Shucks:

Religion is mankinds futile attempt to get a handle on an infinite deity by using their finite brains.

Just because most religions are bunk, does not mean there is no God.

If there is a gawd.....where the fuck is he?

Yea, its weird he hasnt shown his face in 2000 years. Well except when he talked to Joe Smith lol

LOL..................and have you noticed? The old man never does anything himself. He sends his son, an angel, the virgin Mary, the Apostles, the Holy Ghost, etc. He's nothing more than a typical, inept boss. George Carlin was right when he said the shape things were in a Temp with a bad attitude could have done a better job.

Last edited:
I remember, a few months ago, this preacher or whatever he is, was holding a python or boa. He was telling his sheeple that he was not worried about that snake. "God" would protect him. Then the snake strangled him, and he died.

I remember, a few months ago, this preacher or whatever he is, was holding a python or boa. He was telling his sheeple that he was not worried about that snake. "God" would protect him. Then the snake strangled him, and he died.

So, God 'took care' of him.

So, God 'took care' of him.

LOL......yeah, the MAFIA did the same thing for decades. It hasn't really been that long since you could hire someone from New Orleans to do a professional job for half a grand...about 1950.

We were once asked if we wanted someone offed. The quote was $400 in the early eighties.

Need it be said, the offer was not taken up.

We were once asked if we wanted someone offed. The quote was $400 in the early eighties.

Need it be said, the offer was not taken up.

New Orleans hit men would travel and do a job for $500 in the 50's.

Religion is mankinds futile attempt to get a handle on an infinite deity by using their finite brains.

Just because most religions are bunk, does not mean there is no God.

If there is a gawd.....where the fuck is he?

God exists in a higher dimension of energy that vibrates at a much higher rate than physical atoms. It interpenetrates this dimension, so we are surrounded by the kingdom of God, we just cannot normally see it.

But I believe some people can see into higher dimensions after I have spent many years involved in spiritualism and occultism. I have received many evidential messages from the spirits of the dead, and I have had some direct psychic experiences of my own.

Anybody who believes they're going to rise up out of their grave, meet a ghost floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise and live forever while those who believe something different burn and scream and weep in a fiery pit of brimstone....is to be pitied. Talk about an ancient fairy tale.....Hey Zeus!"

Hope you don't find yourself very disappointed when you die...

If he is so great, whats up with the "believe in me or you will spend eternity in hell". Sounds like a good one, ey? Kinda hipocritical, considering christian is SUPPOSEDLY the religion of peace. But I could go on forever

It isn't arrogance TN, it is an understanding of sin.
There is war being waged and our souls are the grand prize. Satan knows from personal experience that sin is not permitted in Heaven. He lost his very high ranking because of it. And now Satan wants you to lose yours. And he is clever enough to carry out his goal.

God tells us that belief in Him will prevent us from joining Satan in hell for eternity.
Hell was not created for us, but for Satan and the angels that fell with Satan.
Contrary to what you think, God sends us nowhere. We choose our destination. God was loving enough to explained how to avoid the pit. "Believe in me", is the formula required. It is a gift, not a order.

Cammpbelll! Where has He been? Really?
What more would you have Him do for you to convince you? His son wasn't enough?

He has been giving Gentiles the same amount of time to come to Him that He gave the Jews to realize they could not keep over 600 laws required to remain sin free. 2,000 years each.
We are reaching the end of the age of the gentiles. We are in the last chapter of the Bible now, and things are progressing exactly the way prophecy described. We sit and watch the news as the countries jockey for their position in the battle of Armageddon.
The redeemer's hand is at the door. And this time He will be no Lamb. He is coming back as a Lion to possess the deed to the earth He was promised on the day He died. His absence has been our opportunity to accept Him as the one true God before His return.

TH, you said something that I have been sitting here reading for 10 minutes.
I think faith is a blessing. That I do not have.
I want to know why you feel faith is a blessing. I don't think that is coming from what you have heard, but from your heart. A blessing you do not possess.
That reminds me of Abraham working in his father's shop.

Last edited:
Hope you don't find yourself very disappointed when you die...

If he is so great, whats up with the "believe in me or you will spend eternity in hell". Sounds like a good one, ey? Kinda hipocritical, considering christian is SUPPOSEDLY the religion of peace. But I could go on forever

There is war being waged and our souls are the grand prize. Satan knows from personal experience that sin is not permitted in Heaven. He lost his very high ranking because of it. And now Satan wants you to lose yours. And he is clever enough to carry out his goal.

God tells us that belief in Him will prevent us from joining Satan in hell for eternity.
Contrary to what you think, God sends us nowhere. We choose our destination. God was loving enough to explained how to avoid the pit. "Believe in me", is the formula required. It is a gift, not a order.

He has been giving Gentiles the same amount of time to come to Him that He gave the Jews to realize they could not keep over 600 laws required to remain sin free. 2,000 years each.
We are reaching the end of the age of the gentiles. We are in the last chapter of the Bible now, and things are progressing exactly the way prophecy described. We sit and watch the news as the countries jockey for their position in the battle of Armageddon.
The redeemer's hand is at the door. And this time He will be no Lamb. He is coming back as a Lion to possess the deed to the earth He was promised on the day He died. His absence has been our opportunity to accept Him as the one true God before His return.

I want to know why you feel faith is a blessing. I don't think that is coming from what you have heard, but from your heart. A blessing you do not possess.

I know about wars. The Christians are good at it. Go back to the Crusades, the Inquisitions, the Witch Hunts, Wars of every nature have been fought and millions dead because of that friggin' collection of ancient fairy tales. Ol' Gawd is an arrogant, Jealous, Vendictive SOB.

I know about wars. The Christians are good at it. Go back to the Crusades, the Inquisitions, the Witch Hunts, Wars of every nature have been fought and millions dead because of that friggin' collection of ancient fairy tales. Ol' Gawd is an arrogant, Jealous, Vendictive SOB.

So you admit you believe in God. He's just an arrogant, Jealous, Vendictive SOB in your opinion.

Tell me, what or who are you willing to die for and why?

So you admit you believe in God. He's just an arrogant, Jealous, Vendictive SOB in your opinion.

I read the book! I do not believe it. The god described in the bible is derived strictly from the imagination of primitives who dreamed it up and wrote it. A god which in every way takes on the weaknesses and frailties of a human being. Phuck him and the jackass he rode in on. All primitive forms of ancient god worship are on their way out.......thank goodness.

I read the book! I do not believe it. The god described in the bible is derived strictly from the imagination of primitives who dreamed it up and wrote it. A god which in every way takes on the weaknesses and frailties of a human being. Phuck him and the jackass he rode in on. All primitive forms of ancient god worship are on their way out.......thank goodness.

You acknowledge God. Without Him what would do?

You certainly wouldn't be here whining,crying. bitching and moaning about him.

If you know war, then you must also know who is responsible for it. You anger is misplaced. It's man you have a case against.
The Son of God raised his hand to no one. His cure for war was to love His enemies.

Last edited:
Primitives could not have written a book of prophecy. The only one that can predict the future is the one that can see the end from the beginning. It's time to stop glossing over that fact on your way to condemning Gawd.
You may have picked the Bible up and read a bit, but understanding eluded you.

Tell me how the primitives knew that in on May 15, 1948, that Israel would become a Nation?

If you know war, then you must also know who is responsible for it. You anger is misplaced. It's man you have a case against.
The Son of God raised his hand to no one. His cure for war was to love His enemies.

The son of god rode a jackass and wiped on his hand. That's enough for me.

He said he didn't come to change things so that must mean he believed in witches too. What do you suppose his stand was on women, slaves and homosexuals?

Last edited:
Cammmpbell, What the son of God actually said was, "..... the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many." Matthew 20:28
His coming changed everything. Just ask the powers and principalities.

He could have have ridden into town in a white limo if He wanted to impress you. He had the wealthiest man on earth as a backer. Christ was a plain man to repel idol worship of Him. That was not His mission. He was here for the purpose of bringing salvation to mankind, with a spirit of humility.
The Son of God that you are looking for, the ruler of Heaven and Earth, the Lion of the tribe of Judah will be joining us shortly.

Now you explain this:
Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt, the foal of an ass.
Zachariah prophesied Christ's action to the letter 500 years before Christ was born.
And not just an ass. God is specific. No one rides on the back of a wild young strong male donkey unless they are strapped on. Another improbable, but accurate, and fulfilled prophecy.

Approximately 350 Messianic prophecies were written centuries before the life of Jesus.
The odds of 1 person fulfilling just 8 of them would be 1 in 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.”
Jesus fulfilled them all.

Of women, slaves, and homosexuals, He loved them.

Cammmpbell, What the son of God actually said was, "..... the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many." Matthew 20:28
His coming changed everything. Just ask the powers and principalities.

He could have have ridden into town in a white limo if He wanted to impress you. He had the wealthiest man on earth as a backer. Christ was a plain man to repel idol worship of Him. That was not His mission. He was here for the purpose of bringing salvation to mankind, with a spirit of humility.
The Son of God that you are looking for, the ruler of Heaven and Earth, the Lion of the tribe of Judah will be joining us shortly.

Now you explain this:
Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt, the foal of an ass.
Zachariah prophesied Christ's action to the letter 500 years before Christ was born.
And not just an ass. God is specific. No one rides on the back of a wild young strong male donkey unless they are strapped on. Another improbable, but accurate, and fulfilled prophecy.

Approximately 350 Messianic prophecies were written centuries before the life of Jesus.
The odds of 1 person fulfilling just 8 of them would be 1 in 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.”
Jesus fulfilled them all.

Of women, slaves, and homosexuals, He loved them.

I read the new testament and he didn't say a word about building a church though in 2000 years churches own more real property than any entity in the world except governments themselves. He didn't say anything about witches and Christians continued to torture and murder them for about 1700 years. He said enough about women that they waited 1800 years before they were even allowed to vote. Even then they were not allowed to usurp authority over a man nor to conduct church activities. Evidently he told slaves to obey their masters and that horse shit went on until very recently. He changed nothing about the treatment of homosexuals and the old testament and a few verses mostly by Paul basically condemned them. It looked to me like Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Paul made the rules. The Roman emperor Constantine picked pagan holidays for Christmas and Easter. Tell me something.....just what purpose did the guy serve?

When Christ comes for His church, not one brick will move. It's us Campbell. We are His church.

On witches:
Deuteronomy 18:10-11 “No one shall be found among you who practices divination, or is a soothsayer or an augur, or a sorcerer, or one who cast spells or who consults ghosts and spirits, or who seeks oracles from the dead.
We have no idea of the power of evil spirits, but it sure trumps our power, so God advised us to leave that shit alone.
Christians torturing anybody is UNChristian. Torture was not in our brother's vocabulary. Love was His battle cry.

On women:
He said to treat us like we were Christ. Considering how we treat Christ these days, I wouldn't recommend that. But,
He raised the dead for Martha and Mary.
He made sure while hanging on the cross that His mother would be cared for.
His female disciples preached and taught as equals.
He revealed Himself to Mary before the male disciples.
He cured women.
Cured their children for their sake.
Had nothing to do with them not voting.

on slavery:
Isaiah, the prophet dismissed religious observance as irrelevant without liberation of the enslaved:
Is not this the fast that I choose to loose the bonds of injustice, to undo the thongs of the yoke, to let the oppressed go free, and to break every yoke?

The very first sermon Christ gave, He unrolled a scroll of Isaiah, read it and said:
"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to the captive and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor."
Then He rolled the scroll back up and sat down.

on strange flesh:
Don't do it. Just like adultery. Don't do it.
Just because someone may like to do it, is no reason for Christ to start leaning to the center. He doesn't change His mind by being pressured by the masses. He stays the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. You can count on it.
And when did such a strong personality as yourself cave to your kids when they said, "But Dad, all the kids are doing it?"

Christ was born in the fall of the year. Constantine was a person that wanted to replace paganism with Christ. That's all.

The good He served was this:
Sin enters the blood stream the way an infection enters the blood stream. Sepsis kills the body, sin kills the eternal soul. An infection responds to anti-biotics. Sin requires a total blood transfusion. Type J.
That was His purpose for climbing up on that cross. He was donating blood.

A lesser reason, was to show mankind how to treat mankind. He set the example through His whole life. It's we that fall short Cammpbell, not Him.
Another was to prove that we can resist temptation by following the instruction manual.
And to turn water into fine wine.;)

Forum List

Back