Should We Take Back Former ISIS US Citizens?

Under What Conditions Should we allow former ISIS members to return to the USA?

• Only if we remove a finger or two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dunno, whassa matter?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh so this is a bride of an Issis fighter ? Hmm I wonder if she was brainwashed ?? On individual cases, maybe the facts could be known, and the outcome made different. Have to leave it up to the professionals, but not up to the deep state liberals or leftist for sure. Our daughters go off and do some very stupid things at young ages, so each case must be investigated to the fullest, and if an American was found to be brainwashed, then the rehab could possibly bring results if done right. If it is determined that the bride knew of the intent of the fighter, and was in agreement there of, then never, but if was held as a slave then that is to be determined hopefully.
Well said.

I think we should if they denounce ISIS, face court procedings for joining a terrorist organization, do their time and show no criminal activity, I would say take them back but keep an eye on them.

Any other opinions? Please do the poll.

U.S.-born ISIS bride thinks she 'deserves a second chance'

If they are US citizens we take them back regardless because they are are ours.

They can then face legal and criminal charges here.
-------------------------------- MIGHT be --- YOUR ---people but according to Ttrump and Pompeo just an hour ago she is not a Citizen . [line'em up] And Personally I hope that she is pulling 'trains' for Fafalafal wherever she is Coyote .

I think we should if they denounce ISIS, face court procedings for joining a terrorist organization, do their time and show no criminal activity, I would say take them back but keep an eye on them.

If they are US citizens we take them back regardless because they are are ours.

They can then face legal and criminal charges here.
-------------------------------- MIGHT be --- YOUR ---people but according to Ttrump and Pompeo just an hour ago she is not a Citizen . [line'em up] And Personally I hope that she is pulling 'trains' for Fafalafal wherever she is Coyote .

I was by the OP title. Are you saying the OP lied?

ISIS was organized and funded by the CIA.

Any American citizen who joined ISIS should be taken back with no legal penalties.

After all, they were in line with our government's foreign policy towards defeating Assad in Syria. ... :cool:

Holy crap! Someone who did something horrific, aiding a known terrorist group.... now thinks she "deserves" a second chance? Really? No way! I've never heard of that....

Last edited:
I don't know , and do not care as I am responding to the BIG PRINT Thread Title Coyote .

Why are people calling U.S. citizens who joined ISIS traitors?

They went to Syria to fight against the brutal Assad's government.

America also wanted Assad either killed or exiled. ... :cool:

I don't know , and do not care as I am responding to the BIG PRINT Thread Title Coyote .
This is what I responded to:
Should We Take Back Former ISIS US Citizens?

Any American citizen who joined ISIS should be taken back with no legal penalties.

After all, they were in line with our government's foreign policy towards defeating Assad in Syria. ... :cool:

There were dozens of different groups operating in that area. We had no way to know at that time, that the former group was insane, and would eventually turn into ISIS.

At the time that ISIS began international propaganda recruiting, it was well established they were nuts, and slaughtering people.

Why are people calling U.S. citizens who joined ISIS traitors?

They went to Syria to fight against the brutal Assad's government.

America also wanted Assad either killed or exiled. ... :cool:

But ISIS and Assad were not fighting each other, as much as they were fighting against everyone else.

Only corpses..............and that's being too nice............so they can be buried by their families...........Them being ISIS doesn't mean the families agree.

There were dozens of different groups operating in that area. We had no way to know at that time, that the former group was insane, and would eventually turn into ISIS.

At the time that ISIS began international propaganda recruiting, it was well established they were nuts, and slaughtering people.

If we have no clue who we are giving arms to, maybe we shouldn't do it.

Only corpses..............and that's being too nice............so they can be buried by their families...........Them being ISIS doesn't mean the families agree.
------------------------------------------------------- Famililies should be or stay where they belong which is in their 'zhitholes' Eagle .

------------------------------------------------------- Famililies should be or stay where they belong which is in their 'zhitholes' Eagle .
Not all parents happen to agree with what their kids do.............would be a case by case basis..........So I really don't care if they get to bury them.............ISIS kids..................they should only come back in a bag.

Not all parents happen to agree with what their kids do.............would be a case by case basis..........So I really don't care if they get to bury them.............ISIS kids..................they should only come back in a bag.

The ones I feel awful for are the kids fathered by ISIS fighters. When communities take back the women, they refuse to take the kids. The mothers are forced to leave them if they want to return,

The ones I feel awful for are the kids fathered by ISIS fighters. When communities take back the women, they refuse to take the kids. The mothers are forced to leave them if they want to return,
War is hell...............Were the women with ISIS in your last comment.........or just stuck there.

War is hell...............Were the women with ISIS in your last comment.........or just stuck there.
A combination I think, but mostly they were women captured by ISIS.

Forum List

Back