🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should this be legal?

I don't get the question either. The move makes sense to me. They sell shitty charred milk drinks, why not do it with a low class flair?

Whole Foods has been doing the same thing for years. Except the ones around here do allow facial tattoos.

What gets me is restaurants. Nothing is more appetizing than a waiter or waitress handing you food with a snot ring dangling under their snout. I leave.

No one is saying that there should be some sort of law prohibiting a company from hiring who they want. It's questioning the wisdom of hiring the outlandish. I venture that once Starbucks starts hiring the outlandish, it will hire no one else. There are no well dressed well groomed people at any of our local Whole Foods markets. They have to be deliberately disqualified.

You are entitled to your opinions.

I think plenty of people look hot with tats and facial piercings.

Last edited:
What gets me is restaurants. Nothing is more appetizing than a waiter or waitress handing you food with a snot ring dangling under their snout. I leave.

I used to have an issue with it, but it is now so commonplace that it really doesn't bother me. It has slowly become an accepted way of expression for many people. What bothers me much more is if I think the person bathes regularly or not.

If they are a stocker or barrista it doesn't matter. In a professional it would call their judgment into question too much.

Forum List

Back