Show Off Your Halloween Stuff

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Decorations, costumes, candy whatever.

What's going on at your place? I don't have much yet, just a few pumpkins, but am hoping to have the place decked out this week....

Nothing to show off. If I attend a Halloween event, I wear the same thing almost every year: black tie with a black or silver mask. The only exception is when I host one, in which case I wear a colored velvet jacket instead of a black dinner jacket.

Attachments

• Red Velvet Dinner Jacket.jpg
    Red Velvet Dinner Jacket.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 79
Nothing to show off. If I attend a Halloween event, I wear the same thing almost every year: black tie with a black or silver mask. The only exception is when I host one, in which case I wear a colored velvet jacket instead of a black dinner jacket.
I have no idea what I'll wear, if anything, I want to. I love when trick or traters come but not sure how many will be here at our new pkace

I have no idea what I'll wear, if anything, I want to. I love when trick or traters come but not sure how many will be here at our new pkace
Oh, there'll be no trick or treaters coming through my neighborhood. I'm sure of that.

Oh, there'll be no trick or treaters coming through my neighborhood. I'm sure of that.
Why not!? You live in an apartment?

No, I don't live in an apartment.

We'll see. This will actually be the first year in a long time that I'll be in town and at home for the early part of Halloween night. The last time I was, I'd bought a lot of candy and ended up having to eat a lot of candy. LOL Maybe things have changed. I don't care to have candy sitting around the house for a year, which is about what it took to get rid of it all with me on the road and my kids away at school.

A lady who works for me has hordes of kids come through her neighborhood. I usually just contributed to her candy coffers. When my kids were in middle and high school, I'd send them Halloween care packages, so that kept them up to snuff in candy. I like candy of nearly all sorts, but if it's in sight I will pig out on it, which why either it or I cannot be in the house. LOL One of us has to go. LOL

No, I don't live in an apartment.

We'll see. This will actually be the first year in a long time that I'll be in town and at home for the early part of Halloween night. The last time I was, I'd bought a lot of candy and ended up having to eat a lot of candy. LOL Maybe things have changed. I don't care to have candy sitting around the house for a year, which is about what it took to get rid of it all with me on the road and my kids away at school.

A lady who works for me has hordes of kids come through her neighborhood. I usually just contributed to her candy coffers. When my kids were in middle and high school, I'd send them Halloween care packages, so that kept them up to snuff in candy. I like candy of nearly all sorts, but if it's in sight I will pig out on it, which why either it or I cannot be in the house. LOL One of us has to go. LOL
I always take my leftovers to work, the love that crap. I bought some saltwater Taffy recently it didn't last 3 days

I love Halloween! Got a few things today

20171009_185602.jpg

Forum List

Back