Should Trump get his Muslim registry....

...then Trevor Noah is right and it is every American's duty to sign up for the registry and sabotage such unforgivable fascism, regardless of actual religious background:

Trevor Noah: All Americans Should Sign Up For Donald Trump's Muslim Registry | The Huffington Post

Trump surrogate defends registry by praising Japanese internment camps:

I'm not a visiting Muslim. Why would I sign up for it?

Who appointed Trevor Noah the arbiter of American duty?

Who appointed you?

I am making no demands.

Obama had his "no fly list" which included infants and toddlers, and is totally unconstitutional, and you had no problem with that and you even want to use that list, arbitrarily decided on by the government, to deny people Second Amendment rights.

So you haven't a leg to stand on when you whine about a so-called "Muslim registry" which Trump hasn't even said he wants.
"No fly lists" are not unconstitutional.
"No fly lists" are blatantly unconstitutional. The Supreme Court has ruled that freedom of movement is a Constitutionally protected right.

Freedom of movement under United States law - Wikipedia

A "no fly list" denies a person the right to board an airplane and travel based on arbitrary government decision, without due process. I can't think of anything more unconstitutional that that.

The fact that you can't see that proves you are a Kool-Aid drinker for Obama, who uses all sorts of unconstitutional methods in the war on terrorism, including listening to your phone calls.

...then Trevor Noah is right and it is every American's duty to sign up for the registry and sabotage such unforgivable fascism, regardless of actual religious background:

Trevor Noah: All Americans Should Sign Up For Donald Trump's Muslim Registry | The Huffington Post

Trump surrogate defends registry by praising Japanese internment camps:

There's already a law in place and it only applies to immigrants coming from terrorist countries, you can't sign up for it.

Deflection. That is not the proposal that Trump refused to rule out and that many of his supporters are demanding.

What ever.

Obama had his "no fly list" which included infants and toddlers, and is totally unconstitutional, and you had no problem with that and you even want to use that list, arbitrarily decided on by the government, to deny people Second Amendment rights.

So you haven't a leg to stand on when you whine about a so-called "Muslim registry" which Trump hasn't even said he wants.
"No fly lists" are not unconstitutional.
"No fly lists" are blatantly unconstitutional. The Supreme Court has ruled that freedom of movement is a Constitutionally protected right.

Freedom of movement under United States law - Wikipedia

A "no fly list" denies a person the right to board an airplane and travel based on arbitrary government decision, without due process. I can't think of anything more unconstitutional that that.

The fact that you can't see that proves you are a Kool-Aid drinker for Obama, who uses all sorts of unconstitutional methods in the war on terrorism, including listening to your phone calls.
Well since a few whackos used a plane to destroy 3 buildings and kill thousands of people I believe some security measures are appropriate. Crazy that the founding fathers didn't consider such things.

no fly members can stil take good old trains planes and autos to transport themselves.

Pass the kool aid please

Last edited:
What kind of registration is the left and Huffington talking about? The federal government most likely has a list of all Muslim aliens. Too bad Bubba Bill Clinton was too busy under the desk with Monica to understand that many of the 9-11 terrorists who were attending freaking flight school in the U.S. were illegally in the Country

Forum List

Back