Shove Your Insurrection

they were. that's just a fact. ignore it all day for all I fking care, but that is a fact.
It’s a fact that the rioters broke into the Capitol. I showed you the video and you still deny it.
I have no fking idea what your video was from. hahahahahahahahaha I showed you what it looked like.

still you double down

This lady is tired of this bullshit.

Sister of pilot killed on Sept. 11 absolutely excoriates leftists who liken Jan. 6 Capitol riot to 9/11 terror attack that claimed nearly 3,000 lives​

Your desperation knows no bounds. Do you think this makes this woman an expert of some description? Is she some sort of bellwether on what forms of violent terrorist attack or not?

Or is it just that she agrees with your idiocy? Is that it Skippy?
Jihadis are Jihadis, whether they're Muslim or Trumpster.

they were. that's just a fact. ignore it all day for all I fking care, but that is a fact.
It’s a fact that the rioters broke into the Capitol. I showed you the video and you still deny it.
Amazing, huh? That's the alternate universe.

accept,

Sister of pilot killed on Sept. 11 absolutely excoriates leftists who liken Jan. 6 Capitol riot to 9/11 terror attack that claimed nearly 3,000 lives​

Your desperation knows no bounds. Do you think this makes this woman an expert of some description? Is she some sort of bellwether on what forms of violent terrorist attack or not?

like assholes are assholes even if their moniker is Mac.

Last edited:
I have no fking idea what your video was from.
The link said where it was from. It was from the Capitol on Jan 6th.

Your delusional mind won’t let you look at information you don’t want to know. Your brain is rotting.

Your delusional mind won’t let you look at information you don’t want to know. Your brain is rotting.

Baited

And now there’s a definitive video showing that not only were police letting the protesters in, but a phalanx of police watched them let the protesters—some of whom were chanting, “f*cking traitors!”—into the building. You can hear another man wonder aloud if it might be some sort of trick when he said out loud, “they’re gonna lock us in.”

Baited

And now there’s a definitive video showing that not only were police letting the protesters in, but a phalanx of police watched them let the protesters—some of whom were chanting, “f*cking traitors!”—into the building. You can hear another man wonder aloud if it might be some sort of trick when he said out loud, “they’re gonna lock us in.”

Baited

ok, yep. Still were let in. admit it.

Baited

In what universe is breaking a window to enter a building “being let in”?

Baited

Look at you, seizing on one video where officers, who have since been fired, let people in. And you ignored the hundreds of other videos of officers being attacked, beaten, screaming in pain, and begging for their lives.

That's what you liars do. Filter out anything that makes the right look bad. If YOU don't look at it, it didn't really happen. I guess those 400+ people who have been charged, many with conspiracy, weapons charges, and assault charges, they were just peaceful tourists who did no damage and harmed no one.

This is why YOU have no credibility on this board whatsoever. You're just another question Trump Cult member who thinks Vladimir Putin is a swell guy.

Baited

In what universe is breaking a window to enter a building “being let in”?

I didn't say that. but hey, don't pay attention to the details, you'd learn something. You still deny they were let in, it's ok, I know the links I provided are confusing you because your handlers told you break in.

I didn't say that.
You’re mentally ill.

they were let in, no breach
What I think is mentally ill is watching the video you provided and the cop in reference in the video is actually a protestor. too fking funny. Then the commentary stating who was filming. How did the dude get where he got to film, no movement of the camera, stable as shit. This all looks very suspicious.

here

time to look at is 1:03. you will see a fellow protestor put the visor back down for the other guy screaming. It ain't a cop. Yet, the commentator saying it is. hilarious. The camera is the question for me.

The Trump attempt at insurrection was much more serious than the attack on 9/11/2001.

A house divided against itself cannot stand and a large segment of the population--the Trump cult--feel that the attempt to stop the orderly transfer of power was a legitimate form of protest.
So true
An act of terrorism intention is to inflict terror into people to do something they wouldn't normally...

And I saw those jackasses invading the capital and thinking these guys aren't scaring me...

So I was going to reject the domestic terrorism idea..

But then I saw the reaction of the GOP... The ones running from there lives in fear of these people in just a few weeks refusing to investigate, why? FEAR...

The insurrection wasn't to scare Democrats but instill fear in the moderate GOP, it was to show what acting against Trump would bring even if it is in the best interests of the country.

It was a hostile violent takeover of the GOP

Liberals are pretty funny little creatures. They NEED a cause like this faux outrage over a little tiff at the Capitol. Without it, they will tear themselves to pieces. Nobody other than the most rabid leftist scum will even remember this by the 4th of July. The sad reality of what a failure Biden/Harris really are is beginning to set in.

Please God...get these people. Stop this!

The Trump attempt at insurrection was much more serious than the attack on 9/11/2001.
Is there a contest going on to see which brainless idiot can make the most retarded comment of all time, or something?

I'm sure you will have plenty of competition.

Liberals are pretty funny little creatures. They NEED a cause like this faux outrage over a little tiff at the Capitol. Without it, they will tear themselves to pieces. Nobody other than the most rabid leftist scum will even remember this by the 4th of July. The sad reality of what a failure Biden/Harris really are is beginning to set in.
they think it was worse than the blacks in Tulsa 1921. sick fks indeed.

Is there a contest going on to see which brainless idiot can make the most retarded comment of all time, or something?

I'm sure you will have plenty of competition.
they think thousands dead is nothing. shows they don't care about the US. I feel for those victims families the classlessness of a demofk.

Forum List

Back