Should We Take Back Former ISIS US Citizens?

Under What Conditions Should we allow former ISIS members to return to the USA?

• Only if we remove a finger or two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dunno, whassa matter?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The ones I feel awful for are the kids fathered by ISIS fighters. When communities take back the women, they refuse to take the kids. The mothers are forced to leave them if they want to return,
War is hell...............Were the women with ISIS in your last comment.........or just stuck there.
A combination I think, but mostly they were women captured by ISIS.

Captured by ISIS?

The link says:
"An American-born woman who once urged jihadists in America to "go on drivebys, and spill all of their blood,""

The women who deserted America, to go to ISIS, openly said that jihadists in America, should go on drive by (shootings) and spill their blood.

What part of that indicates any level of "poor victim captured by ISIS"?
She wants people to see ISIS as victims in order to generate sympathy for ISIS.

It's what she does.

She has been doing this sort of thing for years online.

The topic is not about me dude.

As for the rest - some of them are victims. The reality on the ground isn't black and white. For example, look at these links:

Children of ISIS - Transcript

The children of ISIS need our help to grow up as peaceful citizens

‘What Is Going to Happen to Us?’ Inside ISIS Prison, Children Ask Their Fate
Upstairs, jammed into two cells with little sunlight, are more than 150 children — ages roughly 9 to 14 — from a range of countries. Their parents brought them to Syria and ended up dead or detained. The children have been here for months and have no idea where their relatives are or what the future holds.

Freed From ISIS, Yazidi Mothers Face Wrenching Choice: Abandon Kids Or Never Go Home

So the question is...what do you do?

As for the OP - if the title had been accurate (as I assumed) and the woman WAS a US citizen, we must take her back. That doesn't mean she is free to do as she wishes, it means she faces the justice system here, but if she IS a CITIZEN - we take her. Once you start deciding which citizens you take repatriate and which you abandon to statelessness you create slippery slope.

So - what do you do if the fighter IS a citizen?

What do you do with these kids?

The Saudi's have, I believe, had a fairly successful program at rehabilitating jihadists. Maybe we could learn something from them.

There are also those involved in working with child soldiers of conflicts, and returning them to civilian society. Also worth examining.

Got something to add to this or, are you going to continue to make it about me?

You are trying to CHANGE the topic, like you always do when you are defending the Islamist war against our way of life.

The topic is not what to do with the children of sub humans. The topic is not about what to do with women being impregnated by the sub humans against their will. The topic is about whether to admit one of the sub humans back in this country. The topic is specifically about a subhuman that announced any scap of humanity it might have had by becoming a sub human and whether we should allow it in this country.

I happen to think we should take any child younger than about 5, bring them to the United states, not tell them about how they arrived in the world and then find families to adopt them in towns and small cities where they can be raised to be human.

I think we should if they denounce ISIS, face court procedings for joining a terrorist organization, do their time and show no criminal activity, I would say take them back but keep an eye on them.

Any other opinions? Please do the poll.

U.S.-born ISIS bride thinks she 'deserves a second chance'

If they are US citizens we take them back regardless because they are are ours.

They can then face legal and criminal charges here.

The penalty upon conviction should be death by lethal injection.
---------------------------------- why spend the MONEY on transport , feeding , caretaking , Healthcare , lethal injection , lawyers , schooling . Heck 'islamic' 'jihad; mommy is confined . The only one that wants her in the USA is she herself Admiral .

Last edited:
from what I understand , she is confined in a Desert tent / Camp at an ASSUMED little COST wherever she is . Why spend money and manpower and start a side show for dummies and liberals and news media to gush over Crixus ??

War is hell...............Were the women with ISIS in your last comment.........or just stuck there.

Captured by ISIS?

The link says:
"An American-born woman who once urged jihadists in America to "go on drivebys, and spill all of their blood,""

The women who deserted America, to go to ISIS, openly said that jihadists in America, should go on drive by (shootings) and spill their blood.

It's what she does.

As for the rest - some of them are victims. The reality on the ground isn't black and white. For example, look at these links:

Upstairs, jammed into two cells with little sunlight, are more than 150 children — ages roughly 9 to 14 — from a range of countries. Their parents brought them to Syria and ended up dead or detained. The children have been here for months and have no idea where their relatives are or what the future holds.

Freed From ISIS, Yazidi Mothers Face Wrenching Choice: Abandon Kids Or Never Go Home

As for the OP - if the title had been accurate (as I assumed) and the woman WAS a US citizen, we must take her back. That doesn't mean she is free to do as she wishes, it means she faces the justice system here, but if she IS a CITIZEN - we take her. Once you start deciding which citizens you take repatriate and which you abandon to statelessness you create slippery slope.

The Saudi's have, I believe, had a fairly successful program at rehabilitating jihadists. Maybe we could learn something from them.

There are also those involved in working with child soldiers of conflicts, and returning them to civilian society. Also worth examining.

You are trying to CHANGE the topic, like you always do when you are defending the Islamist war against our way of life.

The topic is not what to do with the children of sub humans. The topic is not about what to do with women being impregnated by the sub humans against their will. The topic is about whether to admit one of the sub humans back in this country. The topic is specifically about a subhuman that announced any scap of humanity it might have had by becoming a sub human and whether we should allow it in this country.

I happen to think we should take any child younger than about 5, bring them to the United states, not tell them about how they arrived in the world and then find families to adopt them in towns and small cities where they can be raised to be human.
---------------------------------------------------- I think that one of the goals was for these females to find 'islamic' HUSBANDS for themselves Dogma .

Captured by ISIS?

The link says:

It's what she does.

---------------------------------------------------- I think that one of the goals was for these females to find 'islamic' HUSBANDS for themselves Dogma .

Yes.

They wanted to breed lots of little Jihadists.

I think we should if they denounce ISIS, face court procedings for joining a terrorist organization, do their time and show no criminal activity, I would say take them back but keep an eye on them.

---------------------------------- why spend the MONEY on transport , feeding , caretaking , Healthcare , lethal injection , lawyers , schooling . Heck 'islamic' 'jihad; mommy is confined . The only one that wants her in the USA is she herself Admiral .

Unfortunately, she is an American citizen and entitled to due process.

as a sane and rational lib-prog I believe she gave up her citizenship when she joined ISIS.

period.

no second chances for terrorists.

as a sane and rational lib-prog I believe she gave up her citizenship when she joined ISIS.

period.

You can believe anything you want but that's not how it works. As I noted in my first post I do not know what the actual facts are but if she is a citizen and she is refused re-entry that would be something I would consider an impeachable offense.

Captured by ISIS?

The link says:

It's what she does.

The topic has a broader context - what to do about who wish to return. But one thing it isn’t about is me or any other member as your first post was. Thank you for actually deigning to address it.

What are your thoughts about returning people who US citizens?

Do you think there is any merit in rehabilitating older children? Essentially these are child soldiers.

Is she? I thought she wasn’t...if she is there is no question. We take back and she faces what ever charges are brought up for joining a terrorist organization.

No. It should be whatever the penalty is for whatever they did. Some were hard core zealots, others were duped by propaganda. ISIS created a whole new level for propaganda.

No. It should be whatever the penalty is for whatever they did. Some were hard core zealots, others were duped by propaganda. ISIS created a whole new level for propaganda.

Yeah, remember when they were claiming that Iraq was pursuing nuclear weapons?

period.

You can believe anything you want but that's not how it works. As I noted in my first post I do not know what the actual facts are but if she is a citizen and she is refused re-entry that would be something I would consider an impeachable offense.
------------------------------------ what was it ?? Or was it yesterday that both Trump and Pompeo said she ain't coming back for whatever that's worth . And that was on Nationwide Telly for whatever that is worth PK , ---------------------- YOU would consider IMPEACHABLE [chuckle] PK .

period.

------------------------------------ what was it ?? Or was it yesterday that both Trump and Pompeo said she ain't coming back for whatever that's worth . And that was on Nationwide Telly for whatever that is worth PK , ---------------------- YOU would consider IMPEACHABLE [chuckle] PK .

You can discuss my entire point or ramble aimlessly. Whatever.

DO I really care, naw , not really . My kids are grown up 30 some years ago PK and they at least won't have to interact with you child soldiers 'jihadis' in School and society because they are all growed up PK .

DO I really care, naw , not really . My kids are grown up 30 some years ago PK and they at least won't have to interact with you child soldiers 'jihadis' in School and society because they are all growed up PK .

It's always a positive when the kids do better than the parent.

period.

You can discuss my entire point or ramble aimlessly. Whatever.
----------------------------------- if YOU are talking to me , well , I am sure that the message board gets my polite and complete message and thinking if they read my messages PK .

Forum List

Back