Should We Take Back Former ISIS US Citizens?

Under What Conditions Should we allow former ISIS members to return to the USA?

• Only if we remove a finger or two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dunno, whassa matter?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
She wants people to see ISIS as victims in order to generate sympathy for ISIS.

It's what she does.

She has been doing this sort of thing for years online.

The topic is not about me dude.

As for the rest - some of them are victims. The reality on the ground isn't black and white. For example, look at these links:

Children of ISIS - Transcript

The children of ISIS need our help to grow up as peaceful citizens

‘What Is Going to Happen to Us?’ Inside ISIS Prison, Children Ask Their Fate
Upstairs, jammed into two cells with little sunlight, are more than 150 children — ages roughly 9 to 14 — from a range of countries. Their parents brought them to Syria and ended up dead or detained. The children have been here for months and have no idea where their relatives are or what the future holds.

Freed From ISIS, Yazidi Mothers Face Wrenching Choice: Abandon Kids Or Never Go Home

So the question is...what do you do?

As for the OP - if the title had been accurate (as I assumed) and the woman WAS a US citizen, we must take her back. That doesn't mean she is free to do as she wishes, it means she faces the justice system here, but if she IS a CITIZEN - we take her. Once you start deciding which citizens you take repatriate and which you abandon to statelessness you create slippery slope.

So - what do you do if the fighter IS a citizen?

What do you do with these kids?

The Saudi's have, I believe, had a fairly successful program at rehabilitating jihadists. Maybe we could learn something from them.

There are also those involved in working with child soldiers of conflicts, and returning them to civilian society. Also worth examining.

Got something to add to this or, are you going to continue to make it about me?

You are trying to CHANGE the topic, like you always do when you are defending the Islamist war against our way of life.

The topic is not what to do with the children of sub humans. The topic is not about what to do with women being impregnated by the sub humans against their will. The topic is about whether to admit one of the sub humans back in this country. The topic is specifically about a subhuman that announced any scap of humanity it might have had by becoming a sub human and whether we should allow it in this country.

I happen to think we should take any child younger than about 5, bring them to the United states, not tell them about how they arrived in the world and then find families to adopt them in towns and small cities where they can be raised to be human.
The topic has a broader context - what to do about who wish to return. But one thing it isn’t about is me or any other member as your first post was. Thank you for actually deigning to address it.

What are your thoughts about returning people who US citizens?

Do you think there is any merit in rehabilitating older children? Essentially these are child soldiers.
All topics are broad in your skilled hands whenever your goal is your rhetorical Jihad. I can still remember one thread on Islam when you kept demanding people attack the Amish, instead.

In any case, ISIS members should not be allowed into this country alive. As to their children, only those young enough to be salvageable as a human being should be allowed entry.
What if they are US citizens?
They fought against our troops...

If they are US citizens, they should be tried for treason, and executed...

Then have their body dropped off in Texas to feed the wild hogs!!!

common sense says that were caught supporting the 'Islamic - isis' enemy in foreign lands . They are un-uniformed enemy combatatants fighting and killing / murdering American Military . NO need for trials and other 'gobbledegook' .

Last edited:
The topic has a broader context - what to do about who wish to return. But one thing it isn’t about is me or any other member as your first post was. Thank you for actually deigning to address it.

Do you think there is any merit in rehabilitating older children? Essentially these are child soldiers.
All topics are broad in your skilled hands whenever your goal is your rhetorical Jihad. I can still remember one thread on Islam when you kept demanding people attack the Amish, instead.

In any case, ISIS members should not be allowed into this country alive. As to their children, only those young enough to be salvageable as a human being should be allowed entry.
They renounced their citizenship when they joined ISIS.
No they did not. US citizens do not renounce their citizenship when they go overseas and commit crimes. That is not the way citizenship works.

You want ISIS in this country so bad you can almost taste it, don't you?
-------------------------------------------------------- she wants DIVERSITY teaching young Americans .

The problem arose from the twin evils of importing Muslims into the US and birthright citizenship. Both should be rejected.
Trump is once again playing 3D chess here. A good ruling denying this woman citizenship will help end birthright citizenship and the Democrat Party will either wither and die or return to representing Americans instead of foreigners.

No they did not. US citizens do not renounce their citizenship when they go overseas and commit crimes. That is not the way citizenship works.

Not at all.

Have you give much thought to the ramifications of removing citizenship from people? Today it is some one who joins ISIS.. what's next tomorrow? People like you?

What is wrong with bringing them back to face justice? Of course if she is not a citizen it does not matter, we have no obligation to take her.

The problem arose from the twin evils of importing Muslims into the US and birthright citizenship. Both should be rejected.
Trump is once again playing 3D chess here. A good ruling denying this woman citizenship will help end birthright citizenship and the Democrat Party will either wither and die or return to representing Americans instead of foreigners.
And who will be denied next? Political rivals?

Fortunately it would run afoul of the Consttution.

Not at all.

Have you give much thought to the ramifications of removing citizenship from people? Today it is some one who joins ISIS.. what's next tomorrow? People like you?

What is wrong with bringing them back to face justice? Of course if she is not a citizen it does not matter, we have no obligation to take her.
like me? I am loyal to this country and do not want to see it destroyed by you Islamists.

I am avidly awaiting the day you are declared an enemy combatant, however.

Not at all.

like me? I am loyal to this country and do not want to see it destroyed by you Islamists.

Everyone is loyal...until some ideologue in power decides they are not.

Not at all.

----------------------------------- to my way of thinking citizenship means very little nowadays . After all , YOU , talib and 'ilham omar' are all probably citizens Coyote . And bringing them back just costs money , man power and gives YOU people some enemies to advocate for Coyote . Leave her in her self made bed if I can get my way Coyote .

Last edited:
You are trying to CHANGE the topic, like you always do when you are defending the Islamist war against our way of life.

The topic is not what to do with the children of sub humans. The topic is not about what to do with women being impregnated by the sub humans against their will. The topic is about whether to admit one of the sub humans back in this country. The topic is specifically about a subhuman that announced any scap of humanity it might have had by becoming a sub human and whether we should allow it in this country.

I happen to think we should take any child younger than about 5, bring them to the United states, not tell them about how they arrived in the world and then find families to adopt them in towns and small cities where they can be raised to be human.

Means absolutely nothing if chose to be a terrorist or chose to back a terrorist. Citizenship ended on that day.

Really? Which law says that is the case?
The laws regarding treason.

Not at all.

And in your thinking, no one is in authority as according to the leftist whom hate authority, and this is because they want a weak nation to over throw. Authority brings structure and stability, otherwise something that that the left doesn't want any part of right now. However if be it that the leftist ruled, then authority would become important again wouldn't it ??

Not at all.

And in your thinking, no one is in authority as according to the leftist whom hate authority, and this is because they want a weak nation to over throw. Authority brings structure and stability, otherwise something that that the left doesn't want any part of right now. However if be it that the leftist ruled, then authority would become important again wouldn't it ??
Huh?

I can't make sense of your gibberish. I don't care what ideology is in power.

Court: ISIS bride not a US citizen

Do not pass go, do not collect green card

Hoda Muthana, the daughter of a Yemeni diplomat who left her home in Alabama and ran off to Syria to join up with ISIS. Once there, the “ISIS bride” "married" a series of terrorist fighters, eventually producing a child with one of them. Now she would like to be allowed to return to the United States and take up her old life.

A federal judge ruled that Muthana is not a U.S. citizen and America is under no obligation to take her and her child back into the country.

“ISIS bride” Hoda Muthana is not a US citizen — and America is under no obligation to let her back into the country, a federal judge ruled Thursday, according to a new report.

Judge Reggie Walton found there was enough evidence to prove Muthana — the US-born mom who fled her home in Alabama to join the terror group in Syria in 2014 — was born while her father was a Yemeni diplomat.

The judge said Muthana’s father, Ahmed Ali Muthana, can’t provide financial support to either her or her 2-year-old son without facing potential charges of providing material support to terrorism.​

Muthana was born in the United States, but her father was a foreign diplomat. She’s not automatically entitled to birthright citizenship. And since her child was born in a foreign country to a non-citizen, he’s not entitled to admission either.

The extra punch in the nose comes in the form of the material support question. Muthana publicly declared her allegiance to ISIS and took to social media to encourage all of the wannabe Jihadis in the United States to create mayhem and “spill our blood” in the streets. As such, she officially enlisted on Team Terror. So if she showed up here and her father gave her any money or other resources, he could be prosecuted for providing material support to terrorism and possibly wind up getting a cell on the same block in Gitmo as his daughter.

She wasn’t some confused child who was caught up in events beyond her control. She was fully an adult (age 19) when she decided to join the terrorist organization and present herself as a sex gift to their fighters. She was living a very comfortable life in Alabama and could have been well on the way to eventual citizenship and a shot at the American dream.

Instead, she packed her bags, snuck over to Syria and hooked up with the Death to America crowd. You don’t just get to demand forgiveness for something like that. So stay where you are with your new “friends” and good riddance.

If she was born to a diplomat that would be the only exception to her being a U.S. citizen. We can legally keep her out.

I do once again have to note though. The people we condemn her for being with are the same people we armed and supported.

Not at all.

---------------------------------------------------- leftist ruled and they'd be the BOSS to do as they wish . And one of their first steps would be to disarm Americans . [see 'beto' and many others for more examples ]

Court: ISIS bride not a US citizen

Do not pass go, do not collect green card

Hoda Muthana, the daughter of a Yemeni diplomat who left her home in Alabama and ran off to Syria to join up with ISIS. Once there, the “ISIS bride” "married" a series of terrorist fighters, eventually producing a child with one of them. Now she would like to be allowed to return to the United States and take up her old life.

A federal judge ruled that Muthana is not a U.S. citizen and America is under no obligation to take her and her child back into the country.

“ISIS bride” Hoda Muthana is not a US citizen — and America is under no obligation to let her back into the country, a federal judge ruled Thursday, according to a new report.

Judge Reggie Walton found there was enough evidence to prove Muthana — the US-born mom who fled her home in Alabama to join the terror group in Syria in 2014 — was born while her father was a Yemeni diplomat.

The judge said Muthana’s father, Ahmed Ali Muthana, can’t provide financial support to either her or her 2-year-old son without facing potential charges of providing material support to terrorism.​

Muthana was born in the United States, but her father was a foreign diplomat. She’s not automatically entitled to birthright citizenship. And since her child was born in a foreign country to a non-citizen, he’s not entitled to admission either.

The extra punch in the nose comes in the form of the material support question. Muthana publicly declared her allegiance to ISIS and took to social media to encourage all of the wannabe Jihadis in the United States to create mayhem and “spill our blood” in the streets. As such, she officially enlisted on Team Terror. So if she showed up here and her father gave her any money or other resources, he could be prosecuted for providing material support to terrorism and possibly wind up getting a cell on the same block in Gitmo as his daughter.

She wasn’t some confused child who was caught up in events beyond her control. She was fully an adult (age 19) when she decided to join the terrorist organization and present herself as a sex gift to their fighters. She was living a very comfortable life in Alabama and could have been well on the way to eventual citizenship and a shot at the American dream.

Instead, she packed her bags, snuck over to Syria and hooked up with the Death to America crowd. You don’t just get to demand forgiveness for something like that. So stay where you are with your new “friends” and good riddance.
----------------------------------------------------- I wonder how many 'isis' guys can fit in the bed that she made for herself . chug , chug , 'woo ' woo [chuckle] eh BK ??

Last edited:
If she was born to a diplomat that would be the only exception to her being a U.S. citizen. We can legally keep her out.

I do once again have to note though. The people we condemn her for being with are the same people we armed and supported.
dude - we already knew that you are an ISIS fanboi.

You don't need to keep running it into the ground

Forum List

Back