Should We Take Back Former ISIS US Citizens?

Under What Conditions Should we allow former ISIS members to return to the USA?

• Only if we remove a finger or two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dunno, whassa matter?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think we should if they denounce ISIS, face court procedings for joining a terrorist organization, do their time and show no criminal activity, I would say take them back but keep an eye on them.

Any other opinions? Please do the poll.

U.S.-born ISIS bride thinks she 'deserves a second chance'
Yea send them to me for repatriation lessons

Lets see

Duct tape, pliers, 2 by 4 with nail, salt, sledge, shovel
Nah, that is inhumane, just give them some corrective surgery; amputation of all four limbs at the knees and elbows, removal of the tongue and train them to lap water like dogs and they stumble around on elbow and knee stumps like the dogs they are.

just kidding.....mostly

Court: ISIS bride not a US citizen

Do not pass go, do not collect green card

Hoda Muthana, the daughter of a Yemeni diplomat who left her home in Alabama and ran off to Syria to join up with ISIS. Once there, the “ISIS bride” "married" a series of terrorist fighters, eventually producing a child with one of them. Now she would like to be allowed to return to the United States and take up her old life.

A federal judge ruled that Muthana is not a U.S. citizen and America is under no obligation to take her and her child back into the country.

“ISIS bride” Hoda Muthana is not a US citizen — and America is under no obligation to let her back into the country, a federal judge ruled Thursday, according to a new report.

Judge Reggie Walton found there was enough evidence to prove Muthana — the US-born mom who fled her home in Alabama to join the terror group in Syria in 2014 — was born while her father was a Yemeni diplomat.

The judge said Muthana’s father, Ahmed Ali Muthana, can’t provide financial support to either her or her 2-year-old son without facing potential charges of providing material support to terrorism.​

Muthana was born in the United States, but her father was a foreign diplomat. She’s not automatically entitled to birthright citizenship. And since her child was born in a foreign country to a non-citizen, he’s not entitled to admission either.

The extra punch in the nose comes in the form of the material support question. Muthana publicly declared her allegiance to ISIS and took to social media to encourage all of the wannabe Jihadis in the United States to create mayhem and “spill our blood” in the streets. As such, she officially enlisted on Team Terror. So if she showed up here and her father gave her any money or other resources, he could be prosecuted for providing material support to terrorism and possibly wind up getting a cell on the same block in Gitmo as his daughter.

She wasn’t some confused child who was caught up in events beyond her control. She was fully an adult (age 19) when she decided to join the terrorist organization and present herself as a sex gift to their fighters. She was living a very comfortable life in Alabama and could have been well on the way to eventual citizenship and a shot at the American dream.

Instead, she packed her bags, snuck over to Syria and hooked up with the Death to America crowd. You don’t just get to demand forgiveness for something like that. So stay where you are with your new “friends” and good riddance.
----------------------------------------------------- I wonder how many 'isis' guys can fit in the bed that she made for herself . chug , chug , 'woo ' woo [chuckle] eh BK ??
Thanks to Trump, she isn't going to bring her poison back to our Civilian neighborhoods.

I think we should if they denounce ISIS, face court procedings for joining a terrorist organization, do their time and show no criminal activity, I would say take them back but keep an eye on them.

Lets see

Nah, that is inhumane, just give them some corrective surgery; amputation of all four limbs at the knees and elbows, removal of the tongue and train them to lap water like dogs and they stumble around on elbow and knee stumps like the dogs they are.

just kidding.....mostly
I think you owe dogs an apology for that comparison

Fido is waiting

If she was born to a diplomat that would be the only exception to her being a U.S. citizen. We can legally keep her out.

I do once again have to note though. The people we condemn her for being with are the same people we armed and supported.
dude - we already knew that you are an ISIS fanboi.

You don't need to keep running it into the ground

I guess you have a guilty conscience.

If she was born to a diplomat that would be the only exception to her being a U.S. citizen. We can legally keep her out.

I do once again have to note though. The people we condemn her for being with are the same people we armed and supported.

Why would I have the guilty conscience? I know right from wrong.

Maybe your idea of right is what is wrong. It's quite common.

You are really quite the ridiculous boy.

My suggestion would be to grow up, make something of yourself and stop allowing your lack of self-esteem to govern your political views via your identification with those out to destroy liberal western culture. All you are doing is acting out.

My suggestion would be to grow up, make something of yourself and stop allowing your lack of self-esteem to govern your political views via your identification with those out to destroy liberal western culture. All you are doing is acting out.

Can you describe what we have "won" in Afghanistan.

No one else can.

Yes. They are American citizens, and they should be brought back, and held accountable for their decisions. Unlike ISIS, we are a nation of laws, and civilized people, and send that message loud and clear.

Hoda Muthana, the daughter of a Yemeni diplomat who left her home in Alabama and ran off to Syria to join up with ISIS. Once there, the “ISIS bride” "married" a series of terrorist fighters, eventually producing a child with one of them. Now she would like to be allowed to return to the United States and take up her old life.

A federal judge ruled that Muthana is not a U.S. citizen and America is under no obligation to take her and her child back into the country.

“ISIS bride” Hoda Muthana is not a US citizen — and America is under no obligation to let her back into the country, a federal judge ruled Thursday, according to a new report.

Judge Reggie Walton found there was enough evidence to prove Muthana — the US-born mom who fled her home in Alabama to join the terror group in Syria in 2014 — was born while her father was a Yemeni diplomat.

The judge said Muthana’s father, Ahmed Ali Muthana, can’t provide financial support to either her or her 2-year-old son without facing potential charges of providing material support to terrorism.​

Muthana was born in the United States, but her father was a foreign diplomat. She’s not automatically entitled to birthright citizenship. And since her child was born in a foreign country to a non-citizen, he’s not entitled to admission either.

The extra punch in the nose comes in the form of the material support question. Muthana publicly declared her allegiance to ISIS and took to social media to encourage all of the wannabe Jihadis in the United States to create mayhem and “spill our blood” in the streets. As such, she officially enlisted on Team Terror. So if she showed up here and her father gave her any money or other resources, he could be prosecuted for providing material support to terrorism and possibly wind up getting a cell on the same block in Gitmo as his daughter.

She wasn’t some confused child who was caught up in events beyond her control. She was fully an adult (age 19) when she decided to join the terrorist organization and present herself as a sex gift to their fighters. She was living a very comfortable life in Alabama and could have been well on the way to eventual citizenship and a shot at the American dream.

Instead, she packed her bags, snuck over to Syria and hooked up with the Death to America crowd. You don’t just get to demand forgiveness for something like that. So stay where you are with your new “friends” and good riddance.
----------------------------------------------------- I wonder how many 'isis' guys can fit in the bed that she made for herself . chug , chug , 'woo ' woo [chuckle] eh BK ??
Thanks to Trump, she isn't going to bring her poison back to our Civilian neighborhoods.

If Pocahontas or Bite Me or the Bane Capital hot dog, Deval Patrick becomes President, in 2021, her and all her Islamic State goombas will be welcomed to America and given the red carpet treatment.

No one else can.

That is a truly moronic question.

My opinion of ISIS is based upon what ISIS is all about and has nothing to do with Military actions.

Grow up. Stop acting out like child.

No one else can.

My opinion of ISIS is based upon what ISIS is all about and has nothing to do with Military actions.

So why did we support them in Syria? Why did we support OBL in Afghanistan?

No one else can.

That has nothing to do with allowing them into this country or opposing them for their actions and beliefs.

you are certainly one illogical little regressive, aren't you?

No one else can.

That has nothing to do with allowing them into this country or opposing them for their actions and beliefs.

You seem to be a bit of a snowflake.

Try this for an example: Go to an extreme Christian fundamentalist(s) and do anything you can think of, to betray their beliefs that are in the "Old Testament." It simply isn't going to happen, no matter how hard you try.
Now, ratchet up that belief to a higher level and you have an ISIS member. Thoroughly indoctrinated in the teachings of hate and killing of "non-believers" via the Koran, since he/she was young enough to read the Koran and listen to his/her radical family, friends and religious teachers and you have a thoroughly brain-washed killer, complete with no remorse. He/she will kill you, your spouse, your kids and other loved ones, simply for not believing in the garbage preached in the Koran.
So, should you offer peace and a return to their non-Islamic nation, they will simply use taqiyya (lie/deception) to be able to return and look for more ways to undermine your non-Islamic nation.
Any individual that considers him/herself to be a "true" Muslim, uses "abrogation" when it comes to the Koran; the concept that Muhammad's latter teachings of hate and killing, supersede his earlier teachings of peace.
Bottom line, if they are a member of ISIS, the only solution is their death.
And, the only overall problem with this type of enemy is to cut off the head of the snake and in this case, it's the Koran and its teachings.

No one else can.

In what possible way, son?

I am an independent and I have an education.

You strike me as just a kid who just tosses out shit because he is acting out.

If Pocahontas or Bite Me or the Bane Capital hot dog, Deval Patrick becomes President, in 2021, her and all her Islamic State goombas will be welcomed to America and given the red carpet treatment.
And the free health care. Don't forget the free healthcare.

No one else can.

In what possible way, son?

I am an independent and I have an education.

You strike me as just a kid who just tosses out shit because he is acting out.

You don't address the points, only respond in lame insults.

Lets see

just kidding.....mostly
Quit holing back and tell us how you really feel.

Forum List

Back