Shutdown vote coming in 2 hours

The fact that liberals will put illegals ahead of our military says a whole lot about that party of scumbags.

The fact that liberals will put illegals ahead of our military says a whole lot about that party of scumbags.

The fact that the right is unethical enough to use that kind of misdirecting rhetoric says a whole lot more.

Well if its misdirected, please correct me. Please show me what part of that is incorrect. If it's so wrong you should be able to prove it wrong.

1. Liberals are asking for DACA legislation, this is about illegals. There is currently no bill to even vote on for DACA.
2. The military is not being paid during the shut down, and the democrats knew this beforehand.

Detail which of those is inaccurate and show me links proving me wrong.

The fact that the right is unethical enough to use that kind of misdirecting rhetoric says a whole lot more.

Well if its misdirected, please correct me. Please show me what part of that is incorrect. If it's so wrong you should be able to prove it wrong.

1. Liberals are asking for DACA legislation, this is about illegals. There is currently no bill to even vote on for DACA.
2. The military is not being paid during the shut down, and the democrats knew this beforehand.

Detail which of those is inaccurate and show me links proving me wrong.

1. There was an agreement to include DACA in the bill, but Trump-0 blew that up.
2. The Republicans knew Democrats wouldn't support it before the vote. They intentionally forced the vote knowing what the outcome would be.
3 There was no need to force the shutdown, and the right is trying to misdirect attention from their responsibility.
4. About 60% of the country thinks DACA should be fixed, and about the same amount blame Trump for the shutdown.

How could they possibly vote on a DACA bill when there is nothing to vote on?

The liberals always talk about a clean spending bill. Why would they want DACA, which has NOTHING to do with spending, as part of a spending bill? What happened to a clean bill?

No, what happened was liberals KNEW republicans wouldn't pass this bill without discussing DACA, and so they used that as the "reason" that they wouldn't pass the bill. They knew damn good and well republicans wouldn't give into DACA.

Republicans gave them everything they wanted to do with spending, and for some reason, they whiny little liberals are putting up a tantrum like 3 year olds.

If I were a liberal I'd be very pissed at my party right now.

Forum List

Back