Should We Invade Mexico and End Their Drug Civil War?

What should we do to protect the American public from the violence and chaos of Mexico?

• I dont know, but it's not violent enough whatever it is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing at all, everythings allright mate!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There's been what...three, maybe four cases of mass shootings at schools over the last decade and you call that a regular occurrence?
NoBrains357 thinks school kids being killed is funny.

Sick.
Shameless political opportunism.

This story about the cartel killing that family has brought out the worst in some members of this forum.
The worst of republicans. We regularly have mass shootings here and they do nothing. But hey 9 people die in mexico and call out the military. Sad.

Easy access to weapons for mass killings increases mass killings.

And we circle back: Then why weren't they happening 50 years ago, dipshit?
I already explained it dipshit. Guns have changed drastically. AR15s weren't everywhere. People had 6 shots revolvers rather than 20 shot semi-autos. When mass killing weapons are everywhere there are more mass killings.

You have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Fully automatic weapons were readily available to the general public until 1934, and afterwards with a permit. Bonnie and Clyde mowed people down with a full auto Browning M1918. Depression era gangsters ran around with Thompson submachine guns w/ 100 round magazines, which first entered production in 1921. Your boogeyman AR-15 wasn't introduced until 1957. A literal plethora of these styles of weapons existed and were in wide dispersal 50+ years ago. Yet mass shootings of innocents were virtually unheard of.

Sit the fuck down.

IT is beyond reason, that Mexican criminal organizations pump poison into our country that kills around 70k American citizens each year, and our government does not consider them terrorists.

The Mexican government cannot control these fiends at all, none whatsoever. If the Cartels demand that the Mexican government release criminals, the government does so. They need our help but will not ask for it for fear of what the Drug Cartels might do.

The Mexican government is by definition a failed and helpless government, a fiction no better than the Somali government.

Failed state - Wikipedia

A failed state is a political body that has disintegrated to a point where basic conditions and responsibilities of a sovereign government no longer function properly (see also fragile state and state collapse). A state can also fail if the government loses its legitimacy even if it is performing its functions properly. For a stable state it is necessary for the government to enjoy both effectiveness and legitimacy. Likewise, when a nation weakens and its standard of living declines, it introduces the possibility of total governmental collapse. The Fund for Peace characterizes a failed state as having the following characteristics:

Common characteristics of a failing state include a central government so weak or ineffective that it has an inability to raise taxes or other support, and has little practical control over much of its territory and hence there is a non-provision of public services. When this happens, widespread corruption and criminality, the intervention of state and non-state actors, the appearance of refugees and the involuntary movement of populations, sharp economic decline, and foreign military intervention can occur.[1]

The level of government control required to avoid being considered a failed state varies considerably amongst authorities.[2] Furthermore, the declaration that a state has "failed" is generally controversial and, when made authoritatively, may carry significant geopolitical consequences​

View attachment 288415

Mexico is a failed state.

But what should we do about it? Stop worrying about every tiny nation in the Middle Easta nd start protecting our own citizens first? Declare martial law? What?

List cartel on terrorist watch list, then drone the filthy beaners. Wasn't that the whole point of the terror watch list in the first place?

I already explained it dipshit. Guns have changed drastically. AR15s weren't everywhere. People had 6 shots revolvers rather than 20 shot semi-autos. When mass killing weapons are everywhere there are more mass killings.

You have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Fully automatic weapons were readily available to the general public until 1934, and afterwards with a permit. Bonnie and Clyde mowed people down with a full auto Browning M1918. Depression era gangsters ran around with Thompson submachine guns w/ 100 round magazines, which first entered production in 1921. Your boogeyman AR-15 wasn't introduced until 1957. A literal plethora of these styles of weapons existed and were in wide dispersal 50+ years ago. Yet mass shootings of innocents were virtually unheard of.

Sit the fuck down.
You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Sure lots of guns have existed for a long time. But they weren't all over the place until more recently. AR15 type rifles were pretty rare until Republicans chose to let the assault weapon ban expire. And since then they have been the favorite weapon of our worst mass killers.

Sit the fuck down.
You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Sure lots of guns have existed for a long time. But they weren't all over the place until more recently. AR15 type rifles were pretty rare until Republicans chose to let the assault weapon ban expire. And since then they have been the favorite weapon of our worst mass killers.

Yeah... a weapon that had already existed for 40 fucking years before the AWB was even passed only became common AFTER the ban expired. :rolleyes:

Do you hear yourself you moron?

There's been what...three, maybe four cases of mass shootings at schools over the last decade and you call that a regular occurrence?

Sick.

This story about the cartel killing that family has brought out the worst in some members of this forum.
The worst of republicans. We regularly have mass shootings here and they do nothing. But hey 9 people die in mexico and call out the military. Sad.

Only republicans, huh? For a self professed independent you sure are awfully partisan. For the record, no I don't think we should invade mexico. Nor do I think we should ban guns and I'm starting to come around to the idea that we should legalize hard drugs. How's that for independent thought?

Sit the fuck down.

Yeah... a weapon that had already existed for 40 fucking years before the AWB was even passed only became common AFTER the ban expired. :rolleyes:

Look at the sales moron. It wasn't anything near as popular before the ban as it was after. It is sad so many people die and you gun nuts just lie and lie and lie....

Sick.

Only republicans, huh? For a self professed independent you sure are awfully partisan. For the record, no I don't think we should invade mexico. Nor do I think we should ban guns and I'm starting to come around to the idea that we should legalize hard drugs. How's that for independent thought?
Being an independent doesn't mean I don't feel strongly about certain topics. The facts are clear about guns. Countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours. They don't have regular mass shootings. Law enforcement is not regularly shooting people or being shot. We have so many problems that are unique to us because we have too many guns.

Sit the fuck down.

Look at the sales moron. It wasn't anything near as popular before the ban as it was after. It is sad so many people die and you gun nuts just lie and lie and lie....

Prove it. Link the sales records of the AR-15 since it was introduced.

Countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours. They don't have regular mass shootings. Law enforcement is not regularly shooting people or being shot.

Really?

Explain Mexico.

IT is beyond reason, that Mexican criminal organizations pump poison into our country that kills around 70k American citizens each year, and our government does not consider them terrorists.

The Mexican government cannot control these fiends at all, none whatsoever. If the Cartels demand that the Mexican government release criminals, the government does so. They need our help but will not ask for it for fear of what the Drug Cartels might do.

The Mexican government is by definition a failed and helpless government, a fiction no better than the Somali government.

Failed state - Wikipedia

A failed state is a political body that has disintegrated to a point where basic conditions and responsibilities of a sovereign government no longer function properly (see also fragile state and state collapse). A state can also fail if the government loses its legitimacy even if it is performing its functions properly. For a stable state it is necessary for the government to enjoy both effectiveness and legitimacy. Likewise, when a nation weakens and its standard of living declines, it introduces the possibility of total governmental collapse. The Fund for Peace characterizes a failed state as having the following characteristics:

Common characteristics of a failing state include a central government so weak or ineffective that it has an inability to raise taxes or other support, and has little practical control over much of its territory and hence there is a non-provision of public services. When this happens, widespread corruption and criminality, the intervention of state and non-state actors, the appearance of refugees and the involuntary movement of populations, sharp economic decline, and foreign military intervention can occur.[1]

The level of government control required to avoid being considered a failed state varies considerably amongst authorities.[2] Furthermore, the declaration that a state has "failed" is generally controversial and, when made authoritatively, may carry significant geopolitical consequences​

View attachment 288415

But what should we do about it? Stop worrying about every tiny nation in the Middle Easta nd start protecting our own citizens first? Declare martial law? What?
We should. But their presidente' will not let us. It is because he is getting paid by someone to keep the flow of drugs coming into this country.

Meet the journalist who accuses Mexican presidents of links to drug cartels

It's incredibly ironic that on a thread about evil, violent thugs murdering people, there's actually someone crying out for gun bans. Yeah, let's make it harder for honest, law-abiding citizens to defend themselves, let's make them sitting ducks!!!

I can't even begin to express how idiotic it is for people to willingly hand over their most important rights, leaving only criminals and the government armed, while the rest of us are defenseless. And others might not agree with what I'm about to say, but people willingly hand over their rights based on deception and manipulation. Problem - Reaction - Solution.

It reminds me of this quote: "Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have either one."

Sick of Latinos in general.. use the ways we kept them out in the 1920’s lol

Sick.

Being an independent doesn't mean I don't feel strongly about certain topics. The facts are clear about guns. Countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours. They don't have regular mass shootings. Law enforcement is not regularly shooting people or being shot. We have so many problems that are unique to us because we have too many guns.

I think hardline gun control advocates know what the root cause of the problem is...they know who is committing the majority of gun violence in the USA. They know why knife crime in the UK is suddenly at epidemic proportions.

They just don't want to admit the truth.

It isn't the latinos that are bad. It is their government and ours that are the ones that are pulling the strings.

I totally agree. I live in Baja, and for someone who has lived and traveled all over the world, I can honestly say that generally speaking, the Mexican people are among the nicest, most humble people I have ever encountered. Very family oriented and traditional for the most part. But yes, the problem is the government at the highest levels, both governments.

Failed state - Wikipedia

View attachment 288415

You really have no idea what is going on, do you?

You have no idea why Trump is so opposed by the CIA, do you?

You have no idea why they are so opposed to the wall, do you?

You are so naive, it is silly.

Your government and intelligence agencies have no interest in stopping one of it's most profitable endeavors. Wake the fuck up already.

Gary Webb Was Right
Gary Webb Was Right | HuffPost
". . . Gary Webb put a spotlight on the CIA and the Reagan administrations unholy alliance with anti-communist guerrilla groups and their supporters who were involved in drug trafficking.

Webb’s reporting uncovered the story of how tons of cocaine were shipped into San Francisco by supporters of the CIA-backed Contras and then distributed down to LA to a Nicaraguan named Danilo Blandon, who sold it to a street dealer from South Central, Freeway Rick Ross.

Through this connection Freeway Rick became a crack kingpin and also used his contacts with LA’s Crips and Blood street gangs to help distribute crack to many other cities across the country.. . . "

Illegal drug trade

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Illegal_drug_trade

It isn't the latinos that are bad. It is their government and ours that are the ones that are pulling the strings.

I totally agree. I live in Baja, and for someone who has lived and traveled all over the world, I can honestly say that generally speaking, the Mexican people are among the nicest, most humble people I have ever encountered. Very family oriented and traditional for the most part. But yes, the problem is the government at the highest levels, both governments.
I had a talk with this guy who is originally from Mexico. He is a mechanic. I told him that he should vote for Pres.Trump because he isn't like the others politicians. I told him about the fast and the furious scandal. How Obama has been going around arming other countries with weapons. But he was surprise about that. He was wondering how the drug cartels had gotten a hold of state of the art weapons. He said that just one of the riffles can rip someone's home into pieces. before he said. That the cartels didn't have that much power over the people. It's because that they had just the regular shot guns and rifles. But now the people are afraid to stand up against them. He said that the drug cartels couldn't control the masses. But now they has weapons and the ammo that can shoot up a whole town. And they still have plenty of ammo.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back