CDZ Should Transgenders and Non-Binary People Be Forced To Fight In A War?

Do You Believe In The Draft?

• Total voters
I say that I agree with Officer Tatum that if they're Transgender from female to male then they're the ones who chose that lifestyle and non-binary that they're just going by what the good Lord gave them. However, I don't really agree with drafting people either so I'm sort of on the fence about the whole entire thing.

Mentally I’ll people should not be allowed in the military.

Mentally I’ll people should not be allowed in the military.

Have you met people in the military?

I have. In the 11 years I was in, I met people who were a couple of tacos short of a combination platter. Some of them, unfortunately were officers.

In fact, a large part of your training as an NCO is to spot people who might be suffering from depression or other mental issues and getting them help. Throwing them out is usually NOT the first course of action.

So... 20 years ago, you guys were all upset about gays being unfit to serve in the military... nobody talks about that anymore. Turns out it wasn't the end of the world.

If there is a draft then every citizen needs to be included even the sons and daughters of the politicians voting for war

In fact I think that if any politician votes to go to war the first people drafted should be their kids

Have you met people in the military?

I have. In the 11 years I was in, I met people who were a couple of tacos short of a combination platter. Some of them, unfortunately were officers.

In fact, a large part of your training as an NCO is to spot people who might be suffering from depression or other mental issues and getting them help. Throwing them out is usually NOT the first course of action.

So... 20 years ago, you guys were all upset about gays being unfit to serve in the military... nobody talks about that anymore. Turns out it wasn't the end of the world.
That's right, Joe. Never was. Thank you for posting.

Forum List

Back