone agrees the Russians have and continue to hack our elections. Stuff Fox News won't tell you.

But the whole current investigation isn't about hacking, it's about influencing, so please try to make up your mind on this shit.

And Voter ID's matched to other documentary evidence would make hacking votes that much harder.

& paper ballots.
you guys are hilarious, you guys didn't want paper ballots and touted electronic voting after Florida, when your retard voters couldn't read the card.... Make up your fucking mind. We beat you know matter what type of voting we have.

Yeah, they want to switch now a few months before the election?

Do you realize how slow government works?

they have been trying since 2017...

Then if you win a case you make it happen in a few years, not 3 months before an election.

Opinion, not fact.

lol... you are incredibly agile to bend over & grab your ankles like that for your leader.

Lol, one Georgia county is now somehow part of the Trumpian Conspiracy?

What a fucking loon you are.

Opinion, not fact.

we like doing it for someone who likes America and our citizens. you did for Obama for 8 years......for a guy who hated America and let people die to terrorists, nutjobs and always had an excuse (GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) for them. I never see you guys hate on the criminals that kill people...you just make excuses for them...and don't get me started on MS13

If there was evidence of massive voter fraud, then let's explore solutions. Voter ID is a solution in search of a problem.

Foryinterference is real. And it's still happening. Foreigners are hacking our voter rolls, they could actually change votes. And you want to ignore that problem.

Show us evidence of voter fraud. Are we talking about a handful of votes, or three million votes as the Teump campaign claims (because he lost the popular vote)?

And what progs like you are alluding to isn't VOTE INTERFERENCE, it's VOTE INFLUENCE.

Tell that to every American intelligence agency. Tell that to both the House and Senate intelligence committee.

Everyone agrees the Russians have and continue to hack our elections. Stuff Fox News won't tell you.

But the whole current investigation isn't about hacking, it's about influencing, so please try to make up your mind on this shit.

And Voter ID's matched to other documentary evidence would make hacking votes that much harder.

& paper ballots.
you guys are hilarious, you guys didn't want paper ballots and touted electronic voting after Florida, when your retard voters couldn't read the card.... Make up your fucking mind. We beat you know matter what type of voting we have.
Yeah. The "Butterfly" ballot. Designed and approved by a Republican. And everybody else made mistakes with it. Everybody was to blame except Ms. Harris.

& paper ballots.

I wouldn't have an issue with that, or go back to the mechanical machines NY used to have.

georgia has a huuuuuge problem with that. bigley. hmmm, i wonder why?
so basically you guys whine about any type of voting.....sorry bro, you just have to learn most people don't like your hatefilled nutjob leftwing bullshit

& paper ballots.

what florida had was a stupid paper ballot that needed to be punched completely thru the holes to 'count'. we have paper ballots in CT where you color in the ovals ( like the school mastery tests) then that paper ballot is run thru a scanner. a paper trail is a guaranteed back up... you know like 'receipts'. lol....

Last edited:

& paper ballots.

I wouldn't have an issue with that, or go back to the mechanical machines NY used to have.

so basically you guys whine about any type of voting.....sorry bro, you just have to learn most people don't like your hatefilled nutjob leftwing bullshit

sounds like you are whining that people have wised up to (R) dirty tricks.

& paper ballots.

Did a Leftist say "They're bring drugs, they are rapists, murderers and some, I assume, are good people". Did a Leftist say "There are very fine people on both sides". Did a Lefts call LeBron James dumb, Omorosa a dog and a congresswoman a low IQ person? Are Leftists responsible for hate?

& paper ballots.
Yeah. The "Butterfly" ballot. Designed and approved by a Republican. And everybody else made mistakes with it. Everybody was to blame except Ms. Harris.

You're talking me down memory lane. Yeah - this was clear as mud.
Leave it to Florida witches to brew up a big ol' stink pot of something every time!

palmballot.jpg

& paper ballots.

Did a Leftist say "They're bring drugs, they are rapists, murderers and some, I assume, are good people". Did a Leftist say "There are very fine people on both sides". Did a Lefts call LeBron James dumb, Omorosa a dog and a congresswoman a low IQ person? Are Leftists responsible for hate?
None of his quotes are wrong. He also stated that there are horrible people on both sides.
As for Mexico and the border

Sexual assault of migrants from Latin America to the United States - Wikipedia

80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S. | HuffPost
https://splinternews.com/is-rape-the-price-to-pay-for-migrant-women-chasing-the-1793842446

That's up from previous reports by non-profit organizations like Amnesty International that estimate the number at 60 percent.

so lets say it's just 60%, yes lots of drugs and rapists.....which is why leaving children with these people is way worse than the separation. Try to learn a few things and hopefully you care about people......then you'll agree with us.

So again, Trump was correct, you may not like the facts, but they are the facts.

& paper ballots.

Nah it doesn't even counter the dead people or illegals or the other tricks you guys play.

you guys blame voting methods like you do bags from the grocery store

paper or plastic?

& paper ballots.

Nah it doesn't even counter the dead people or illegals or the other tricks you guys play.

paper or plastic?

Yeah - The super-skeery dead vote. LoL

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/alabama-doug-jones-ballots/
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/25-million-fraud-votes-for-clinton/
Trump's Bogus Voter Fraud Claims - FactCheck.org

Here's a question even a Trumptard could probably answer - Is the first thought people have when Aunt Louise or Uncle Frank die to be sure to take them off the voter rolls? No - they rarely if EVER do, and rarely if EVER does anyone vote in their name. DERP

:laugh2: :lmao: :lol:

1bkfkp.jpg

paper or plastic?

Yeah - The super-skeery dead vote. LoL

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/alabama-doug-jones-ballots/
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/25-million-fraud-votes-for-clinton/
Trump's Bogus Voter Fraud Claims - FactCheck.org

Here's a question even a Trumptard could probably answer - Is the first thought people have when Aunt Louise or Uncle Frank die to be sure to take them off the voter rolls? No - they rarely if EVER do, and rarely if EVER does anyone vote in their name. DERP

:laugh2: :lmao: :lol:

1bkfkp.jpg
If you guys just learned to read, you could have a paper ballot...Good LUCK!

Forum List

Back