Should Trump get his Muslim registry....

Hell, I'm in favor of throwing out all Muslims who came here since 9/11 and register all who wear hijabs or burkas.

...then Trevor Noah is right and it is every American's duty to sign up for the registry and sabotage such unforgivable fascism, regardless of actual religious background:

Trevor Noah: All Americans Should Sign Up For Donald Trump's Muslim Registry | The Huffington Post

Trump surrogate defends registry by praising Japanese internment camps:

There's already a law in place and it only applies to immigrants coming from terrorist countries, you can't sign up for it.

I suspect that once the asshole gets out of office he will declare for Islam and then laugh at the dumbasses that voted for when he wasn't even born in the US.

• Banned
...then Trevor Noah is right and it is every American's duty to sign up for the registry and sabotage such unforgivable fascism, regardless of actual religious background:

Trevor Noah: All Americans Should Sign Up For Donald Trump's Muslim Registry | The Huffington Post

I'm not a visiting Muslim. Why would I sign up for it?

Who appointed Trevor Noah the arbiter of American duty?

Deflection

• Banned

There's already a law in place and it only applies to immigrants coming from terrorist countries, you can't sign up for it.

Deflection. That is not the proposal that Trump refused to rule out and that many of his supporters are demanding.

Deflection

Not at all. The premise is puerile at best.

I don't know, how much to build the database?

If it's more than $20 just throw them all out.

Deflection

Not at all. The premise is puerile at best.

Puerile. What Trump's campaign specialized in. And unless it was all a lie, what his Presidency will specialize in.

Obama had his "no fly list" which included infants and toddlers, and is totally unconstitutional, and you had no problem with that and you even want to use that list, arbitrarily decided on by the government, to deny people Second Amendment rights.

So you haven't a leg to stand on when you whine about a so-called "Muslim registry" which Trump hasn't even said he wants.

Who appointed you?

Obama had his "no fly list" which included infants and toddlers, and is totally unconstitutional, and you had no problem with that and you even want to use that list, arbitrarily decided on by the government, to deny people Second Amendment rights.

So you haven't a leg to stand on when you whine about a so-called "Muslim registry" which Trump hasn't even said he wants.

So you're embracing something you believe is unconstitutional just because your cult leader is now president?

lol, welcome to Waco.

"No fly lists" are not unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back