Should voting be an ever-changing obstacle course?

Should voting be an ever-changing obstacle course?

• Total voters
Shouldn't voting be easy and painless for all eligible American voters? I feel sorry for many voters who continue to face an ever-changing obstacle course just to cast their ballots. What do you think?

It absolutely should be. Republicans are trying to establish a a dictatorship by making it harder for people to vote. In Georgia, they are replacing Democrats and Republicans who refused to cheat with GOP members who will cheat. Imagine if Abrams were to win in Georgia and these people decided to throw out enough ballots so she now loses. Biden may have to send troops into these states, declare martial law and conduct free and fair elections.
So you want to be able to allow illegal invaders to vote? You want to ensure PERMANENT Democrat rule over the country?

Undocumented immigrants can't vote...despite any conspiracy theories to the contrary.
"undocumented immigrants" They're fucking ILLEGAL INVADERS that need to be rounded up, deported out and if they refuse-shot on sight.

Full of shit honestly - why is taking your ID along to vote the equivalent to an "ever changing obstacle course" ?

If you don't have ID, then get some.

If you can't be bothered to get ID then maybe you aren't the type of person who should even be allowed to vote anyway. Care about your country and democratic rights so much - but if you have to show ID then forget it? seriously?

The poll is loaded too.

Vote one way and you're essentially agreeing with the nonsense premise that it's an ever changing obstacle course, vote the other way and you don't want voter ID.

Shouldn't voting be easy and painless for all eligible American voters? I feel sorry for many voters who continue to face an ever-changing obstacle course just to cast their ballots. What do you think?

It absolutely should be. Republicans are trying to establish a a dictatorship by making it harder for people to vote. In Georgia, they are replacing Democrats and Republicans who refused to cheat with GOP members who will cheat. Imagine if Abrams were to win in Georgia and these people decided to throw out enough ballots so she now loses. Biden may have to send troops into these states, declare martial law and conduct free and fair elections.
Drama queen.

Shouldn't voting be easy and painless for all eligible American voters? What do you think?
Just get a fucking ID and go IN PERSON to the polling place! What's so tough about that?

Why should someone have to do it in person? There is nothing wrong with mail-in ballots.
2020 proved otherwise with rampant fraud, fraud that you Communist shitbags approve of.

What fraud? Prove it.

Only a moron would believe that Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges (including SCOTUS) all conspired with Democrats to rig the election for Biden. Just think about that.

Shouldn't voting be easy and painless for all eligible American voters? What do you think?
Just get a fucking ID and go IN PERSON to the polling place! What's so tough about that?

Why should someone have to do it in person? There is nothing wrong with mail-in ballots.
2020 proved otherwise with rampant fraud, fraud that you Communist shitbags approve of.

What fraud? Prove it.

Only a moron would believe that Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges (including SCOTUS) all conspired with Democrats to rig the election for Biden. Just think about that.
Lessee-ballots with no verifiable signatures, voting multiple times, typical Democrat ploys.

I may be in hospital.
So? Request an OFFICIAL absentee ballot and make sure it's postmarked on the right day. See how simple that was?
What if you are having an emergency and didn't know you'd nee a ballot mailed, and with laws making it to where someone taking your ballot is illegal it nullifies an event.
four words: Sucks to be you then. You come up with every conceivable excuse under the sun to engage in Democrat voter fraud.

Republican official in Ohio faces charge for voting twice in November election​

Nope, doesn't suck to be me because I vote for the Green Party and never for the Swamp, ie, Repubs and Dems.....

Shouldn't be necessary. Mail in voting should be the norm. All states match signatures. Election Day should be a national holiday.
What's tough? Republicans knowing that if everyone is allowed to vote, they'll be winning the most lily white counties in the US...and not much else. :)
Why? Because they have no new policy ideas. Hence the hissy fit over voting legislation and phony claims of "fraudulent" elections.
The only thing the Dumbshitocrats are offering is more government, high confiscatory taxation, normalizing all forms of sexual perversion including PAEDOPHILIA, and destroying MY country. No early voting, no mail in ballots, EVERYONE reports, and no electronic voting machines. paper ballots or mechanical voting booths.

No sane person would want to be in your country. The last country like yours was Nazi Germany. You want to allow the rich to evade taxes. You want to make it legal for protestors to be run over. You want to turn this country into a theocracy.

Full of shit honestly - why is taking your ID along to vote the equivalent to an "ever changing obstacle course" ?

If you don't have ID, then get some.

If you can't be bothered to get ID then maybe you aren't the type of person who should even be allowed to vote anyway. Care about your country and democratic rights so much - but if you have to show ID then forget it? seriously?

The poll is loaded too.

Vote one way and you're essentially agreeing with the nonsense premise that it's an ever changing obstacle course, vote the other way and you don't want voter ID.

Did you read my Post #1. It says eligible.

What fraud? Prove it.

Lessee-ballots with no verifiable signatures, voting multiple times, typical Democrat ploys.

More lies.

It seems to many times, things designed to make it better for people get abused and it affects all in different ways.

You are an uninformed dumbass. Apparently you aren't aware of the voter suppression laws that are being passed in several Republican states. In fact, in some Republican states your vote may not even be counted. In some Republican states Electoral College votes may even be awarded to the losing candidate - instead of the winning candidate chosen by the people.

Name them redskin.

So you want to be able to allow illegal invaders to vote? You want to ensure PERMANENT Democrat rule over the country?

Undocumented immigrants can't vote...despite any conspiracy theories to the contrary.
"undocumented immigrants" They're fucking ILLEGAL INVADERS that need to be rounded up, deported out and if they refuse-shot on sight.

You'll have to go through all those fine, upstanding, Christian corporations giving generously to Republican candidates and causes if you want to "round them up" as you put it.
Those employers..are the reason a lot of these people come here. :)

Good luck with that!

I may be in hospital.
So? Request an OFFICIAL absentee ballot and make sure it's postmarked on the right day. See how simple that was?
What if you are having an emergency and didn't know you'd nee a ballot mailed, and with laws making it to where someone taking your ballot is illegal it nullifies an event.
four words: Sucks to be you then. You come up with every conceivable excuse under the sun to engage in Democrat voter fraud.

Republican official in Ohio faces charge for voting twice in November election​

Nope, doesn't suck to be me because I vote for the Green Party and never for the Swamp, ie, Repubs and Dems.....

You vote in person on election day or by voter requesting an absentee ballot. Each political party or candidates have had absentee ballot request forms sent to voters. Of course to register one needs to be alive and a US citizen, Problem solved.
I vote by mail in my state, like I have for three decades. That doesn't need to change.

If you request a ballot thats one thing.

Neither party has the moral high ground on this issue, despite the posturing. They just want to win and they're willing to change the rules to accomplish that.

Forum List

Back