Should transgenders be banned from female sports events altogether?

Should trans athletes be banned from competing in womens' sports events?

• Yes

Votes: 49 96.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
Should immature 20-year-olds be allowed to compete against 10-year-olds in pop warner football?

Anybody?

Anybody?

Ferris?

Females simply cannot overcome the advantage transwomen have in sports. Ban them

I'd encourage them to start their own country as a social experiment. Give them San Fransico and see what they make in say ten years.
Now we even have some leftists insisting that bio-men are not stronger than women. What the left is doing to this country is like a nightmare from which I can’t wake up.

Should immature 20-year-olds be allowed to compete against 10-year-olds in pop warner football?

Anybody?

Anybody?

Ferris?
I bet that I can outrun a 4-year-old. I will identify as a trans-child an enter their nursery school race.

Should transgenders be banned from female sports events altogether?​

'SHORT ANSWER' - NO!

A 'Transgender' is NOT a 'woman' / 'female'

Its a 'Modified Biological Male'

So the REAL question is 'Should a modified biological male be allowed to compete against women in women's sports?'

(bump)

Now we even have some leftists insisting that bio-men are not stronger than women. What the left is doing to this country is like a nightmare from which I can’t wake up.
The proles are incapable of addressing an issue as an issue. They are only capable of treating it as a case of Right vs. Left.

The notion of having men competing in women's sports is just too ridiculous to even consider, yet they prevaricate because their side demands it.

The proles are incapable of addressing an issue as an issue. They are only capable of treating it as a case of Right vs. Left.

The notion of having men competing in women's sports is just too ridiculous to even consider, yet they prevaricate because their side demands it.
And look at how they attack women who have been robbed due to this nonsense! That young woman who WOULD have won the swimming competition if she didn’t have to compete against a 6’4 guy in his physical prime has spoken against all this, and the trans-community and their supporters actually assaulted her!

And look at how they attack women who have been robbed due to this nonsense! That young woman who WOULD have won the swimming competition if she didn’t have to compete against a 6’4 guy in his physical prime has spoken against all this, and the trans-community and their supporters actually assaulted her!
They are all about women's rights, dontcha know!

If these mindless twits didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all.

Larry Bird told me something totally different.
Larry Bird would have been the LAST fucking person in the world to say that white players were biologically inferior to blacks.
And he proved it every damn game.
Try again.

Larry Bird would have been the LAST fucking person in the world to say that white players were biologically inferior to blacks.
And he proved it every damn game.
Try again.
If white people are so much better why do blacks dominate the sport?
Black people are more athletic than white people. The are better runners and they are better at sports.73.2% black 16.8% white.

frankly, i've completely had it with the entire LGBTQ+ movement.
and especially their infiltration of womens' sports events plus their harassing of female athletes at speaking events, has me thinking of kinetic actions towards gays doing public displays of affection.

i'm not saying the LGBTQ+ers need to fade back into the proverbial closets.
i'm saying they should be more discreet about their public affection displays,
and they should start their own leagues in sports, or simply keep competing with men (with whom they share that genetic and training advantage).

what about you people?
Transgenders should be committed and seriously examined. We already knew that they're mentally and spiritually ill, but now we're finding out that they're a literal danger to society. One decided that it would be a great idea to massacre 6 people (three of whom were young and innocent little kids) and the other decided to stab a cab driver to death. Which, by the way, clearly shows why all knives should be banned.

If white people are so much better why do blacks dominate the sport?
Black people are more athletic than white people. The are better runners and they are better at sports.
Oooo ... when Jimmy the Greek said that ... he was banned from the media for making a "racist" statement. But you and he were absolutely correct. Blacks ARE better physically. Whites are higher on the IQ Bell Curve. Everyone has their strengths and their weaknesses.

Never said they were. YOU stated: "In that case, white men should be banned from playing basketball because they are biologically inferior" (posts 118 & 120)

Yeah, the NHL all stars are always made up of blacks :auiqs.jpg:
I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out!

Never said they were. YOU stated: "In that case, white men should be banned from playing basketball because they are biologically inferior"
You probably couldn't understand I was making a point about banning people.

Yeah, the NHL all stars are always made up of blacks
They didn't want to take over every major sport so they left you guys hockey.
Funny how hockey always gets brought up in discussions like this.
More whataboutism.

Forum List

Back