Should We Have A Remembrance Day for Those Who Have Died in the War for Border Security

Should we have a day of remembrance for those who have died at the hands of illegals?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
These people are casualties of a very different kind of war. The war to protect our border and our sovereignty. Let’s remember them with a day on the calendar. If we can have a Secretaries Day, a National Beef Day, and a day to honor Potato’s...I think these victims deserve a Remembrance Day. This includes ICE agents and Border Patrol.
Serious Crimes Committed by Illegal Aliens | FAIRus.org

Last edited:
These people are casualties of a very different kind of war. The war to protect our border and our sovereignty. Let’s remember them with a day on the calendar. If we can have a Secretaries Day, a National Beef Day, and a day to honor Potato’s...I think these victims deserve a Remembrance Day.

How about a day to honor the children killed in school shootings. Or a day to honor those killed by right wing terrorists. I'd like a day to honor all of the women murdered by their domestic partners. Or the 1000 young children every year who die because their parents have a gun in the house, and didn't lock it up.

We have 33,000 killed by guns every year

We need a day to mourn those deaths

These people are casualties of a very different kind of war. The war to protect our border and our sovereignty. Let’s remember them with a day on the calendar. If we can have a Secretaries Day, a National Beef Day, and a day to honor Potato’s...I think these victims deserve a Remembrance Day.

How about a day to honor the children killed in school shootings. Or a day to honor those killed by right wing terrorists. I'd like a day to honor all of the women murdered by their domestic partners. Or the 1000 young children every year who die because their parents have a gun in the house, and didn't lock it up.
These people were killed be foreign nationals.

These people are innocent victims killed by foreign nationals or brave agents who have fallen in the line of duty.

Yes we should...and even idiot libs will take the day off....not for remembrance but for a day off...lazy shits.....

Yes we should...and even idiot libs will take the day off....not for remembrance but for a day off...lazy shits.....
I think it should be on the calendar...but not a holiday. Liberals would protest the day.

These people are casualties of a very different kind of war. The war to protect our border and our sovereignty. Let’s remember them with a day on the calendar. If we can have a Secretaries Day, a National Beef Day, and a day to honor Potato’s...I think these victims deserve a Remembrance Day. This includes ICE agents and Border Patrol.
Perhaps we should have a remembrance day for those Democrats who lost their minds switching back and forth on the issue so that they were never on the same side as the President.

These people are innocent victims killed by foreign nationals or brave agents who have fallen in the line of duty.

the "brave agents" made a choice for that employment scenario aka at will employment.

why should they be reserved any 'remembrance' for a job they took freely?

that is just stupid shit.

the "brave agents" made a choice for that employment scenario aka at will employment.

why should they be reserved any 'remembrance' for a job they took freely?

that is just stupid shit.
Because they died in defense of our national sovereignty.

Perhaps we should have a remembrance day for those Democrats who lost their minds switching back and forth on the issue so that they were never on the same side as the President.
I think we have a “Mental Illness Awareness Day.” :auiqs.jpg:

Every liberal on this forum applies.

Every liberal on this forum applies.

Well said! :2up:

Should We Have A Remembrance Day for Those Who Have Died in the War for Border Security

You should have a day to remember the moment you realized Mexico was paying for nothing and you were screwed. Whenever that is.

Forum List

Back