Should we posters talk the same way the Media talks?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Say they report what Biden says? They refuse to say in print he is controversial. They refuse to say words like Biden claims. Words they constantly use against Trump!!!! I watch the way the media talks. They know words to use to inflame. They know how to focus readers to believe them and not others. Trump per the media is debunked. Trump is misleading. They negative talk just about Trump.

Would we be best to mimic the press? You can surely read remarks and assess them for a factor of inflammability!!! IT is a habit of Democrats to do this. Republicans in my opinion would advance their knowledge if they learned to talk as the media talks. Any ideas?

Unconfirmed sources inside the WH say.....

WTF is that? Just make it up as you go?

Fuck me runnin', there over 500 people working in the WH, they must pull shifts to fit them all in.

Unconfirmed sources inside the WH say.....

WTF is that? Just make it up as you go?

Fuck me runnin', there over 500 people working in the WH, they must pull shifts to fit them all in.
Exactly.

Then this.

This is a real quote by the Media

**********************https://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-convention-speech-media-226010

In the national media’s coverage of Donald Trump’s marathon acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention, there was arguably one descriptor that ruled them all: “Dark.”

“Donald Trump Takes America on a Journey to the Dark Side,” read NBC News’ headline

Another example from the media:

POLITICO’s Shane Goldmacher described Trump’s address as “a deeply negative speech that described a darkening America,” and a cursory Google News search of the words “Trump” and “dark” yielded more than a few press accounts and opinion pieces using similarly tenebrous language.

“Mr. Trump took real challenges and recast them in terms that were not only exaggerated but also apocalyptic,” wrote the editorial board of The Washington Post, which concluded, “Mr. Trump began his speech by presenting himself as the bearer of painful but necessary truth.

The New York Times’ editorial board described Trump’s “dark vision of America” in which immigrants “are ‘prime sources of violence in our streets and chaos in our communities,’” and that the United States is seen internationally as a “disrespected, humiliated nation.”

Then tops it this way:
“This is not only factually false, it’s a wildly distorted view of all the nation stands for. One would think that if Mr. Trump believed this dystopia existed, he would have a clear and detailed plan for change,” the Times’ editorial board continued. “But, as always, he has only his empty sales pitch to offer — ‘I’m with you, I will fight for you, and I will win for you,’ he says.”

Book on this topic

61ibmgdxo5L._SL1500_.jpg

Now the congress informs us:

Joe Biden Lied At Least 16 Times About His Family’s Business Schemes​

Joe Biden has repeatedly lied about his family’s business dealings. Joe Biden claims he never spoke to his family about their business dealings; his family never received $1 million in payments through a third party; his son never made money in China; his son’s dealings were ethical; and his son did nothing wrong. Below are 16 times that Joe Biden lied about his family’s dealings over the years.

Joe Biden lied about not talking to his son about his business dealings.

August 28, 2019

Then-Presidential Candidate Joe Biden: “First of all, I have never discussed with my son, or my brother, or anyone else, anything having to do with their businesses, period. What I will do is the same thing we did in our administration. There will be an absolute wall between the personal and private, and the government. There wasn’t any hint of scandal at all when we were there. And I will impose the same kind of strict, strict rules. That is why I have never talked with my son or my brother, or anyone else in the distant family about their business interests, period.”

September 21, 2019

Reporter: “Have you ever spoken to your son about his overseas business dealings?”

Joe Biden: “I’ve never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.”

Reporter: “Excuse me. There was a photo of you golfing with your son Hunter and his business partner Devon Archer. Do you stand by your statement that you did not discuss any of your son’s overseas business dealings?”

Joe Biden: “Yes, I stand by that statement.”

October 9, 2019

Joe Biden: “I don’t discuss business with my son. I didn’t know that was the case when in fact I found out after the fact. And I don’t discuss things with my son or my family because I don’t want to have any knowledge of any, I don’t want to be accused of well you talk with your son, you talk with your whomever.”

https://oversight.house.gov/blog/joe-biden-lied-at-least-15-times-about-his-familys-business-schemes/

Say they report what Biden says? They refuse to say in print he is controversial. They refuse to say words like Biden claims. Words they constantly use against Trump!!!! I watch the way the media talks. They know words to use to inflame. They know how to focus readers to believe them and not others. Trump per the media is debunked. Trump is misleading. They negative talk just about Trump.

Would we be best to mimic the press? You can surely read remarks and assess them for a factor of inflammability!!! IT is a habit of Democrats to do this. Republicans in my opinion would advance their knowledge if they learned to talk as the media talks. Any ideas?

I do not know what media you watch or read, but the MSM is full on anti-Biden right now.

They are the ones, not the rank and file Dems, who are pushing the "replace Biden" narrative.

Reporter: “Have you ever spoken to your son about his overseas business dealings?”

Joe Biden: “I’ve never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.”

Reporter: “Excuse me. There was a photo of you golfing with your son Hunter and his business partner Devon Archer. Do you stand by your statement that you did not discuss any of your son’s overseas business dealings?”

Joe Biden: “Yes, I stand by that statement.”

I golf with a lot of different people, one hard fast rule....never talk about work.

The whole point of golf is to get away from such things

I golf with a lot of different people, one hard fast rule....never talk about work.

The whole point of golf is to get away from such things
Hunter is around daddy a lot more than playing games.

I do not know what media you watch or read, but the MSM is full on anti-Biden right now.

They are the ones, not the rank and file Dems, who are pushing the "replace Biden" narrative.
File Democrats are shoving Biden out. But not how they shoved on Trump.

Forum List

Back