Should we add 6 seats to the Supreme Court like Dems are supporting?

Law professor: Court-packing should be 'last resort'

Dems are mad that the POTUS gets to name judges and the Pub majority senate confirms.

As a result, Dimms can’t legislate from the bench as they always try to do because their policies suck d they can’t get legislation passed.

So the Dimms want to stack the court and push through their ideas via the bench, subverting Congress.

Do we need 15 judges?
Nope. And I won't vote for anyone who supports it, either.
Why not? Our courts are being packed with unqualified hacks now. How would you resolve that problem?
Leave it alone, Camp. Unqualified hacks? I don't think so. I'm not a conservative, but I have more respect for the Supreme Court than that. The justices follow the law, keep their personal politics out of it. Leave the Court out of it.

Liberal justices routinely ignore the constitution and legislate from the bench.
You leave it alone, too.

Don't worry after we destroy the left we'll shrink it back down to 9.

I like Mayor Pete's idea for the Supreme Court. 5 judges nominated by Republicans, 5 nominated by Democrats and the remaining 5 nominated by Federal Judges.

Dems are mad that the POTUS gets to name judges and the Pub majority senate confirms.

As a result, Dimms can’t legislate from the bench as they always try to do because their policies suck d they can’t get legislation passed.

So the Dimms want to stack the court and push through their ideas via the bench, subverting Congress.

Do we need 15 judges?
As long as Trump gets to nominate them, and the Republican-controlled Senate gets to approve them, sure... Why not???

But let the Dimwits know It's a one-time offer, good for a limited time only!!!
:iyfyus.jpg:

Why not? Our courts are being packed with unqualified hacks now. How would you resolve that problem?
Leave it alone, Camp. Unqualified hacks? I don't think so. I'm not a conservative, but I have more respect for the Supreme Court than that. The justices follow the law, keep their personal politics out of it. Leave the Court out of it.

Liberal justices routinely ignore the constitution and legislate from the bench.
You leave it alone, too.

If you destroy the Democrats then you will be attacking each other, right wing nuts verses the religious zealots.

Do we need 15 judges?

How do you like being called "my bitch"?

That’s between me an old Lady. It’s an inside joke. Stop being offended on her behalf.

I am using it as a term of endearment. She has her own thoughts and isn’t a sheep and actually has a sense of humor.

I would use it differently with you.

Do we need 15 judges?

Like what?

Do we need 15 judges?

That’s between me an old Lady. It’s an inside joke. Stop being offended on her behalf.

I am using it as a term of endearment. She has her own thoughts and isn’t a sheep and actually has a sense of humor.

I'm sure you would, as I'm no one's bitch.

Do we need 15 judges?

No. We need the Justices of the Supreme Court to stand for reelection by popular vote when they have served 20 years on the Court, on the first general election after their anniversary date..

We need the members of the Supreme Court to swear for or affirm to a Code of Ethics - they are the only judges or justices to not have one.

You leave it alone, too.

If you destroy the Democrats then you will be attacking each other, right wing nuts verses the religious zealots.

We'd be too hung over from the party.

Do we need 15 judges?

Just for the record, it's not an inside joke. I don't know this guy from Adam. I like what he says, tho.....

No, we should eliminate the 2 that the meat puppet faggot filled though.

Do we need 15 judges?

No. We need the Justices of the Supreme Court to stand for reelection by popular vote when they have served 20 years on the Court, on the first general election after their anniversary date..

We need the members of the Supreme Court to swear for or affirm to a Code of Ethics - they are the only judges or justices to not have one.

Some idiot pushed the funny button. Too dumb to write why he has been told these two statements are funny. They're not. When COTUS was written the life expectancy was much shorter than it is today.

Of course given Trump and his repeal and don't replace policy on the ACA, that may change very soon.

Do we need 15 judges?

You jealous? You want to be his bitch?

Do we need 15 judges?

No. No. No. Get your political nose out of it. We haven't got any idea how to approve or disapprove an SC justice. The Supreme Court is the last bastion of non partisan thought. It is as neutral as humans can be. Leave it alone.

Do we need 15 judges?

Just for the record, it's not an inside joke. I don't know this guy from Adam. I like what he says, tho.....

I don't know this guy from Adam.

This is Adam.

th

Yes! And do all the other things that ALL the Democrat Candidates want:

Open Borders (disguised as Amnesty)
Eliminate the Electoral College
Free healthcare for ILLEGAL ALIENS
Free college for ILLEGAL ALIENS
Ban and confiscate guns JUST from the law abiding

I like Mayor Pete's idea for the Supreme Court. 5 judges nominated by Republicans, 5 nominated by Democrats and the remaining 5 nominated by Federal Judges.
That actually keeps one side from getting all the power for generations, like the left did for 100 years.

Forum List

Back