Shut down...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Since only a fourth of the federal government is shut down… It’s all good

upload_2019-1-5_19-55-33.jpeg

Did you see this, too? I love it!
Private Companies Are Paying To Keep Roads Groomed, Bathrooms Cleaned In Yellowstone
Almost two weeks into the government shutdown, national parks are starting to close. The public had been getting into the parks for free because employees weren't there to collect entrance fees. That also means they weren't there to collect the trash or clean the bathrooms. On the nation's first national park, Yellowstone, local businesses are pitching in to pay park staff to keep it open or at least parts of it. Montana Public Radio's Eric Whitney reports.

Private Companies Are Paying To Keep Roads Groomed, Bathrooms Cleaned In Yellowstone
Almost two weeks into the government shutdown, national parks are starting to close. The public had been getting into the parks for free because employees weren't there to collect entrance fees. That also means they weren't there to collect the trash or clean the bathrooms. On the nation's first national park, Yellowstone, local businesses are pitching in to pay park staff to keep it open or at least parts of it. Montana Public Radio's Eric Whitney reports.

Maybe that is what he wants, to privatize all this stuff.

The companies are paying for it, not through a govt contract.
I would love to see their costs for getting it done, vs what it costs the govt to do it. Bet it’s much less than half it’s normal costs.

Maybe that is what he wants, to privatize all this stuff.

Forum List

Back