Should Young Minorities Be Allowed To Buy Guns ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO JOE, GO....YOU DERANGED PIECE OF SHIT!!!
Biden initially noted that he wasn’t going to take guns away, noting that “you’re full of sh*t.”

The dementia-suffering, old, white elitist just recently paired up with O'Rourke, the Leftist fruit cake who declared, "Yes I am coming door-to-door to take your guns"

:p

------------

Joe Biden needs to win Michigan. It’s a swing state the President won in 2016, so winning the primary will do more than give Biden more delegates. It will solidify his reputation as being better than Bernie Sanders at defeating President Trump. But at a campaign stop at a factory today, Biden got a little agitated over a question about the 2nd Amendment.

So far, we’ve found two versions of the video. The one above is longer and seems to have better audio, while the one below from Benny Johnson gives a clearer picture of Biden’s angered facial features as he berates the guy.

Joe Biden is touring an auto plant in Michigan, a *must win* for Democrats. A blue collar Union autoworker asks Joe about protecting gun rights. Biden:

– Screams at voter
– Points finger in his face
– Says he will ban “AR-14s”
– Insults him
– Looks scaredpic.twitter.com/xgVLRDd2SR

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) March 10, 2020

Biden initially noted that he wasn’t going to take guns away, noting that “you’re full of sh*t.” Then when the worker mentioned a “viral video” Biden lampooned the notion, comparing it to other viral videos that he seemed to insinuate were false. He then proceeded to describe his love for guns, including shotguns that he and his sons used for hunting.

From there, he says he’s only going to take AR-14s away. There are, of course, no such thing as AR-14s, but it’s close enough for the discussion. He later appropriately calls them “AR-15s.” But the sticking point in the heated debate seemed to be Biden’s description of them as “machine guns” while the worker rightly referred to them as semi-automatic rifles. Biden continuously asked him why he needed 100 rounds. The typical AR-15 clip holds 30...

(Excerpt) Read more at noqreport.com ...
Biden was right....that guy WAS full of sh*t.

As much as I am against gun control, I do believe criminals (those with records) shouldn't be free to buy guns. Their records should be public information, and available to gun sellers.

This wasn't the case with Nicolas Cruz, the Parkland Massacre killer, whose criminal activity was covered up, due to Obama's "Promise Program". Gun sellers, unable to see the Cruz background dirt, freely sold him the guns he used to kill 17 people.

So now we have many young minorities with criminal backgrounds, impervious to background checks. Where do we go from here ? Hopefully, not to more Parkland shootings.

I ran across this thread, forgot about it and then found it today. I'm late to yet another party, but I'm going to respond before I read the other responses so that I'm not influenced by extraneous matter.

I disagree that people with records should be denied the Right to keep and bear Arms. On that count, where we come up short is in the rehabilitation of people convicted of criminal activity. If you rehabilitate them and they must accomplish certain things (as opposed to being incarcerated for a specific period of time), you would be much more successful.

Currently America has more people in prison than any nation on this planet. Creating two classes of citizens after those people leave prison only strengthens the liberals that want to bury the Constitution. Furthermore, if you cannot trust that individual it is highly irresponsible to allow them to return to the streets of America. Rehabilitation.

In the case of Nicholas Cruz, his record was accumulated as a minor and those records are not available nor should they be. But, let's talk about Nicholas Cruz.

Nicholas Cruz, like virtually every mass shooter (with only a handful of exceptions), was a white male with no father figure and he was introduced to legal drugs with the known side effects of homicidal and suicidal tendencies. He had racked up a minimum of 12 interactions with the local constabularies and maybe as many as 45 interactions with the police. He had been suspended from school on numerous occasions.

We know who these mass shooters are long before they buy their first weapon. When I tell people the solution to this, the gun owners go ape shit because they cannot understand the difference between a civil intervention and the criminal process.

In Georgia (and I suspect most states are the same), the Dept. of Family and Children Services (aka CPS in some states) already has the power to investigate when a child's welfare is at stake. The immediate problem is that in every state, the Dept. of Family and Children Services, the agencies are an absolute clusterphuck. So, you have to fix those agencies. Then, when people like Nicholas Cruz need an intervention, you investigate and then get those children the appropriate help. This can be fixed without tax increases, without more bureaucracies, and without affecting anyone's Rights.

I don't believe the gun zealot. Also I don't believe he said "he was full of shit".
Of course you don't....

You don't believe your eyes when Joe gives a video-confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM
You don't believe your eyes when you see Trump[defeat Hillary
You don't believe your own eyes when the Weismann-Mueller Report says no illegal Collusion
If its bad news / negative regarding the Democrats you close your eyes and say, 'Didn't happen'

I don't believe the gun zealot. Also I don't believe he said "he was full of shit".
Of course you don't....

You don't believe your eyes when Joe gives a video-confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM
You don't believe your eyes when you see Trump[defeat Hillary
You don't believe your own eyes when the Weismann-Mueller Report says no illegal Collusion
If its bad news / negative regarding the Democrats you close your eyes and say, 'Didn't happen'
Exactly. Indoctrination is cultic thinking.

"You are actively trying to end our Second Amendment right and take away our guns," the worker told Biden.

Biden replied: "You're full of sh**."

"I support the Second Amendment. The Second Amendment — just like right now, if you yelled 'fire,' that's not free speech," Biden continued. "And from the very beginning — I have a shotgun, I have a 20-gauge, a 12-gauge. My sons hunt. Guess what? You're not allowed to own any weapon. I'm not taking your gun away at all."

(Excerpt) Read more at cbsnews.com ...

Biden was 100% right. That guy was full of shit. The AR-15 and AK-47 should be banned. These weapons are designed for military use. They can be loaded and unloaded quickly. You can't have a mortar so why should you have military designed rifles.

"You are actively trying to end our Second Amendment right and take away our guns," the worker told Biden.

"I support the Second Amendment. The Second Amendment — just like right now, if you yelled 'fire,' that's not free speech," Biden continued. "And from the very beginning — I have a shotgun, I have a 20-gauge, a 12-gauge. My sons hunt. Guess what? You're not allowed to own any weapon. I'm not taking your gun away at all."

Biden was 100% right. That guy was full of shit. The AR-15 and AK-47 should be banned. These weapons are designed for military use. They can be loaded and unloaded quickly. You can't have a mortar so why should you have military designed rifles.

the 2nd amendment was specifically for weapons of war,,,

so that means youre full of shit,,,

The AR was designed and sold to civilians before the military adopted an upgraded version of it. In fact the military didn't adopt it for general use for a full 5 years after it hit the civilian market. You commies should stop listening to your own propaganda.

Never believe a Prog. Or he might knife you!

Of course you don't. You believe Russians are meddling in our elections, but the fact that illegals are voting is perfectly acceptable.

------------

Joe Biden needs to win Michigan. It’s a swing state the President won in 2016, so winning the primary will do more than give Biden more delegates. It will solidify his reputation as being better than Bernie Sanders at defeating President Trump. But at a campaign stop at a factory today, Biden got a little agitated over a question about the 2nd Amendment.

So far, we’ve found two versions of the video. The one above is longer and seems to have better audio, while the one below from Benny Johnson gives a clearer picture of Biden’s angered facial features as he berates the guy.

Joe Biden is touring an auto plant in Michigan, a *must win* for Democrats. A blue collar Union autoworker asks Joe about protecting gun rights. Biden:

– Screams at voter
– Points finger in his face
– Says he will ban “AR-14s”
– Insults him
– Looks scaredpic.twitter.com/xgVLRDd2SR

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) March 10, 2020

Biden initially noted that he wasn’t going to take guns away, noting that “you’re full of sh*t.” Then when the worker mentioned a “viral video” Biden lampooned the notion, comparing it to other viral videos that he seemed to insinuate were false. He then proceeded to describe his love for guns, including shotguns that he and his sons used for hunting.

From there, he says he’s only going to take AR-14s away. There are, of course, no such thing as AR-14s, but it’s close enough for the discussion. He later appropriately calls them “AR-15s.” But the sticking point in the heated debate seemed to be Biden’s description of them as “machine guns” while the worker rightly referred to them as semi-automatic rifles. Biden continuously asked him why he needed 100 rounds. The typical AR-15 clip holds 30...

(Excerpt) Read more at noqreport.com ...

I just love how this imbecile is taking himself out of contention by being so clearly mentally unstable and ready for a home of some kind where he can have a caretaker.

~~~~~~~
There's good reason to call him Joe "Foot in Mouth" Biden....

All Democrats are liars and all of them want the exact same things.

Globalism
Baby Killing
Gun Grabbing
Guillotines
Gulags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back