Shove Your Insurrection

Trumps old and fat and obviously not in good health.

Suppose Republicans did manage to overthrow American democracy and install Donald Trump as a brutal white dictator.

What would happen after he died? would the head of the government go to Don Junior or Eric?
Anything would be better than Biden.

I bet the British had their version of what happened at the Boston Tea Party. A patriot needs to do what a patriot needs to do.
Yes, they did, now the traitors and their dear leader are in prison or headed to prison.
Thanks to the DC police.
It was the Capitol police. The ones who murdered an unarmed woman.

I bet the British had their version of what happened at the Boston Tea Party. A patriot needs to do what a patriot needs to do.
Yes, they did, now the traitors and their dear leader are in prison or headed to prison.
Thanks to the DC police.
It was the Capitol police. The ones who murdered an unarmed woman.
So, the dumb bitch shouldn't have been there, she deserved to get shot, as did many others.

How many morons would breach two police lines, enter a building, breach another one and not to expect getting shot?

May as well enter a police station to rob the cops.

So, the dumb bitch shouldn't have been there, she deserved to get shot, as did many others.

How many morons would breach two police lines, enter a building, breach another one and not to expect getting shot?

so anyone who isn't where they're supposed to be can be shot now? is that your new rule? So every person who is in the wrong house must die!!! sounds good to me. holy fk, the steps a demofk takes.

so anyone who isn't where they're supposed to be can be shot now? is that your new rule? So every person who is in the wrong house must die!!! sounds good to me. holy fk, the steps a demofk takes.
Someone isn’t familiar with castle doctrine.

they were let in, no breach, so factually speaking again you are wrong.
Is this them being let in?
looks no different than black friday when they open the doors. I have no idea what that fking video is.

looks no different than black friday when they open the doors. I have no idea what that fking video is.
Really? I don’t recall seeing phalanx of riot police blocking doorways of stores.

Are you this delusional?
you don't get out, here's a video of a black friday!

BTW, you still suck at surfing the web.

You are delusional.

setting perceptions that you ignore. It's what happens in large crowds. Just is. BTW, there are other examples if you're too lazy to look for them. I can show the Looting ones where folks take two by's and smack store owners to get in. You name it, you act like that kind of shit is new to you.

Oh, and someone already shared the burning police building in minneapolis. need that one too? too wazy to see for yoself?

setting perceptions that you ignore.
You’re delusional that you can see a video of police bracing against a crowd and still say that the rioters were “let in”.

You see it. You can literally see it but your delusional, diseased, addicted brain won’t let you comprehend.

setting perceptions that you ignore.
You’re delusional that you can see a video of police bracing against a crowd and still say that the rioters were “let in”.

You see it. You can literally see it but your delusional, diseased, addicted brain won’t let you comprehend.
they were. that's just a fact. ignore it all day for all I fking care, but that is a fact.

stay ignorant my friend.

Forum List

Back