Should Young Minorities Be Allowed To Buy Guns ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet your first link clearly states

Families of Parkland school shooting victims are filing at least 22 lawsuits against Broward County's school board, sheriff's office and more, alleging they failed to prevent the attack that left 17 people dead and another 17 injured.

In addition to the school district and sheriff's office, other targets in the lawsuits, announced Wednesday, are Henderson Behavioral Health, which provided mental health services to confessed shooter Nikolas Cruz; former Stoneman Douglas security guard Andrew Medina, who was the first to see Cruz on campus but did not call a "code red" lockdown; and former Broward Sheriff's Office Deputy Scot Peterson, the school resource officer who hid during the shooting rather than entering the school building to confront the shooter.

so not one lawsuit against the federal government is mentioned

Your second source mentions the federal government but then clearly only states

Their case says the government, and in particular the FBI, knew that the accused gunman in the case – defendant Nikolas Cruz – had spent time collecting the items he would use in the Valentine's Day shooting and had the "desire and capability" to carry it out.

well no mention of OBama or anything he did

Well any school shooting will have people filing lawsuits, whether there is merit is up to the court .

Still you use this as proof of Obama, Holder, Duncan, Israel, Runcie, et al should be sued for Millions$$, at the very least.

but none of the stories support that position and just goes to show your are grasping at straws

How about this -

if the federal government is sued then it is Trumps federal government as he is the president when the shooting occurred and clearly he had been president for the last 2 years prior to the shooting

Yet he did nothing to stop it

If they sue the FBI then it is on his watch

but that is using your logic and you see how it works
The links are not there as proof that Obama et al should be sued. They are just there for the information they supply. So you don't even know that the Obama administration awarded the BCSD $54 million for their hushing up minority kids' crimes ? You don't know all the praise they gave ?

I don't know what you mean by "stories", but I am assuming (,too generously perhaps) that anyone who is in this thread already knows the involvements of Obama, Holder, Runcie, etc from 2013 and on.

This isn't an educational thread. If you are unaware of the basic facts of this overall issue, you shouldn't be here. Get yourself informed, then post. I'm not your schoolteacher.

You can read from the numerous links and their sublinks that I posted last week in the early pages of this thread.

As for who should be sued, that's up to the plaintiffs. I doubt that they think Trump is much responsible for the Parkland massacre, when the cause of it was the initiation of the Promise Program and the whole idiotic idea of schools not reporting crime to police, thereby nullifying subsequent background "reports", and allowing Cruz to pass his background check, despite having about the worst background anybody could have, including public threats to shoot up the school.

Any attempt to pin this on Trump is just another anti-Trump laughingstock, added to the list of all the other phony ploys.

Promise program was a school district disciplinary program that they created, It is something you haven't addressed or even denied. You just want to blame OB

It was not a federal program but you guys want to make it a federal program and put the blame on OB

Federal government gave grants to schools who had programs that address certain issues and that is it. The government did not mandate it, pass a law of it, or even monitored the law.

The School district came up with this plan and yeah the received grants as it was a good idea

Yet it was the district failure and thus why they are being sued.

any attempt to pin this on OB is just another Trump rider get on the Trump bandwagon

)The links are not there as proof that Obama et al should be sued. They are just there for the information they supply. So you don't even know that the Obama administration awarded the BCSD $54 million for their hushing up minority kids' crimes ? You don't know all the praise they gave ?)

you see that is an opinion that the money was for hushing up minority kids crimes. You do not have any statistical data or nothing to back it up. It just a statement to blame OB but when I make a statement to blame Trump then it the holy grail gone wrong

The shooting happen on Trumps watch and it cannot be denied but you want to blame OB for the shooting

You want to play the blame game but it happen on Trumps watch

There was no federal law or executive order, it was the district program that they created and had the responsibility to operate it

if they failed then say broward county failed, but when you stretch the net to OB then that is where you fail

if you can stretch the net well I can stretch the net to who was the president
at the time of the shooting

if it was the economy then you would all be saying its all trump doing and denying that OB got the ball rolling

You didn’t answer it,, so you are against a man from protecting his family,, interesting

Not at all. Everyone should be willing to protect their family.

And that include someone who is a convicted felon because they bounced a $100 check or was busted for pot.
He’s a anti American scum bag

LMAO!!

One of us has no problem with convicted felons not owning firearms. And one of us advocates and defends lynching.

Which would be more anti-American scum?
Ok anti constitutionalist

I notice you didn't answer the question.

I am a very strong constitutionalist. Your claim that all American men must be allowed to bear arms is a gross oversimplification.

Not at all. Everyone should be willing to protect their family.

And that include someone who is a convicted felon because they bounced a $100 check or was busted for pot.

LMAO!!

One of us has no problem with convicted felons not owning firearms. And one of us advocates and defends lynching.

I am a very strong constitutionalist. Your claim that all American men must be allowed to bear arms is a gross oversimplification.
Lol holy shit a 2020 turn coat lol wow never thought I would hear from one haha

LMAO!!

And still you don't answer the question.

I am not a turncoat. I am honorably discharged veteran, reliable voter, volunteer at several organizations serving the poorest Americans, and a staunch defender of the US Constitution.

YOu demand that every American citizen have the right to a gun.

Which of the following would you say should not be allowed to bear arms
1) American citizens in prison
2) American citizens committed to mental institutions.
3) American citizens not in an institutions but having been diagnosed with schizophrenia
4) American citizens who hate the US.
5) American citizens who have committed murder and vow to do it again.

I will make it easy for you. You can even answer by the number.

LMAO!!

I am not a turncoat. I am honorably discharged veteran, reliable voter, volunteer at several organizations serving the poorest Americans, and a staunch defender of the US Constitution.

3) American citizens not in an institutions but having been diagnosed with schizophrenia

Do you have proved to be way too Anti American for me To debate .. if a man can’t protect his family I’m your would you are no longer human to me

LMAO!!

Do you have proved to be way too Anti American for me To debate .. if a man can’t protect his family I’m your would you are no longer human to me

I am not anti-American.

I have said a man can protect his family. Or a woman can protect her family. I have even suggested a way you, as a convicted felon, can protect them with a firearm.

I am not anti-American.

I have said a man can protect his family. Or a woman can protect her family. I have even suggested a way you, as a convicted felon, can protect them with a firearm.
Sorry you are anti constitution, you gotta go

I am not anti-American.

lol Calling for the lynching of American citizens is far more anti constitution than anything I have said.

I am not anti-American.

You gonna send me somewhere?

Minorities, as a percentage, commit most of the violent crimes in America. That is a fact. Why let them have guns?
Wrong. Whites do that.
Blacks are 13% of the population and commit over 50% of the violent crimes. Deal with it.

You keep repeating an untrue comment that is debunked by the Uniform Crime Reports on an annual basis you fucking white idiot. Whites commit 60 percent of the violent crime and 70 percent of all crime. Deal with the truth white boy.
You sound like a violent person. I would not be surprised if you ended up in prison.
Incarceration in the United States - Wikipedia
You sound like an idiot. Your link leaves out the fact of sentencing disparities based on race. But the UCR shows that whites are arrested at triple the number of blacks and for 60 percent of the violent crime. The facts. Deal with it.
Sucks for you, doesn't it asshole? LOL

You sound like an idiot. Your link leaves out the fact of sentencing disparities based on race. But the UCR shows that whites are arrested at triple the number of blacks and for 60 percent of the violent crime. The facts. Deal with it.
Let's see your proof. I already posted mine.

PS since whites are 7 times as populous as blacks, if they are arrested at 3 times the rate of blacks, that means blacks are being arrested at a much higher percentage of their population. Not surprising.

GO JOE, GO....YOU DERANGED PIECE OF SHIT!!!

------------

Joe Biden needs to win Michigan. It’s a swing state the President won in 2016, so winning the primary will do more than give Biden more delegates. It will solidify his reputation as being better than Bernie Sanders at defeating President Trump. But at a campaign stop at a factory today, Biden got a little agitated over a question about the 2nd Amendment.

So far, we’ve found two versions of the video. The one above is longer and seems to have better audio, while the one below from Benny Johnson gives a clearer picture of Biden’s angered facial features as he berates the guy.

Joe Biden is touring an auto plant in Michigan, a *must win* for Democrats. A blue collar Union autoworker asks Joe about protecting gun rights. Biden:

– Screams at voter
– Points finger in his face
– Says he will ban “AR-14s”
– Insults him
– Looks scaredpic.twitter.com/xgVLRDd2SR

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) March 10, 2020

Biden initially noted that he wasn’t going to take guns away, noting that “you’re full of sh*t.” Then when the worker mentioned a “viral video” Biden lampooned the notion, comparing it to other viral videos that he seemed to insinuate were false. He then proceeded to describe his love for guns, including shotguns that he and his sons used for hunting.

From there, he says he’s only going to take AR-14s away. There are, of course, no such thing as AR-14s, but it’s close enough for the discussion. He later appropriately calls them “AR-15s.” But the sticking point in the heated debate seemed to be Biden’s description of them as “machine guns” while the worker rightly referred to them as semi-automatic rifles. Biden continuously asked him why he needed 100 rounds. The typical AR-15 clip holds 30...

(Excerpt) Read more at noqreport.com ...

"You are actively trying to end our Second Amendment right and take away our guns," the worker told Biden.

Biden replied: "You're full of sh**."

"I support the Second Amendment. The Second Amendment — just like right now, if you yelled 'fire,' that's not free speech," Biden continued. "And from the very beginning — I have a shotgun, I have a 20-gauge, a 12-gauge. My sons hunt. Guess what? You're not allowed to own any weapon. I'm not taking your gun away at all."

(Excerpt) Read more at cbsnews.com ...

They simply never change no matter which COMMUNIST wants to take away your Constitutinal rights.....

source.gif

source.gif

source.gif

source.gif

Let's see your proof. I already posted mine.

PS since whites are 7 times as populous as blacks, if they are arrested at 3 times the rate of blacks, that means blacks are being arrested at a much higher percentage of their population. Not surprising.
Well they love in areas where there are lots of cops and they vote for police state living

GO JOE, GO....YOU DERANGED PIECE OF SHIT!!!

------------

Joe Biden needs to win Michigan. It’s a swing state the President won in 2016, so winning the primary will do more than give Biden more delegates. It will solidify his reputation as being better than Bernie Sanders at defeating President Trump. But at a campaign stop at a factory today, Biden got a little agitated over a question about the 2nd Amendment.

So far, we’ve found two versions of the video. The one above is longer and seems to have better audio, while the one below from Benny Johnson gives a clearer picture of Biden’s angered facial features as he berates the guy.

Joe Biden is touring an auto plant in Michigan, a *must win* for Democrats. A blue collar Union autoworker asks Joe about protecting gun rights. Biden:

– Screams at voter
– Points finger in his face
– Says he will ban “AR-14s”
– Insults him
– Looks scaredpic.twitter.com/xgVLRDd2SR

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) March 10, 2020

Biden initially noted that he wasn’t going to take guns away, noting that “you’re full of sh*t.” Then when the worker mentioned a “viral video” Biden lampooned the notion, comparing it to other viral videos that he seemed to insinuate were false. He then proceeded to describe his love for guns, including shotguns that he and his sons used for hunting.

From there, he says he’s only going to take AR-14s away. There are, of course, no such thing as AR-14s, but it’s close enough for the discussion. He later appropriately calls them “AR-15s.” But the sticking point in the heated debate seemed to be Biden’s description of them as “machine guns” while the worker rightly referred to them as semi-automatic rifles. Biden continuously asked him why he needed 100 rounds. The typical AR-15 clip holds 30...

(Excerpt) Read more at noqreport.com ...

I just love how this imbecile is taking himself out of contention by being so clearly mentally unstable and ready for a home of some kind where he can have a caretaker.

I don't believe the gun zealot. Also I don't believe he said "he was full of shit".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back