Should we add 6 seats to the Supreme Court like Dems are supporting?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Law professor: Court-packing should be 'last resort'

Dems are mad that the POTUS gets to name judges and the Pub majority senate confirms.

As a result, Dimms can’t legislate from the bench as they always try to do because their policies suck d they can’t get legislation passed.

So the Dimms want to stack the court and push through their ideas via the bench, subverting Congress.

Do we need 15 judges?

No but we should put Merrick Garland on the supreme court and take Gorsuch off.

Dems are mad that the POTUS gets to name judges and the Pub majority senate confirms.

As a result, Dimms can’t legislate from the bench as they always try to do because their policies suck d they can’t get legislation passed.

So the Dimms want to stack the court and push through their ideas via the bench, subverting Congress.

Do we need 15 judges?
Nope. And I won't vote for anyone who supports it, either.

Do we need 15 judges?

My bitch. Thank you. :11_2_1043:

Do we need 15 judges?

How do you like being called "my bitch"?

Do we need 15 judges?
Why not? Our courts are being packed with unqualified hacks now. How would you resolve that problem?

No but we should put Merrick Garland on the supreme court and take Gorsuch off.
When you depend on the court for every victory then it is fixed. Three broads on it were never even tested when approved. We know how they will vote. There is no deviation. But there are with Repub judges. It never ends. Da swamp is deep. Anyway at some point men will not listen at all to women whether they have power or not. You can not have poverty expanding for males with more power in the top 20% for women with something not happening. Especially when we are finding out they are not as good as what they replaced and are to damn expensive to boot.

Increasing the sizes of federal District and Circuit courts and the Supreme Court require the approval of both the House and the Senate as well as the President. So, the chances are kind of slim unless one party or another has a huge victory in 2020.

Democrats if you put Liz warren up against trump Ginsberg will be replaced but a judge that has 9 kids and is anti abortion... DONE!

Do we need 15 judges?
Why not? Our courts are being packed with unqualified hacks now. How would you resolve that problem?
Leave it alone, Camp. Unqualified hacks? I don't think so. I'm not a conservative, but I have more respect for the Supreme Court than that. The justices follow the law, keep their personal politics out of it. Leave the Court out of it.

Stupid idea.

then the next administration adds 6 more, or however many they need for a majority and so on.

pretty soon we have more judges than congresspeople, with the major exception that these hacks get lifetime appointments.

we've got enough royalty in DC already. the last thing we need is more.

Democrats if you put Liz warren up against trump Ginsberg will be replaced but a judge that has 9 kids and is anti abortion... DONE!
If you morons manage to put a brainwashed functional moron like you on the Supreme Court. Someone with no legal training LOL. This thread is based on garbage propaganda and nothing else....

Do we need 15 judges?
Leave it alone, Camp. Unqualified hacks? I don't think so. I'm not a conservative, but I have more respect for the Supreme Court than that. The justices follow the law, keep their personal politics out of it. Leave the Court out of it.

Liberal justices routinely ignore the constitution and legislate from the bench.

Do we need 15 judges?

Liberal justices routinely ignore the constitution and legislate from the bench.
You leave it alone, too.

Forum List

Back