Should we respect Islam like Obama does?

I didn't let abortion clinic bombers or the Westboro Baptist Church tinge my views of Christians, I'm not going to let stupid Muslims tinge my opinion of their religion. Regardless of a few bad eggs, I still think all organized religion is stupid.

but it's not just a "few bad eggs".......look at the Muslim STATES today allowing the persecution and killing of the 'infidels'....meaning the Christians and other minority religions in Iraq....Egypt....Turkey....Pakistan....etc.

whether or not you are religious.....does this not seem like a form of totalitarianism...?

1.5 billion Muslims in the world

Seems to be a lot of people not being killed

And if we assume just a very small percentage of them buy into
the directive that they must kill us....

Well,we have a problem here.

Basically their bible the Koran says in a thousand ways that if the infidel (us) doesn't convert to Islam they must be killed. It also says in the Koran that it’s OK to lie to, cheat, trick and kill the infidels and take their possessions.

A few verses of the Koran's scriptures and teachings:

Verse 9:123 - "Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you."

Verse 66:9 - "Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and deal sternly with them. Hell shall be their home, evil their fate."

Verse 5:17 - "Unbelievers are those who declare: 'God is the Messiah, the son of Mary.'”

Verse 4:101 - "The unbelievers are your inveterate foe."

Verse 3:117 - "Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people."

Verse 47:5 - "As for those who are slain in the cause of Allah, He will not allow their works to perish. He will vouch safe them guidance and ennoble their state; He will admit them to the Paradise He has made known to them."

Verse 8:27 - "Believers, do not betray Allah and the Apostle, nor knowingly betray your trust. Know that your worldly goods and your children are but a temptation, and that Allah's recompense is great."

Seems like 1.5 billion Muslims are not following the Koran and killing infidels

I don't think that being respectful to all people in general can be construed as respecting Islam.

the respect that Obama has given Islam is only a one-way street...

they certainly don't respect other religions.....they are killing them in most Muslim countries...
George W. Bush Addresses Muslims in the Aftermath of the 9/11 Attacks
George W. Bush
September 20, 2001
I also want to speak tonight directly to Muslims throughout the world. We respect your faith. It's practiced freely by many millions of Americans, and by millions more in countries that America counts as friends. Its teachings are good and peaceful, and those who commit evil in the name of Allah blaspheme the name of Allah. The terrorists are traitors to their own faith, trying, in effect, to hijack Islam itself. The enemy of America is not our many Muslim friends; it is not our many Arab friends. Our enemy is a radical network of terrorists, and every government that supports them.

Berkley Center for Religion, Peace & World Affairs - Knowledge Resources | George W. Bush Addresses Muslims in the Aftermath of the 9/11 Attacks

and he kissed the Saudi king too....:eusa_hand:

I didn't let abortion clinic bombers or the Westboro Baptist Church tinge my views of Christians, I'm not going to let stupid Muslims tinge my opinion of their religion. Regardless of a few bad eggs, I still think all organized religion is stupid.

but it's not just a "few bad eggs".......look at the Muslim STATES today allowing the persecution and killing of the 'infidels'....meaning the Christians and other minority religions in Iraq....Egypt....Turkey....Pakistan....etc.

whether or not you are religious.....does this not seem like a form of totalitarianism...?

Give them them unfiltered access to the internet and I really think a lot of the stone age bullshit that comes with Islamic countries will disappear in a generation or two. Those peoples' only problem is their mentality is way behind ours. But look at the Green Revolutions that have swept through the middle east in the last few years thanks to the information age. I honestly think a lot of this Muslim bullshit we're dealing with will be swept away naturally in the next few decades. Freedom, information and money always wins.

'Islam' didn't do this. 'Islam' didn't do anything.

It's like the famous saying about firearms. Religions/ideologies/economic systems, etc., don' kill. People kill.

What is it that humans have in them that leads to such abysmal choices? Because faith is choice, and all religions are the same in this respect. All are based on books and stories. One must choose what to believe, and believe that what others choose is inferior.

We can choose differently. We can select mind-opening thinking instead of mind-numbing stupidity.

Give them them unfiltered access to the internet and I really think a lot of the stone age bullshit that comes with Islamic countries will disappear in a generation or two. Those peoples' only problem is their mentality is way behind ours. But look at the Green Revolutions that have swept through the middle east in the last few years thanks to the information age. I honestly think a lot of this Muslim bullshit we're dealing with will be swept away naturally in the next few decades. Freedom, information and money always wins.

that would be great.....and that IS happening in South America where many Muslims have converted to Christianity....

however in the Middle East, Africa, and Europe Islam is gaining ground fast....thanks to our 'respectful' President....and PC Europeans.....even 'respectful' France has been burning....

There are no "Muslim states" that legally allow "killing of the infidels".

that would be great.....and that IS happening in South America where many Muslims have converted to Christianity....

however in the Middle East, Africa, and Europe Islam is gaining ground fast....thanks to our 'respectful' President....and PC Europeans.....even 'respectful' France has been burning....

I don't think "converting to Christianity" is what he was talking about...

then why aren't they doing anything about it...?

like in Egypt....?

Last edited:

i doubt many would make the leap to your Atheism...

I'm not an atheist.

And if we assume just a very small percentage of them buy into
the directive that they must kill us....

Well,we have a problem here.

Basically their bible the Koran says in a thousand ways that if the infidel (us) doesn't convert to Islam they must be killed. It also says in the Koran that it’s OK to lie to, cheat, trick and kill the infidels and take their possessions.

Verse 66:9 - "Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and deal sternly with them. Hell shall be their home, evil their fate."

Verse 5:17 - "Unbelievers are those who declare: 'God is the Messiah, the son of Mary.'”

Verse 47:5 - "As for those who are slain in the cause of Allah, He will not allow their works to perish. He will vouch safe them guidance and ennoble their state; He will admit them to the Paradise He has made known to them."

Verse 8:27 - "Believers, do not betray Allah and the Apostle, nor knowingly betray your trust. Know that your worldly goods and your children are but a temptation, and that Allah's recompense is great."

The Muslims are doing a pretty good job of killing people with their limited funds and Syria is one example.

“On 2 January 2013 in Syria, the United Nations released an estimate that the war's death toll had exceeded 60,000, on 12 February, this figure was updated to 70,000.”

“By October 2012, up to 28,000 people had been reported missing, including civilians forcibly abducted by government troops or security forces.” Link

-----

Obama Administration is giving $1.5 billion in military aid to the Muslim Brotherhood. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2S1mJAxMzA"]Link[/ame]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2S1mJAxMzA

then why aren't they doing anything about it...?

What makes you say that "they" aren't doing "anything" about it?

The Muslims are doing a pretty good job of killing people with their limited funds and Syria is one example.

“On 2 January 2013 in Syria, the United Nations released an estimate that the war's death toll had exceeded 60,000, on 12 February, this figure was updated to 70,000.”

“By October 2012, up to 28,000 people had been reported missing, including civilians forcibly abducted by government troops or security forces.” Link

-----

Obama Administration is giving $1.5 billion in military aid to the Muslim Brotherhood. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2S1mJAxMzA"]Link[/ame]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2S1mJAxMzA
Oh, don't we love Gohmert.

Seems to be a lot of people not being killed

In 70 major terrorist attacks by Islamic Extremists on America since April 14th, 1972 (ironic date hey?), there have been 3,101 people killed.

List of Islamic Terror Attacks in America

In all of last year alone, Islamic Extremists killed 11,000 people in over 2,400 terrorist attacks around the world. The fact that this "Religion of Peace" does not actively weed out nor condemn this behavior is quite telling.

Since 9/11 there have been 20,730 terrorist attacks by Muslim Extremists around the world, killing untold numbers of people. Say, they have been doing this stuff for nearly a thousand years.

Thanks for the link. I was looking for that list. The Rabbi that was gunned down on 11/5/90 was Rabbi Khane. A very great man of G-d.

Strange that those who are the loudest supporters of Islam are the loudest supporters of evolution.

murderous, killer warlord, the misogynist, pedophile rapist Mohammed would not be pleased.

Forum List

Back