Should we draw the conclusion that this was a radical terrorist attack being that

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
The shooter called 911 and pledged allegiance to ISIS, and also since ISIS predicted a massive attack in Florida of all places.

So is it fair to say this was a radical terrorist attack. If not why? Omar Mateen, Orlando gunman, pledged allegiance to ISIS, official says - CNN.com

Orlando-Terror-Attack-Muslim-Omar-Mateen-killed-50-in-shooting-at-Orlando-nightclub-he-was-from-Afghanistan-990x510.jpg

The intention of the shooter, like any far right conservative religious crazy who hates gays, is quite clear.

• Banned
one of these toy/doll makers needs to make a Hillary Doll, and every time u pull her string, one of her 12 or so catch phrases comes out of her mouth,

Equating Christianity and jihadism, right on cue.The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here? .
"far right conservative religious crazy who hates gays"
You deny crazy far right religious fanatics in America kill people like gays and abortionists, hmmm?
I just appreciate all the examples of my point, thanks.
You have no sensible point in context of the discussion, as usual, Mac.

Equating Christianity and jihadism, right on cue.The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here? .
You deny crazy far right religious fanatics in America kill people like gays and abortionists, hmmm?
Again ISIS is not hiding he fact that they hate homosexuals

isis-gay-execution-640x480.jpg

isis-execution-gay-men-fallujah.jpg
And so do many Americans who are not Muslims and would do it if they were in charge.

And so do many Americans who are not Muslims and would do it if they were in charge.

But ISIS is not in charge here and is doing it anyway.............................

Jake look the best thing you can do is go back to sleep

But ISIS is not in charge here and is doing it anyway.............................Jake look the best thing you can do is go back to sleep
Jake is doing anything but sleeping. :lol:

But ISIS is not in charge here and is doing it anyway.............................Jake look the best thing you can do is go back to sleep
Jake is doing anything but sleeping. :lol:

or thinking..............................

Forum List

Back