Shove Your Insurrection

I bet the British had their version of what happened at the Boston Tea Party. A patriot needs to do what a patriot needs to do.
Yes, they did, now the traitors and their dear leader are in prison or headed to prison.
Thanks to the DC police.
It was the Capitol police. The ones who murdered an unarmed woman.

Justifiable homicide. The ultimate in stand your ground from a crazed intruder.
D.C. needs to be obliterated. Its the only we we can all be sure.

Fascist love "BigLies" and "Final Solutions" huh?
like the demofks and the civil war of 1864? you all can't get out of your own fking way.

This lady is tired of this bullshit.

Sister of pilot killed on Sept. 11 absolutely excoriates leftists who liken Jan. 6 Capitol riot to 9/11 terror attack that claimed nearly 3,000 lives​

It was an act of domestic terrorism, a rightwing attack on America’s democracy – a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.
Says the moron who defends 9 months of BLM and Antifa terrorism.

So, the dumb bitch shouldn't have been there, she deserved to get shot, as did many others.

How many morons would breach two police lines, enter a building, breach another one and not to expect getting shot?

May as well enter a police station to rob the cops.
so anyone who isn't where they're supposed to be can be shot now? is that your new rule? So every person who is in the wrong house must die!!! sounds good to me. holy fk, the steps a demofk takes.
YES, you stupid fucking moron.
YOU think, "she was just at the wrong house"?
There were police on the other side of the door, with guns.
That would be my FIRST clue, IMBECILE.
they were invited in.

no matter how you think you can spin it, they had every right to be there if they opened the doors, and they did
I don’t see anyone opening the doors here. Do you?

oh for fk sake, for the fourth time

This lady is tired of this bullshit.

Sister of pilot killed on Sept. 11 absolutely excoriates leftists who liken Jan. 6 Capitol riot to 9/11 terror attack that claimed nearly 3,000 lives​

It was an act of domestic terrorism, a rightwing attack on America’s democracy – a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.
Says the moron who defends 9 months of BLM and Antifa terrorism.
they won't be happy until they kill us all.

no matter how you think you can spin it, they had every right to be there if they opened the doors, and they did

I don’t see anyone being shot in your videos.

He protected our elected representatives from the mob in their workplace and was completely justified. The one who convinced her to invade the Capitol during the ceremonial counting of the EC votes is the one most responsible for her death, beside her that is.
still the people's building. no matter how you think you can spin it, they had every right to be there if they opened the doors, and they did. Need those links again?
The doorway was locked and guarded by men with weapons drawn. It was barricaded as best they could. The mob breached it through blunt force and she went through The mob had no right to be there.

He protected our elected representatives from the mob in their workplace and was completely justified. The one who convinced her to invade the Capitol during the ceremonial counting of the EC votes is the one most responsible for her death, beside her that is.
still the people's building. no matter how you think you can spin it, they had every right to be there if they opened the doors, and they did. Need those links again?
The doorway was locked and guarded by men with weapons drawn. It barricaded as best they could. The mob breached it through blunt force and she went through The mob had no right to be there.
and yet

how many more times do you need it posted? I will have to ask forgiveness from the mods if you keep ignoring it.

If you did some research there is a video of a man being shot in Portland.

The doorway was locked and guarded by men with weapons drawn. It was barricaded as best they could. The mob breached it through blunt force and she went through The mob had no right to be there.
Are they citizens? They had every right to be there.

The Trump attempt at insurrection was much more serious than the attack on 9/11/2001.

A house divided against itself cannot stand and a large segment of the population--the Trump cult--feel that the attempt to stop the orderly transfer of power was a legitimate form of protest.
You're slowly catching on...

The productive half of America doesn't want to stand with you. We didn't need a peaceful protest to arrive at that conclusion. The election was stolen 2 months earlier.

We want every one of you to kill yourself in a creative way and post the death throes on TikTok for our amusement. Do America a solid... for once.

Let's ask Pedo Joe what he thinks:

If you did some research there is a video of a man being shot in Portland.

ahhh they don't fking care. Floyd's their guy. that guy they wish to idolize, the one with a wrap sheet as long as my forearm. that's their hero. Not the lady who served for our country, she's a twat. go ahead, ask them, they'll tell you.

I bet the British had their version of what happened at the Boston Tea Party. A patriot needs to do what a patriot needs to do.
Yes, they did, now the traitors and their dear leader are in prison or headed to prison.
Thanks to the DC police.

like the demofks and the civil war of 1864? you all can't get out of your own fking way.

Our war for Independence was between 1861 and 1865.

Thanks to the DC police.

Our war for Independence was between 1861 and 1865.
you mean the demofks who didn't want to conform to the government? those insurrectionists? those fkers, yeppers. one of you!!

Not the lady who served for our country, she's a twat.
She’s a sad person who lost her life because she listened to the crowd rather than thinking for herself.

Her mind was diseased by the liars you listen to.

Forum List

Back