Should we add 6 seats to the Supreme Court like Dems are supporting?

The size of the Court has been changed a number of times. The first president to do so was our second president, Adams, the purpose was to prevent Jefferson from making an appointment.[/QUOTE

There have been 9 judges on the SC since 1869. There is no need to add more.

Increasing the sizes of federal District and Circuit courts and the Supreme Court require the approval of both the House and the Senate as well as the President. So, the chances are kind of slim unless one party or another has a huge victory in 2020.

You DO grasp that you Marxists will be slaughtered in 2020? You HAVE to know you're going to lose the house, by a MASSIVE wave, right?

Nah, you're too fucking dumb, you're going to be wailing about "how did this happen...."
democrats: SCREW WORKING CLASS AMERICANS CRIMINALS AND ILLEGALS ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO US

also democrats: IT MUST BE RUSSIA THATS TURNING WORKING CLASS AMERICANS AGAINST US

No. There is no reason to, and after the democrats latest stunt of threatening the SC, I hope people see the idiocy of the suggestion.

I was thinking more of the Republicans’ stunt of blocking Obama from filling a seat.
Actually it was Harry Reid that started that trend. Nuclear Option. Remember?
I can’t recall Reid preventing a president from filling a SCOTUS vacancy...can you?

Republican Senators Blocked From Political Victories

No. There is no reason to, and after the democrats latest stunt of threatening the SC, I hope people see the idiocy of the suggestion.

I was thinking more of the Republicans’ stunt of blocking Obama from filling a seat.
I can’t recall Reid preventing a president from filling a SCOTUS vacancy...can you?

All those were for SCOTUS seats?

Obviously not, numbnuts.

Obviously not, numbnuts.
So you posted a completely irrelevant post just to toss in a red herring.

Obviously not, numbnuts.

You don't think federal circuit court judges are relevant?

Really? :dunno:

Law professor: Court-packing should be 'last resort'

Dems are mad that the POTUS gets to name judges and the Pub majority senate confirms.

As a result, Dimms can’t legislate from the bench as they always try to do because their policies suck d they can’t get legislation passed.

So the Dimms want to stack the court and push through their ideas via the bench, subverting Congress.

Do we need 15 judges?
Nope. And I won't vote for anyone who supports it, either.

How do you like being called "my bitch"?
Are you saying that you are offended by the way black people talk?

Obviously not, numbnuts.

I'm sure that is the way it appears to the unintelligent and uneducated, but intelligent people realize it provides context and shows that the only reason Harry Reid did not do the same as McConnell is that the opportunity didn't present itself.

Forum List

Back