Should White Moms sue for Biracial Baby from Wrong Donor?

"Should White Moms sue for Biracial Baby from Wrong Donor?"

A lawsuit is perfectly appropriate where the fertility clinic clearly failed to abide by the contract it had with its client.

I don't believe there can be a case for "wrongful life".... and claiming the color of the baby is an issue isn't going to endear them in court.

no question the clinic screwed up though.

What do booty injections, lip injections, and purchase of rap music have to do with hair? I guess we can add "idiot" to your side of the equation.
The same thing suntans had to do with hair but you had no problem with that. My guess is you must be feeling like you are going to lose the wager. If you want to throw random things in lets minus the number of Black women that straighten their hair simply because Black hair styles are known to be a sure reason to keep you from getting a job or fired from one.
You brought up sun tans, you fool
I widened the scope with more hair care procedures. Feel free to broaden your scope similarly.

What do booty injections, lip injections, and purchase of rap music have to do with hair? I guess we can add "idiot" to your side of the equation.
The same thing suntans had to do with hair but you had no problem with that. My guess is you must be feeling like you are going to lose the wager. If you want to throw random things in lets minus the number of Black women that straighten their hair simply because Black hair styles are known to be a sure reason to keep you from getting a job or fired from one.
You brought up sun tans, you fool
I widened the scope with more hair care procedures. Feel free to broaden your scope similarly.
I know I brought up suntans clown. You had no problem with it. Why do you feel you can add weave but I cant add lip injections? By the way we have throw weave out because white women get it done all the time. I have white family members so I know all the secrets.

She could sue for having a lower IQ baby. And the natty hair has to worth some compensation for sure, just think of all the money black women spend to get rid of that look.

you might want to reconsider that post.... they could have had a kid with your IQ... so if you're implying that blacks have lower IQ's, i'd suggest you not throw stones

feel free to add any other skin darkening procedures you like. I added hair care items Apples to apples. You want to add lip enhancement Apples to oranges.

Im' really so sorry you are having so much trouble with this. Perhaps if you were paying attention in class instead of calling your betters "feral chimp", you might get it.

feel free to add any other skin darkening procedures you like. I added hair care items Apples to apples. You want to add lip enhancement Apples to oranges.

Im' really so sorry you are having so much trouble with this. Perhaps if you were paying attention in class instead of calling your betters "feral chimp", you might get it.
Sorry son. You said straightening hair. I said suntanning which has nothing to do with hair. You had no problem. Then you wanted to add weave. I said fine but I get to add booty injections. You punked out. You dont set what is allowable or not. We come to that by consensus. If you weren't too busy in grade school to attend class you might get this.

You started the who spends more debate re. straightening hair vs sun tanning. I only expanded on the hair. Feel free to play the game or get all pissy and call me a feral chimp. Either way, you lose.
I wonder who spends the most money? White women trying to get a tan or Black women trying to straighten their hair?

You started the who spends more debate re. straightening hair vs sun tanning. I only expanded on the hair. Feel free to play the game or get all pissy and call me a feral chimp. Either way, you lose.
I wonder who spends the most money? White women trying to get a tan or Black women trying to straighten their hair?
Exactly. Thats why you tried to add on weave. You knew you were going to lose. I added booty injections and you started whining. You dont dictate what I add. Either you deal with the bet as is or you dont get upset when I add something.

Check you chronology and the players. You are wrong, as usual.

I have come to expect that of you. Thanks for living down to my expectations.

Check you chronology and the players. You are wrong, as usual.

I have come to expect that of you. Thanks for living down to my expectations.
No I'm right. You jumped in trying to change the parameters. You dont get to do that. You start adding things then I get to start adding things. If you dont like it.....too bad.

You added parameters, you asshole. I only redefined the parameters to something a bit more logical. I'm done with you.

You added parameters, you asshole. I only redefined the parameters to something a bit more logical. I'm done with you.
No I didnt dickweed. I set the parameters. You attempted to change them. I wont allow that without us agreeing.

She could sue for having a lower IQ baby. And the natty hair has to worth some compensation for sure, just think of all the money black women spend to get rid of that look.

Apparently, you have some experience dealing with a lower IQ. Thanks for sharing.
Gee, how original. What are you, like 6 years old? :lol:

I'm glad you get a laugh out of looking foolish. Now you've done it again: Your attempt at sarcasm by referring to my post as "how original" fails because the term "lower IQ" originated with your post. Perhaps you should consult a dictionary before attempting to use big words like "original."

No I didnt dickweed. I set the parameters. You attempted to change them. I wont allow that without us agreeing.

I made logical changes to parameters. YOU shit all over your self.
Good bye.

I made logical changes to parameters. YOU shit all over your self.
Good bye.
Glad you agree you tried to change the parameters without my consent. Sorry but you cant do that unless I give you permission son.

Good luck finding the black father and getting him to take some responsibility. :D

you do know they got the sperm at a sperm bank right?

or was this just an opportunity for you to say something ignorant and racist?

Forum List

Back