Should transgenders be banned from female sports events altogether?

Should trans athletes be banned from competing in womens' sports events?

• Yes

Votes: 49 96.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
They are biologically inferior.
Apples and oranges.

Yes, broadly speaking, some races have physical/athletic advantages over others. It’s no coincidence you don’t see a lot of East Asian men in the NFL or in MMA. Statistically, they’re much smaller and weaker than white or black men. That doesn’t mean they should be banned from competing.

Apples and oranges.

Yes, broadly speaking, some races have physical/athletic advantages over others. It’s no coincidence you don’t see a lot of East Asian men in the NFL or in MMA. Statistically, they’re much smaller and weaker than white or black men. That doesn’t mean they should be banned from competing.
No one should be banned from playing sports.

Because this is a political message board, not a message board about sports. Additionally, I don't follow professional basketball, women or men...I prefer college, and yes I watch the women's college bball tourney, also, love college softball.,..it's almost that time of year for the world series....a lot of fun.

2022:​

Women’s College World Series final outgains men’s final, averages 1.7 million viewers​

2021:

Women’s College World Series tops College World Series in viewership​

I don't expect you dembots to keep up with sports..or for that matter even care about reality....you all just repeat hate and division from your propagandist
There's a sports forum on this board. You haven't started any threads about something that you're so interested in? Sounds odd. Oh yeah...that's right...you're lying your ass off.

Did you care about women's sports before this? No.
Why do you care now? You guys just make me shake my head...bothered by everything all the time. Stop pretending this matters to you.

This is the part where you claim you cared and act indignant. Right?

I think its simple...if you have outdoor plumbing...you compete with the boys, if you have indoor plumbing...you compete with the girls.

It may not matter to you or I but it does matter to the female athlete that has put the time, energy and money to be a top athlete in their sport and then have to compete with men. That isn’t right, biological men have an advantage in physical strength. Why should an athlete be punished for a guy that feels that he is a girl and is still a man?

It may not matter to you or I but it does matter to the female athlete that has put the time, energy and money to be a top athlete in their sport and then have to compete with men. That isn’t right, biological men have an advantage in physical strength. Why should an athlete be punished for a guy that feels that he is a girl and is still a man?
Couldn't agree more.

Would you agree that this is not some massive organized conspiracy to tear at the moral fabric of society and the world is in peril?

There's a sports forum on this board. You haven't started any threads about something that you're so interested in? Sounds odd. Oh yeah...that's right...you're lying your ass off.
I was unaware there was....maybe I'll check it out.

I stay on the politics and current events threads and discuss politics here.

Why do you care now? You guys just make me shake my head...bothered by everything all the time. Stop pretending this matters to you.

I think its simple...if you have outdoor plumbing...you compete with the boys, if you have indoor plumbing...you compete with the girls.
At the time, women's and men's sports were deemed fair as biological females competed against biological females and vice versa for men. Any overlap, such as tennis mixed doubles, were balanced by fairness, 2 men and 2 women.

We live in times were equality and fairness are very much scrutinized, why don't you care about fairness in sports? You freaks just make me shake my head.

At the time, women's and men's sports were deemed fair as biological females competed against biological females and vice versa for men. Any overlap, such as tennis mixed doubles, were balanced by fairness, 2 men and 2 women.

We live in times were equality and fairness are very much scrutinized, why don't you care about fairness in sports? You freaks just make me shake my head.
Of course that isn't remotely what I think. You're lazy research into my position is not surprising.

I would agree with that, I believe it is a mental health issue that needs to be dealt with more effectively rather than catering to them.
I'm curious... Since at least the 1980's girls have participated in high school tackle football. Did the girls who played on the football team have a "mental health issue"?

No….no no no no…Tran women are women! Therefore they should be entitled to all of the benefits of a woman, including being on women’s sports teams. To say otherwise would be to deny that they are a woman.

So, let them join women’s sports teams, and when the drive for bigger, faster, stronger leads these teams to replace all their real women with trans women, we’ll I guess that suck for the women, right? They can take a back seat to biological men, once again, and those women on the left who happen to be the ones who get replaced, well, I guess that sucks too.

You all demanded that biological men who say they are women are actually women, even to the point where you defended them using women’s bathrooms, well, if that’s how you feel, then this is also a part of that. Live with it, or, don’t support and vote for those things.

I have little concern for their sports also. I do know they work hard for their achievements. And now it is distorted and ruined. Get rid of Title IX. In sone way we all pay for it and the resources are needed for males. So, it reduces their violence in the streets to playing a sport and under control. Get rid of Title IX.

After reading this thread, the absurdity of it all should be apparent to all Americans. If the notion that men can compete against women in sports, simply by stating that they are female, makes any sense to you..you are an imbecile. I urge everyone to step back, take a deep breath and accept the fact that a guy with a beard just broke the woman's bench press record by 100 pounds. He did not have on a skirt, or makeup, he simply competed as a "female" and shattered the record. Is that not absurd??
I’ve written about this before:

The boys HIGH SCHOOL 100 meter dash record in a mid sized state (Iowa) is 10.1 seconds.

The woman’s WORLD RECORD in the 100 meter dash is 10.49 seconds.

A boy from a smaller state beat the all time worlds best 100 meter dash record by nearly a half second.

No….no no no no…Tran women are women! Therefore they should be entitled to all of the benefits of a woman, including being on women’s sports teams. To say otherwise would be to deny that they are a woman.

So, let them join women’s sports teams, and when the drive for bigger, faster, stronger leads these teams to replace all their real women with trans women, we’ll I guess that suck for the women, right? They can take a back seat to biological men, once again, and those women on the left who happen to be the ones who get replaced, well, I guess that sucks too.

You all demanded that biological men who say they are women are actually women, even to the point where you defended them using women’s bathrooms, well, if that’s how you feel, then this is also a part of that. Live with it, or, don’t support and vote for those things.

But the next natural step in this is to allow men, who do not claim to be women, to also compete in womens sports. To deny any man, who is similarly situated to a trans, this right is discriminatory practice.

Forum List

Back