Should Young Minorities Be Allowed To Buy Guns ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you agree with the constitution original version or do you agree with the amended version? And again does a man have a right to protect his family with a gun yes or no?

I have already answered the question.

How about you answer some of the questions I have asked you?
You danced around answering it you did not directly answer it are you against a man protecting his family with a gun yes or no? Are you for the amended version of the constitution or the original version? Let’s go mutha fcuka

I answered it quite clearly. How about you answer a couple of the question you avoided? Such as where you got the training to be qualified to work for Blackwater, or where the saw you, as you say, in action?
You didn’t answer it,, so you are against a man from protecting his family,, interesting

Not at all. Everyone should be willing to protect their family.
So now you are? Make up your mind

You danced around answering it you did not directly answer it are you against a man protecting his family with a gun yes or no? Are you for the amended version of the constitution or the original version? Let’s go mutha fcuka

I answered it quite clearly. How about you answer a couple of the question you avoided? Such as where you got the training to be qualified to work for Blackwater, or where the saw you, as you say, in action?
You didn’t answer it,, so you are against a man from protecting his family,, interesting

That is, yet another lie from you. So much for your word being solid.

I am for a man defending his family and have never said otherwise.

How about you answer a couple of the question you avoided? Such as where you got the training to be qualified to work for Blackwater, or where the saw you, as you say, in action?

You said you want to disarm men do how can they with out a gun??

How about you answer a couple of the question you avoided? Such as where you got the training to be qualified to work for Blackwater, or where the saw you, as you say, in action?
Training is easy part I train my whole life fort so when you get into the game that’s when you’re in the desert!

Training is easy part I train my whole life fort so when you get into the game that’s when you’re in the desert!

So you trained your whole life with automatic weapons, using small unit tactics, and navigation in the field?

lol So you had no actual documented training?

Where did I say I wanted to disarm men?

Do you know how many men have Felonies? You don’t think any of them should be allowed to protect themselves? Wow

Do you know how many men have Felonies? You don’t think any of them should be allowed to protect themselves? Wow

Do you know how many law-abiding citizens work in dangerous occupations? But you think their lives shouldn't be protected.

Do you know how many law-abiding citizens work in dangerous occupations? But you think their lives shouldn't be protected.
No idea what your talking about communist

No idea what your talking about communist

Sure you do.

And by the way, did you ever find where I posted I wanted to disarm men?

Do you agree with the constitution original version or do you agree with the amended version? And again does a man have a right to protect his family with a gun yes or no?

And that include someone who is a convicted felon because they bounced a $100 check or was busted for pot.

The only thing you’ve ever trained are your fingers on a keyboard.

And that include someone who is a convicted felon because they bounced a $100 check or was busted for pot.
He’s a anti American scum bag

LMAO!!

One of us has no problem with convicted felons not owning firearms. And one of us advocates and defends lynching.

Which would be more anti-American scum?

LMAO!!

One of us has no problem with convicted felons not owning firearms. And one of us advocates and defends lynching.

Which would be more anti-American scum?
Ok anti constitutionalist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back