Should transgenders be banned from female sports events altogether?

Should trans athletes be banned from competing in womens' sports events?

• Yes

Votes: 49 96.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
Golf is certainly a sport, and there are such things as ladies tees...for a reason.

Golf isn't a sport, it's people in ugly clothes walking on lawns with big sticks.

Here..................let Robin Williams educate you about golf...............

(It's one of his funnier bits)....................

Golf is certainly a sport, and there are such things as ladies tees...for a reason.
Golf is the waste of a perfectly good walk. (says the dude who only quit golfing when his Dad died so he refuses to play now).

To protect my daughter, my granddaughters, my nieces and all biological females.

You damn right it does snowflake.
All those women are competing against Trans? Wow. Can you cite any? NO? Neither can your lawmakers.

frankly, i've completely had it with the entire LGBTQ+ movement.
and especially their infiltration of womens' sports events plus their harassing of female athletes at speaking events, has me thinking of kinetic actions towards gays doing public displays of affection.

i'm not saying the LGBTQ+ers need to fade back into the proverbial closets.
i'm saying they should be more discreet about their public affection displays,
and they should start their own leagues in sports, or simply keep competing with men (with whom they share that genetic and training advantage).

what about you people?
They should be banned and treated with drugs.

To protect my daughter, my granddaughters, my nieces and all biological females.

You damn right it does snowflake.
Yeah he can’t hang with his own like kind, sex and age so gotta go and beat the girls.

Forum List

Back