Should We Have A Remembrance Day for Those Who Have Died in the War for Border Security

Should we have a day of remembrance for those who have died at the hands of illegals?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have 33,000 killed by guns every year

We need a day to mourn those deaths
These people are innocent victims killed by foreign nationals or brave agents who have fallen in the line of duty.

the "brave agents" made a choice for that employment scenario aka at will employment.

why should they be reserved any 'remembrance' for a job they took freely?

that is just stupid shit.
We have Memorial Day and vets day for those who died defending this country voluntarily! The illegal shits are murdering innocents! We should honor innocence but democrats like to kill innocents!

then you should go volunteer to protect the border
You might not like the results!

sure I would; you would be too busy to post bullshit here

We need to remember that the overwhelming majority of migrants come to mow our lawns and make our beds

Yes, of course.

They were patriots, God Bless.
Every good patriot should glady sacrifice their children. :thup:

You're the very 3rd world shitholer that you warn about. How long before you think child soldiers is a viable idea?
Oh God...not that fucked up movement again. Didn’t the guy who started that turd wig out on meth and run down the street naked? Got arrested.

IDK. Did you?[/QUOTE
Here is that liberals naked meltdown.:21:

Yes, of course.

You're the very 3rd world shitholer that you warn about. How long before you think child soldiers is a viable idea?
Oh God...not that fucked up movement again. Didn’t the guy who started that turd wig out on meth and run down the street naked? Got arrested.

IDK. Did you?
Here is that liberals epic meltdown :21:

These people are casualties of a very different kind of war. The war to protect our border and our sovereignty. Let’s remember them with a day on the calendar. If we can have a Secretaries Day, a National Beef Day, and a day to honor Potato’s...I think these victims deserve a Remembrance Day.
Serious Crimes Committed by Illegal Aliens | FAIRus.org

How about a day to honor the children killed in school shootings. Or a day to honor those killed by right wing terrorists. I'd like a day to honor all of the women murdered by their domestic partners. Or the 1000 young children every year who die because their parents have a gun in the house, and didn't lock it up.
How come you white democrats always leave out the thousand of blacks killed in democrat run towns year after year? 90% of all daily violence happens in towns run by democrats.. just a shame you hate so many people

They're included in that stat, dope. Obviously guns are a problem for them as well. No doubt more so than for you as the potential for lethality with a firearm comes from multiple directions.
Lol no you didn’t.. most of the violence comes from
Democrat run towns where you have disarmed the blacks. And the most strict guns laws.. it’s not the tool it’s the individual

Yes, of course.

IDK. Did you?[/QUOTE

Libs smoke weed. Not meth.

That's your nightmare, loser.

These people are casualties of a very different kind of war. The war to protect our border and our sovereignty. Let’s remember them with a day on the calendar. If we can have a Secretaries Day, a National Beef Day, and a day to honor Potato’s...I think these victims deserve a Remembrance Day.

How about a day to honor the children killed in school shootings. Or a day to honor those killed by right wing terrorists. I'd like a day to honor all of the women murdered by their domestic partners. Or the 1000 young children every year who die because their parents have a gun in the house, and didn't lock it up.
How come you white democrats always leave out the thousand of blacks killed in democrat run towns year after year? 90% of all daily violence happens in towns run by democrats.. just a shame you hate so many people

They're included in that stat, dope. Obviously guns are a problem for them as well. No doubt more so than for you as the potential for lethality with a firearm comes from multiple directions.
Lol no you didn’t.. most of the violence comes from
Democrat run towns where you have disarmed the blacks. And the most strict guns laws.. it’s not the tool it’s the individual

Sure, degenerate.

I did.

These people are innocent victims killed by foreign nationals or brave agents who have fallen in the line of duty.

the "brave agents" made a choice for that employment scenario aka at will employment.

We have Memorial Day and vets day for those who died defending this country voluntarily! The illegal shits are murdering innocents! We should honor innocence but democrats like to kill innocents!

Nope! I would make a point of it!

Yes, of course.

IDK. Did you?[/QUOTE

Wow. Your cool...you just smoke herb. Groovey. Nope...liberals do every drug under the sun.

LOL
Of course you would, loser.

then you wouldn't be performing your alien round-up duties properly

He would be busy doing the right thing. If you love illegals so much...invite the fuckers to live with you Mr. Compassionate liberal.

Last edited by a moderator:

IDK. Did you?[/QUOTE

Wow. Your cool...you just smoke herb. Groovey. Nope...liberals do every drug under the sun.

Sure do. It's you dopes who aren't competent with a 30 pack of natty ice.

These people are casualties of a very different kind of war. The war to protect our border and our sovereignty. Let’s remember them with a day on the calendar. If we can have a Secretaries Day, a National Beef Day, and a day to honor Potato’s...I think these victims deserve a Remembrance Day. This includes ICE agents and Border Patrol.
Perhaps we should have a remembrance day for those Democrats who lost their minds switching back and forth on the issue so that they were never on the same side as the President.
I think we have a “Mental Illness Awareness Day.” :auiqs.jpg:
Every liberal on this forum applies.

Demonize the criminal, including the illegal alien criminal, not the tool they use.

Yes, we should honor those that have died due to the invasion of illegals. Identity thieves all.
Exactly.

Forum List

Back