Should transgenders be banned from female sports events altogether?

Should trans athletes be banned from competing in womens' sports events?

• Yes

Votes: 49 96.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
I see Candy is still running with this "Republicans never cared about women's sports before," line. Women's sports have never been threatened with extinction before.

Obviously, Republicans care about women in sports and Democrats do not. Not unless Dems are allowed to redefine "women" to include "men."

By Candy's logic, the fact that she has not denounced the crossdressers who assaulted Riley Gaines means she is not concerned about women athletes being assaulted by men.

Here's a challenge for candycorn : Show me any three pictures you can find of "Lia" Thomas dressed as a female, other than wearing a female bathing suit. Just out and about, living life as "a woman." As far as I can see, "Lia" only cares about "being a woman," when there are naked women in the girls locker room and women athletes that a third rate male swimmer like him can easilty defeat.

Last edited:
But the next natural step in this is to allow men, who do not claim to be women, to also compete in womens sports. To deny any man, who is similarly situated to a trans, this right is discriminatory practice.
No, a man who claims to be a man…is a man, but a man who claims to be a woman..is a woman! Therefore, to deny that woman their due rights is wrong! The left have been saying all this time that they ARE women, so, let them be women, in sports too!

No, a man who claims to be a man…is a man, but a man who claims to be a woman..is a woman! Therefore, to deny that woman their due rights is wrong! The left have been saying all this time that they ARE women, so, let them be women, in sports too!

That would be discriminatory practice. By definition any one who is similar to any participants in the activity, MUST have equal access. A biological male has distinctly same physical traits as the tranny. To deny this makes you a bigot.

I see Candy is still running with this "Republicans never cared about women's sports before," line. Women's sports have never been threatened with extinction before.
And they are not now. Although Biden was dumb to wade into this argument the other day.
Obviously, Republicans care about women in sports and Democrats do not. Not unless Dems are allowed to redefine "women" to include "men."
Complete and utter nonsense.
By Candy's logic, the fact that she has not denounced the crossdressers who assaulted Riley Gaines means she is not concerned about women athletes being assaulted by men.
Wow...if that sentence made a lick of sense, made sense, it would still be ridiculous.
Here's a challenge for candycorn : Show me any three pictures you can find of "Lia" Thomas dressed as a female, other than wearing a female bathing suit. Just out and about, living life as "a woman." As far as I can see, "Lia" only cares about "being a woman," when there are naked women in the girls locker room and women athletes that a third rate male swimmer like him can easilty defeat.
Not sure who that is. Barely know who Riley Gaines is.

I care about Women's swimming very little. You care even less.

But what you guys do care about is trying to whip up this silliness into another battle in this culture war you keep trying to start.

And they are not now. Although Biden was dumb to wade into this argument the other day.

Wow...if that sentence made a lick of sense, made sense, it would still be ridiculous.

But what you guys do care about is trying to whip up this silliness into another battle in this culture war you keep trying to start.

We’re not the ones whipping up the war. You are.

That would be discriminatory practice. By definition any one who is similar to any participants in the activity, MUST have equal access. A biological male has distinctly same physical traits as the tranny. To deny this makes you a bigot.

Who says? Just because two people share similar traits doesn’t mean they have to be granted access to the same things, not necessarily. Depends on the sport. However, we’re not talking about physical differences, we’re talking about gender differences! Women should compete againsnt women and men against men, but some men claim to be women, the left agrees and defends this, so those men are now women. To say they can compete in women’s sports is discriminatory!

Right?

Who says? Just because two people share similar traits doesn’t mean they have to be granted access to the same things, not necessarily. Depends on the sport. However, we’re not talking about physical differences, we’re talking about gender differences! Women should compete againsnt women and men against men, but some men claim to be women, the left agrees and defends this, so those men are now women. To say they can compete in women’s sports is discriminatory!

Right?
As I have said the solution to this is simple.

Instead of male/female divisions we change the classifications to XY/XX chromosome divisions.

Right?

It is the legal standard that gave gays the right to marry same sex partners.

You argue that they should not have been successful? That interracial marriage can be overturned?

Study up.

Yet you guys keep bringing up a swimming competition as if it was important.

It is to the competitors. I stand with them.

I knew nothing of those who died in 9/11. Yet I cared about them.

Guess I’m a decent human being.

After dozens of posts denouncing Republican for not caring about women's sports, the oh I don't really care defense is not very credible.

I'm curious... Since at least the 1980's girls have participated in high school tackle football. Did the girls who played on the football team have a "mental health issue"?
Of course that isn't remotely what I think, I’m not sure how you would even come up with such silly question.

Of course that isn't remotely what I think, I’m not sure how you would even come up with such silly question.
You're calling transgender males (transitioning from male to female) mentally ill. Is it just your default position or are you calling them that because you (like me) do not think they should be competing with folks who are born female?

I'm trying to see if your prejudice is just them or because they're being allowed to participate in sports.

After dozens of posts denouncing Republican for not caring about women's sports, the oh I don't really care defense is not very credible.
What "defense" is that?

Have you seen me posting a lot about women's sporting competitions here? I've seen few people of any political persuasion posting about the subject.

Until, of course, you have these few isolated instances of transitioning persons competing against women...then suddenly folks like you are pretending your do care.

I'm sure the hypocrisy is lost on you...you're in the cult and you can't be helped.

What "defense" is that?

Have you seen me posting a lot about women's sporting competitions here? I've seen few people of any political persuasion posting about the subject.

Until, of course, you have these few isolated instances of transitioning persons competing against women...then suddenly folks like you are pretending your do care.

I'm sure the hypocrisy is lost on you...you're in the cult and you can't be helped.
ddemocrats never tried to ruin women and girls athletics before recently.

Forum List

Back