Shutdown - Is Israel still being paid?

U.S. seen withholding most military aid from Egypt: source | Reuters

This suggests payment to Egypt may be halted (You can't halt something that isn't moving) so, if Egypt is getting cash, is Israel as well?

We're led to believe payments have stopped during the shutdown but is this true?
It's all politics, Freda. As soon as the shutdown is over, you'll see obama book a trip to the Mid-east where he will bow and scrape to his Muslim masters and scold America for their wrongdoings. But no way in hell will he mess with Israel's stipend. AIPAC and ZOG have him by the nut sack.

docmauser1, Indofred, et al,

I don't see the connection between what the US would provide to Egypt and what it would provide to Israel. They are mutually exclusive.

U.S. seen withholding most military aid from Egypt: source | ReutersThis suggests payment to Egypt may be halted (You can't halt something that isn't moving) so, if Egypt is getting cash, is Israel as well?
Of course! It's the will of allah!
(COMMENT)

In the last decade, the US has in its budget, a substantial aid package for Egypt; and the FY 2014 budget proposal is estimated to be about $1.55 billion in aid to Egypt; of which, $1.3 billion is earmarked for military programs. While there has been a lot of talk and such, there has not been a decision made to halt military aid; it was a consideration only.

The FY 2014 proposed budget for Israel would receive about $3.4 billion in military aid; including $220 million for the Iron Dome.

There is no connection or depedence between the two aid packages.

Most Respectfully,
R

In the last decade, the US has in its budget, a substantial aid package for Egypt; and the FY 2014 budget proposal is estimated to be about $1.55 billion in aid to Egypt; of which, $1.3 billion is earmarked for military programs. While there has been a lot of talk and such, there has not been a decision made to halt military aid; it was a consideration only. The FY 2014 proposed budget for Israel would receive about $3.4 billion in military aid; including $220 million for the Iron Dome.
Whatever makes our honorable georgephillip sleep sound at nights, of course.

The FY 2014 proposed budget for Israel would receive about $3.4 billion in military aid; including $220 million for the Iron Dome.
What I find most disturbing is how Congress and the President has No problem funding Israel's 'Iron Dome' to help defend it's boarders.

And yet, our government can barely scrape up the money to seal/defend our wide open souther boarder. .. :evil:

Maybe, there is some justice somewhere in all of that unfolding story.

Some say we did steal Texas from Mexico.

I even listened to a constitutional law expert recently express an opinion the acquisition of Mexico and The Loiuisiana Purchase were perhaps unconstitutional.

Last edited:
U.S. seen withholding most military aid from Egypt: source | Reuters

This suggests payment to Egypt may be halted (You can't halt something that isn't moving) so, if Egypt is getting cash, is Israel as well?

We're led to believe payments have stopped during the shutdown but is this true?

I have no idea how USA economics actually work-----but I do not believe
that aid to either Egypt or Israel ----gets there via weekly CHECKS
IN THE MAIL. Egypt and the USA are not the only reciipients of USA aid---

The State Dept indicated aid to foreign nations has been cut off since the shutdown October 1.

I am perfectly happy with the shutdown becoming permanent.

We need to end all aid to foreign nations permanently.

I even listened to a constitutional law expert recently express an opinion the acquisition of Mexico and The Loiuisiana Purchase were perhaps unconstitutional.

Which would make the residents of anywhere west of the Mississippi illegal settler squatters.....

Which would make the residents of anywhere west of the Mississippi illegal settler squatters.....

I suppose we'll have to void that Louisiana Purchase thing.

"justice somewhere unfolding" ROFLMAO---- suddenly into metaphysics and
mysticism,, sherri??? that's nice-----if you sharpen up a bit---you
might be able to understand a bit about the poetry of Isaiah and
Jeremiah, and Amos-----and get into what is meant when some of the
players of the new testament paraphrase them

You might want to open up a history book sometime Poindexter.

The Louisiana Purchase was with France and didn't include the territory claimed by Mexico. .. :cool:

You might want to open up a history book sometime Poindexter.

The Louisiana Purchase was with France and didn't include the territory claimed by Mexico. .. :cool:[/QUOTE

try again sunni habibi------ "poindester" did not suggest in his post that the
louisiana territory was beinb claimed by Mexico-----his comment referred
to an opinion that the LOUISIANA puchase was not LEGAL -----the attainment
of TEXAS is an entirely different matter

What I find most disturbing is how Congress and the President has No problem funding Israel's 'Iron Dome' to help defend it's boarders. And yet, our government can barely scrape up the money to seal/defend our wide open souther boarder.
Israeli and US sportsmen should be protected, of course.

Forum List

Back