Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

Thank you for proving my point. These protesters are in jail because they turned violent and now are rioters. Kamala Harris endorse bailing them out of jail. Time for you to wake up and pull your head out of your ass.

Your idiot quotient continues to rise to insane levels. Moron, I already showed you, not all people who get arrested at a protest commit acts of violence. Legal protesting has restrictions beyond acts of violence which exposes non-violent protesters to become subject to arrest. Such as civil disobedience or simply not adhering to the confines of the protest restrictions.

YOU already proved Harris supported bail for protesters, not rioters; so who knows why you persist down this rabbit hole of dementia?

Your idiot quotient continues to rise to insane levels. Moron, I already showed you, not all people who get arrested at a protest commit acts of violence. Legal protesting has restrictions beyond acts of violence which exposes non-violent protesters to become subject to arrest. Such as civil disobedience or simply not adhering to the confines of the protest restrictions.

YOU already proved Harris supported bail for protesters, not rioters; so who knows why you persist down this rabbit hole of dementia?
Protesters who engage in criminal Behavior can be deemed as rioters in my book. Am I not to believe My Lying Eyes? Idiots like you shouldn't be allowed to live in the United States. You degrade us all, stupid cull
Screenshot_20220228-190023_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220910-104543_Chrome.jpg

You've already disproven your claim by posting her only tweet on the matter.

Questions, questions, questions filling the minds of the concerned young person today.....

It's not my fault that Democrats are liars and call rioters protesters. That's your fault

Protesters who engage in criminal Behavior can be deemed as rioters in my book. Am I not to believe My Lying Eyes? Idiots like you shouldn't be allowed to live in the United States. You degrade us all, stupid cullView attachment 826073 View attachment 826074

LOLOL

No one cares about your "book." Words have meaning even though you want to change those meanings. Peaceful protesters are not rioters, even if they get arrested. I even showed you an example of non-violent protesters getting arrested. She said protesters, not rioters. YOU proved that.

LOLOL

No one cares about your "book." Words have meaning even though you want to change those meanings. Peaceful protesters are not rioters, even if they get arrested. I even showed you an example of non-violent protesters getting arrested. She said protesters, not rioters. YOU proved that.
It's a play on words. Okay let's compromise and say they were violent protesters, how does that sound? Stupid cull.
Screenshot_20220903-104418_Chrome.jpg

Most ≠ all.

Thanks for losing yet again. You're really good at that. Your ride is here...

PHOTO-Get-In-Loser-Were-Going-Losing-Donald-Trump-Meme.jpg
What kind of stupid cull would bail out rioters who were burning down cities trying to kill cops and attacking courthouses? Oh, f a u n the moron!
Screenshot_20220608-172833_Chrome.jpg

Most ≠ all.

What kind of loser would bail out these violent rioters? Faun the bitch.
Most ≠ all.

Then shut up and go do it. What are ya waiting for, PussyBitch?
Faun the bitch starts to get violent just like his loser rioters.
Screenshot_20220608-172833_Chrome.jpg

Most ≠ all.

What kind of stupid cull would bail out rioters who were burning down cities trying to kill cops and attacking courthouses? Oh, f a u n the moron!View attachment 826098
Most ≠ all.

What kind of loser would bail out these violent rioters? Faun the bitch.
Most ≠ all.

View attachment 826098
Screenshot_20220919-100453_Samsung Internet.jpg

Forum List

Back