CDZ Should Transgenders and Non-Binary People Be Forced To Fight In A War?

Do You Believe In The Draft?

• Total voters
In a time of war, you either fight or die.
Death doesn't care whether or not what gender you think you are today.

I say that I agree with Officer Tatum that if they're Transgender from female to male then they're the ones who chose that lifestyle and non-binary that they're just going by what the good Lord gave them. However, I don't really agree with drafting people either so I'm sort of on the fence about the whole entire thing.

They make perfect cannon fodder.

How many years would that be?
Last time I went to school it was 48 years. Granted it was not the new math you kids are taught where all things even numbers are racist. It will be 49 in July since the draft officially ended in July.

Last time I went to school it was 48 years. Granted it was not the new math you kids are taught where all things even numbers are racist. It will be 49 in July since the draft officially ended in July.
Jesus, shut the fuck up already, Karen. 1+1 still equals 2. Every thing has to be about you poor marginalized white entitled Jack Asses.

Let’s say all the men are drafted…by all means all MEN should be drafted. I don’t give a rip what they identify as. A war is a war. If trans men got exemptions, all men would claim to be trans.

Let’s say all the men are drafted…by all means all MEN should be drafted. I don’t give a rip what they identify as. A war is a war. If trans men got exemptions, all men would claim to be trans.

You make a good point, but I'm still not sure if I agree with the draft or not.

You make a good point, but I'm still not sure if I agree with the draft or not.
Right. I’m not sure I do either. Just saying if they actually did it.
If there’s a draft, there will likely be a much larger war than there is now and that’s not desirable.

I say that I agree with Officer Tatum that if they're Transgender from female to male then they're the ones who chose that lifestyle and non-binary that they're just going by what the good Lord gave them. However, I don't really agree with drafting people either so I'm sort of on the fence about the whole entire thing.

Sorry.
I don't get my information from YOUTUBE, TIKTOK, FB, ...
And I have no respect for those that do.

During a time of war. Transgenders, homo's, and non-binary freaks, should be made to wear heavy boots and forced at gun point to walk in fields suspected of having buried land mines in order clear them..
You first.

Take the lot of you and we'll increase the IQ of the military and the general populace significantly.

Should Transgenders and Non-Binary People Be Forced To Fight In A War?​

ABSOLUTELY. This one is ready to go, just slap a rifle in the bitch's hands and send her off to fight the Russians as one of America's best.

imagepride.jpg

Forum List

Back