Should transgenders be banned from female sports events altogether?

Should trans athletes be banned from competing in womens' sports events?

• Yes

Votes: 49 96.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
A moment of amazement.

This is the girl's forearm. Her skin was removed to create a fake cock that will never work like a real one. As a bonus, she gets urinary incontinence and a disfigured hand.

It's not a mental disorder, they say...
FuU-Uc0XgAQfAX8

At a disadvantage physically. Not a physical advantage. And never insisted in sharing the same locker room
Well, they made the team if they are on the field...so I don't see a disadvantage. But that isn't the question.... they can't be described as "mentally ill" (as someone described one gender wanting to play on another gender's team) if they are though of as not having an advantage?

Someone insisted on sharing a locker room?

Well, they made the team if they are on the field...so I don't see a disadvantage. But that isn't the question.... they can't be described as "mentally ill" (as someone described one gender wanting to play on another gender's team) if they are though of as not having an advantage?

Someone insisted on sharing a locker room?

None of the female athletes you posted about claimed to be male. Not one.

And, when biological females complained about she males in their locker rooms, they were told he couldn’t be removed.

Get it yet?

I don't know. They were playing with men.
well then the comparison is apples to oranges. Playing with men doesn't mean they think they are men.

The mental health issue comes into play when someone doesn't know what gender they are, despite science and reality

A moment of amazement.

This is the girl's forearm. Her skin was removed to create a fake cock that will never work like a real one. As a bonus, she gets urinary incontinence and a disfigured hand.

FuU-Uc0XgAQfAX8
I've heard that's what doctors do to construct a penis, but have heard it's only skin. That looks like muscle as well. Is this a legit "after" picture?

None of the female athletes you posted about claimed to be male. Not one.
There is that. But when one does or claims to be non-binary...will that mean that every female who played football was now "mentally ill"?

well then the comparison is apples to oranges. Playing with men doesn't mean they think they are men.

The mental health issue comes into play when someone doesn't know what gender they are, despite science and reality
So would you guys be doing all of this pearl clutching and fainting on the couch if the same student wasn't in athletics...you'd be okay with transgenders if that were the case?

Lie to us all and say yes.

So would you guys be doing all of this pearl clutching and fainting on the couch if the same student wasn't in athletics...you'd be okay with transgenders if that were the case?

Lie to us all and say yes.
yeah, I mean I would want them to see some sort of mental health professional...but at the end of the day I don't care what someone feels or how they dress.

Not sure why this doesn't get through to dembots

While often I would think so depending on the sport, it should be up to the relevant sports authority running them. It doesn't require a state or (heaven forbid ) Federal solution.

yeah, I mean I would want them to see some sort of mental health professional...but at the end of the day I don't care what someone feels or how they dress.

Not sure why this doesn't get through to dembots
Sure... you guys couldn't tell the truth if you life depended on it.

However I can think of sports where it doesn't matter: road racing, car racing, plane/boat racing. Skiing? Bicycling? I don't know about leg muscle focused sports.

And GOLF IS NOT A SPORT! :beer:

A moment of amazement.

FuU-Uc0XgAQfAX8
Thanks for this. It will go into the Tranny Genetics / Psychopathology Archive we are now creating.

For international safety's sake, a similar archive should be established within the new Russian Language and Culture Center being built in Venezuela.

However I can think of sports where it doesn't matter: road racing, car racing, plane/boat racing. Skiing? Bicycling? I don't know about leg muscle focused sports.

And GOLF IS NOT A SPORT! :beer:
Golf is certainly a sport, and there are such things as ladies tees...for a reason.

Forum List

Back