Showdown : Guest refuses to be bullied by Host Don Lemon...

The 2nd amendment is all about overthrowing a corrupt government.

He was making a joke, calling the clinton a traitor.

you dum dum's think calling the next president a traitor is a joke?

and no...it wasn't a joke. he just has no filters and doesn't care what he says because you dum dums don't care what he says.

he expresses your bigotry and anger and hatred. the fact that he's unhinged doesn't trouble you at all.

The 2nd amendment is all about overthrowing a corrupt government.

He was making a joke, calling the clinton a traitor.

you dum dum's think calling the next president a traitor is a joke?

and no...it wasn't a joke. he just has no filters and doesn't care what he says because you dum dums don't care what he says.

he expresses your bigotry and anger and hatred. the fact that he's unhinged doesn't trouble you at all.
It's a free world. I'll call the president whatever I want.

Former Secret Service agent who is now running for Congress got his ass kicked and called a liar on national tv. Somehow the OP thinks otherwise. Shows how brainwashed the trumpers are.
Another delusional libtard. Brainwashed is libtards following clinton or obuthole.

Former Secret Service agent who is now running for Congress got his ass kicked and called a liar on national tv. Somehow the OP thinks otherwise. Shows how brainwashed the trumpers are.
No the Secret Service agent pointed out the obvious. The moonbat talking head had an agenda and when called on it was only left with shouting down the opposition as per usual.

The beast has a trail of bodies behind her and this is the best liberals can do?:laugh:
Drumpf is going to be one of the bodies in November.
Sounds like a threat.
Everything sounds like a threat to you since you are timid. I would consider it a promise.
Another forwarded message to add to your file. Thanks.
Your welcome pussy. I hope you have a large file on me. I remember you admitted how much I bothered you emotionally.
laugh.gif

The beast has a trail of bodies behind her and this is the best liberals can do?:laugh:
Sounds like a threat.
Everything sounds like a threat to you since you are timid. I would consider it a promise.
Your welcome pussy. I hope you have a large file on me. I remember you admitted how much I bothered you emotionally.
laugh.gif
Not my file.

Sounds like a threat.
laugh.gif
Not my file.
Sure it isnt.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back