Should Young Minorities Be Allowed To Buy Guns ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You are actively trying to end our Second Amendment right and take away our guns," the worker told Biden.

Biden replied: "You're full of sh**."

"I support the Second Amendment. The Second Amendment — just like right now, if you yelled 'fire,' that's not free speech," Biden continued. "And from the very beginning — I have a shotgun, I have a 20-gauge, a 12-gauge. My sons hunt. Guess what? You're not allowed to own any weapon. I'm not taking your gun away at all."

(Excerpt) Read more at cbsnews.com ...

He was mistaken, he was clearly thinking about AR-12.

Last edited:
Biden was 100% right. That guy was full of shit. The AR-15 and AK-47 should be banned. These weapons are designed for military use. They can be loaded and unloaded quickly. You can't have a mortar so why should you have military designed rifles.
Ummm...

:laughing0301:

Nobody tell this fool about ATF form 4 and the $200 tax. Let him live in ignorance.
:laughing0301:

"You are actively trying to end our Second Amendment right and take away our guns," the worker told Biden.

Biden replied: "You're full of sh**."

"I support the Second Amendment. The Second Amendment — just like right now, if you yelled 'fire,' that's not free speech," Biden continued. "And from the very beginning — I have a shotgun, I have a 20-gauge, a 12-gauge. My sons hunt. Guess what? You're not allowed to own any weapon. I'm not taking your gun away at all."

(Excerpt) Read more at cbsnews.com ...

Biden was 100% right. That guy was full of shit. The AR-15 and AK-47 should be banned. These weapons are designed for military use. They can be loaded and unloaded quickly. You can't have a mortar so why should you have military designed rifles.

The AR was designed and sold to civilians before the military adopted an upgraded version of it. In fact the military didn't adopt it for general use for a full 5 years after it hit the civilian market. You commies should stop listening to your own propaganda.

Daryl Hunt would have you believe otherwise.
:laugh:

Promise program was a school district disciplinary program that they created, It is something you haven't addressed or even denied. You just want to blame OB

It was not a federal program but you guys want to make it a federal program and put the blame on OB

Federal government gave grants to schools who had programs that address certain issues and that is it. The government did not mandate it, pass a law of it, or even monitored the law.

The School district came up with this plan and yeah the received grants as it was a good idea

Yet it was the district failure and thus why they are being sued.

any attempt to pin this on OB is just another Trump rider get on the Trump bandwagon

)The links are not there as proof that Obama et al should be sued. They are just there for the information they supply. So you don't even know that the Obama administration awarded the BCSD $54 million for their hushing up minority kids' crimes ? You don't know all the praise they gave ?)

you see that is an opinion that the money was for hushing up minority kids crimes. You do not have any statistical data or nothing to back it up. It just a statement to blame OB but when I make a statement to blame Trump then it the holy grail gone wrong

The shooting happen on Trumps watch and it cannot be denied but you want to blame OB for the shooting

You want to play the blame game but it happen on Trumps watch

There was no federal law or executive order, it was the district program that they created and had the responsibility to operate it

if they failed then say broward county failed, but when you stretch the net to OB then that is where you fail

if you can stretch the net well I can stretch the net to who was the president
at the time of the shooting

if it was the economy then you would all be saying its all trump doing and denying that OB got the ball rolling
What have you been drinking ? I 've been doing nothing but addressing the Promise Program, all through the entire thread. What I said about Obama is relevant and important, but it still is a side issue to the question of the title of the OP.

Obama is no longer POTUS, but Promise Programs may still exist in dozens of places all over the country. Mass shooting may have occured as a result of unreported crime, and gun sales with invalid background checks based on hidden background information, that gun sellers never saw, same as in the Parkland situation.

You are rationalzing ridiculously to say. If you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that in July 2012, Obama signed an Executive Order to promote “a positive school climate that does not rely on methods that result in disparate use of disciplinary tools” and that helps African-Americans who "disproportionately experience school discipline.”, and Obama's infusion into race distinctioning in US schools was begun.
Executive Order -- White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans

In October 2012, Obama's Dept of education gave Broward County a $48 Million grant, and the money pipeline attachment was begun. https://www2.ed.gov/programs/teacherincentive/2012awards.html

Obama's Sect of Education Arne Duncan and Eric Holder issued a "Dear Colleague" letter to all US school districts, setting new national discipline guidelines calling for reductions in racial disparities in suspensions and arrests.
https://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/letters/colleague-201401-title-vi.pdf In it, Appendix 1 (C) "Appropriate use of law enforcement", they stated, in clear black and white print >>> "Ensure that school personnel understand that they, rather than school resource officers and other security or law enforcement personnel, are responsible for administering routine student discipline.

There it is, Bingo. OBAMA, and his running dogs, set up the Promise Program, from the US Dept of Education, to keep minority kids away from arrests, police, courts, and deal with them only within the confines of "school personnel".

Although the Obama admin involvement is already shown, there's more >> fast forward to March 2014. Barrack & Michelle Obama go to a Broward high school, invited by Mr Promise Program himself, Robert Runcie. Then, 2015: Duncan praises Runcie for reducing arrests. At various conferences on school discipline, Duncan holds Runcie's policy up as national model for slowing the school-to-prison pipeline.

Also in 2015: The White House hosts Runcie at a "Rethink School Discipline" summit.

October 2016: The Education Department awards Broward another $53.8 million in Teacher Incentive Fund money. Its application cited the district’s initiative to end the school-to-jailhouse pipeline.

You are trying to shift the blame for the Parkland massacre, clearly an Obama screwup, by establishing Promise Program methodology, and instilling it with money grants, from Obama, over to Trump. You foolishly base this on when the shooting occurred. Your fallacy is that when the shooting occurred, isn't the point. The point is that the guns were sold to Nicolas Cruz without his correct background being included in his background check. That enabled Cruz to get the guns.
And that was entirely due to Obama's idiotic idea of removing minority kids from law enforcement discipline, and restricting them to "School Personnel", as stated in the Duncan/Runcie

You can stretch the net all you like. This is a quite clear case of massive, presidential, harebrained irresponsibility, triggered by racist, affirmative action type mindset.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/03/02/broward_timeline.html

I don't know if you have any personal or occupational connection to the Obama admin., and why you seem to have a trauma about Obama,but you're not going to get away with relieving him of blame, and the extent of that blame is not yet even determined.

It needs to be investigated how many more mass shootings may have resulted from the Promise Program idiocy, how many more gun sellers have sold guns to kids with invalid background checks, and just how severe is the danger (or past damage) to society, from all this Obama administration lunacy.

Last edited:

Talking out of your ass?

AR-15 is not military weapon. AK-47 original is automatic, but for US sales is made semi-automatic, therefore not military weapon.

Talking out of your ass?

AR-15 is not military weapon. AK-47 original is automatic, but for US sales is made semi-automatic, therefore not military weapon.

doesnt matter since the 2nd was specifically for weapons of war,,,

This is precisely why NH and Iowa voters totally rejected Low IQ Joe - he is a DISASTER.

But the DNC and Cocksucker Obama wanted to stop "the Bern," and this was the best plan they had....

LOL!!!!

Talking out of your ass?

Specifically? Show me where.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Talking out of your ass?

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

you just showed it,,,thanks,,,

unless youre saying it was about hunting??/

GO JOE, GO....YOU DERANGED PIECE OF SHIT!!!

------------

Joe Biden needs to win Michigan. It’s a swing state the President won in 2016, so winning the primary will do more than give Biden more delegates. It will solidify his reputation as being better than Bernie Sanders at defeating President Trump. But at a campaign stop at a factory today, Biden got a little agitated over a question about the 2nd Amendment.

So far, we’ve found two versions of the video. The one above is longer and seems to have better audio, while the one below from Benny Johnson gives a clearer picture of Biden’s angered facial features as he berates the guy.

Joe Biden is touring an auto plant in Michigan, a *must win* for Democrats. A blue collar Union autoworker asks Joe about protecting gun rights. Biden:

– Screams at voter
– Points finger in his face
– Says he will ban “AR-14s”
– Insults him
– Looks scaredpic.twitter.com/xgVLRDd2SR

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) March 10, 2020

Biden initially noted that he wasn’t going to take guns away, noting that “you’re full of sh*t.” Then when the worker mentioned a “viral video” Biden lampooned the notion, comparing it to other viral videos that he seemed to insinuate were false. He then proceeded to describe his love for guns, including shotguns that he and his sons used for hunting.

From there, he says he’s only going to take AR-14s away. There are, of course, no such thing as AR-14s, but it’s close enough for the discussion. He later appropriately calls them “AR-15s.” But the sticking point in the heated debate seemed to be Biden’s description of them as “machine guns” while the worker rightly referred to them as semi-automatic rifles. Biden continuously asked him why he needed 100 rounds. The typical AR-15 clip holds 30...

(Excerpt) Read more at noqreport.com ...

Just shows what a clueless moron Biden is.

I'd bet he thinks AR stands for assault rifle instead of Armalite. The company that makes the AR.

He sure doesn't research anything he talks about and it shows. What an idiot.

GO JOE, GO....YOU DERANGED PIECE OF SHIT!!!

------------

Joe Biden needs to win Michigan. It’s a swing state the President won in 2016, so winning the primary will do more than give Biden more delegates. It will solidify his reputation as being better than Bernie Sanders at defeating President Trump. But at a campaign stop at a factory today, Biden got a little agitated over a question about the 2nd Amendment.

So far, we’ve found two versions of the video. The one above is longer and seems to have better audio, while the one below from Benny Johnson gives a clearer picture of Biden’s angered facial features as he berates the guy.

Joe Biden is touring an auto plant in Michigan, a *must win* for Democrats. A blue collar Union autoworker asks Joe about protecting gun rights. Biden:

– Screams at voter
– Points finger in his face
– Says he will ban “AR-14s”
– Insults him
– Looks scaredpic.twitter.com/xgVLRDd2SR

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) March 10, 2020

Biden initially noted that he wasn’t going to take guns away, noting that “you’re full of sh*t.” Then when the worker mentioned a “viral video” Biden lampooned the notion, comparing it to other viral videos that he seemed to insinuate were false. He then proceeded to describe his love for guns, including shotguns that he and his sons used for hunting.

From there, he says he’s only going to take AR-14s away. There are, of course, no such thing as AR-14s, but it’s close enough for the discussion. He later appropriately calls them “AR-15s.” But the sticking point in the heated debate seemed to be Biden’s description of them as “machine guns” while the worker rightly referred to them as semi-automatic rifles. Biden continuously asked him why he needed 100 rounds. The typical AR-15 clip holds 30...

CLEARLY a "top tier" Presidential Candidate.

Talking out of your ass?

I don't see "weapons of war" in the Amendment.

I see "arms".

The typical AR-15 clip holds 30...

The AR-15 uses a magazine, not a "clip" and holds 20 rounds, not 30. :eusa_doh:

Biden is a very angry man.....I predict he'll pull this shit over and over again until somebody pastes him, knocks him on his bony ass, and he suddenly turns into a 77 year old fool with a broken nose.

Talking out of your ass?

I don't see "weapons of war" in the Amendment.

I see "arms".

and what are arms???
you would also have to understand the context of why they put the 2nd in there which was to repel any force that would threaten the country/constitution,,be kinda stupid to limit it to slingshots or flintlocks,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back