Should ultimatums be given to NK to facilitate the release of the remaining Americans held hostage?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
I say yes. Draw the line in the sand & send a military plane to receive those being held. Give them 72 hours to comply or reign hell on their missile infrastructure & facilities.

Send a message to the world that we will not sit idly by while our citizens are kidnapped, tortured or otherwise held illegally against their will.

Then address the nation and put every American on notice that if they goto nations such as NK that they are from this point forward on their own.

I say yes. Draw the line in the sand & send a military plane to receive those being held. Give them 72 hours to comply or reign hell on their missile infrastructure & facilities.

Send a message to the world that we will not sit idly by while our citizens are kidnapped, tortured or otherwise held illegally against their will.

Then address the nation and put every American on notice that if they goto nations such as NK that they are from this point forward on their own.
Sounds fun. Trump might just be braindead enough to do it.

No. These are the consequences of being stupid enough to go there in the first place.

Look- I have no sympathy for the NK regime- the most repressive assholes in the world.

And yes- I think that they should release the Americans being held- but countries all over the world regularly illegally hold Americans- including our good ally Egypt, Saudi Arabia and others.

Meanwhile we have more important issues with NK- nukes. And millions of South Koreans(and thousands of Americans) are within range of NK artillery at the border.

Just respond like Republicans do when people get hit with information they don't like. Just don't go there. Save the war for bigger issues

Sure. RWNJs want to start new wars and why not kill millions of innocent people for nothing?

It's the Repub thing to do- spend billions to benefit the wealthy, kill off people who never harmed us but leave the dictator alive and well. A lot like Iraq except that we did finally get Saddam.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Sounds fun. Trump might just be braindead enough to do it.

I think he's itching to and his owners are pushing for another war.

As with everything trump is in,milo low the money.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back